Zone1 Wall Street Journal Editorial Board Acknowledges ‘Racist Subculture Exists in America’

What is an "inferior school"? And less experience in what exactly?

I went to a well-known and competitive university and graduates first in my class. She went to a no-name college.

I had two years of experience in the job, and she came in just six months earlier.

She got the promotion because She. Was. Black.
I've had stupid white girls sitting around talking shit about me because I was on the telephone talking with Microsoft about a problem the company was having with their database. One of them literally said "Why is she on the phone with Microsoft, isn't she supposed to know how to do this?"

People who cannot do my job yet feel superior criticizing what I do and how I do it. I'm sure they felt they were "superior", more experienced and better qualified as well.

Well you made the claim, can't you back it up?
I’m supposed to list every single one of my accomplishments over 40 years? And btw, I achieved in spite of the fact that I came up against plenty of antisemites. My abilities and talent in my field overcame that.

[snipped]

And I haven’t been alive for 245 years, and neither have you. Since the mid-70s, when we were both quite young, blacks have been getting favored treatment.
If Black people have been getting "favored" treatment since the mid-70s then why have white women been the demographic to benefit the most from Affirmative Action, especially considering that gender wasn't even a part of the original Civil Rights Act of 1964? It was added when the Act was amended around 1967.

• Love
Reactions: IM2
I went to a well-known and competitive university and graduates first in my class. She went to a no-name college.

I had two years of experience in the job, and she came in just six months earlier.

She got the promotion because She. Was. Black.
How do you know what experience she had prior to arriving at your company? Did you interview her?

Maybe she's more of a people person or team player than you were, could be.

Is your degree tied directly to that job that you wanted? Not everyone can attend a top notch or Ivy league school, but that doesn't mean that having attended a school not of that caliber diminished her accomplishments. I'm not even sure what you mean by a no-name college.

• Love
Reactions: IM2
I see that we have one person here who consistently refuses to post on topic and it is Lisa.

Lisa, this thread is not about the lie you believe or the delusion you live in whereby you think white preference is merit. This is about the Wall Street Journal determining a racist subculture exists and used a white male as the example of that subculture. Now explain why that racist subculture exists among whites.

How do you know what experience she had prior to arriving at your company? Did you interview her?

Is your degree tied directly to that job that you wanted? Not everyone can attend a top notch or Ivy league school, but that doesn't mean that having attended a school not of that caliber diminished her accomplishments. I'm not even sure what you mean by a no-name college.
I seriously doubt if Lisa went to an ivy league school, and I really question if she has a college education at all. She claims to have worked in admissions, can't name the school she worked for and doesn't seem to know all the factors admissions offices take into consideration for student selection.

She seems to have been given permission to troll threads without posting on topic.

Last edited:

Wow. You sure like to insist that a black person who is less qualified
than a white person but gets the job ahead of her anyway was NOT favored due to race - even though I told you the person who picked her over me told me she was pressured to hire the black person.

Then, on the flip side, when blacks are NOT picked over a white, it‘s racism. IOW, when a black is picked it‘s because she’s better, and when a white is picked it’s because of racism.

I seriously doubt if Lisa went to an ivy league school, and I really question if she has a college education at all. She claims to have worked in admissions, can't name the school she worked for and doesn't seem to know all the factors admissions offices take into consideration for student selection.

She seems to have been given permission to troll threads without posting on topic.
Disagreeing with you is not ”trolling.” Rather, your personal attacks against me and continuing to call me - and only me - out is indicative of your own bigotry.

Your hostility is directed at the Jew who never said anything racist, while others who have told you to go back to Africa and how blacks are wired to be criminals, etc., etc, barely get a response from you.

Your targeted venom toward me is due to my being Jewish. It is similar to the way antisemites target Israel while never mentioning any other country,

I see that we have one person here who consistently refuses to post on topic and it is Lisa.

Lisa, this thread is not about the lie you believe or the delusion you live in whereby you think white preference is merit. This is about the Wall Street Journal determining a racist subculture exists and used a white male as the example of that subculture. Now explain why that racist subculture exists among whites.
You are demanding that I support an opinion article in the Wall Street Journal?

You don’t get to post an article supporting YOUR opinion, and then tell whites to explain why it’s true. We are allowed to post our opinion as to why it is wrong, or else slanted incorrectly.

There isn’t a “racist subculture” any more than there is an “antisemitic subculture.” The fact is that some people are racists and some people are antisemites. That”s all. The difference of course is that blacks are being favored due to race to compensate for it and innocent whites are paying the expense.

I never met a white racist even though there are some but most white folks are not inherently racist.
Funny how whites like you think. More blacks are always racist than whites and nobody white is racist. But you have met white racists. You work and socialize with them. This thread is about the racist subculture in the white community that does exist. It is not about you making excuses and denying reality.

Funny how whites like you think. More blacks are always racist than whites and nobody white is racist. But you have met white racists. You work and socialize with them. This thread is about the racist subculture in the white community that does exist. It is not about you making excuses.
You just assume that I'm white.

It doesn't what Black people believe, we have never been in a position to write laws and pass legislation that causes harms to white people due to their race. That's the difference between prejudice and racism codified into law aka systemtic racism.

Everyone knows these laws existed and only in the last 55 years were invalidated.
Whining and crying about past injustices and playing the victim won't gain my sympathy.

Whining and crying about past injustices and playing the victim won't gain my sympathy.
And conversely: What gains my admiration is when people who have been persecuted throughout history, and are still looked upon with hostility and resentment, are able to work beyond that through a combination of discipline, motivation, and intelligence - and rise beyond poverty to lead successful lives.

Nobody cares about or is asking for your white sympathy. The past impacts today. Furthermore, stop pretending that we are talking about the past. The thread topic is about the white racist subculture TODAY.

That means right now. So explain how this racist subculture exists among whites right now while you're trying to tell somebody that such things are in the past.

Last edited:
Nobody cares about or is asking for your white sympathy. The past impacts today. Furthermore, stop pretending that we are talking about the past. The thread topic is about the white racist subculture TODAY.
You are just assuming I am white.

Forum List

Back