Zone1 Wall Street Journal Editorial Board Acknowledges ‘Racist Subculture Exists in America’

Ha! Can’t admit that the black woman got picked because of her race, can you? Whites have been enduring racist practices against them in offices and college admissions for 40 years.

That‘s all going to end. Blacks will just have to compete fairly.
Whites have not competed fairly for 246 years. Your delusion doesn't allow you to recognize that or the fact that YOU, the white female, has benefitted most from AA. And if AA ends you will have cut your own throat.

Lisa really needs to stop talking. She doesn't know what she is talking about and her severe racial bias against blacks has her consistently making erroneous comments.
Oh please. I hear some posters saying the most horrific racist th8nge on this forum, and I’ve said nothing racist at all. Yet the two of you focus your ire on the Jew. There’s simply no other explanation as to how you zoom in on me with vicious and false accusations, and let the real racists go by without barely a response.

And you don’t get to tell me to stop talking. If anyone has an air of superiority around here, it’s YOU.

Whites have not competed fairly for 246 years. Your delusion doesn't allow you to recognize that or the fact that YOU, the white female, has benefitted most from AA. And if AA ends you will have cut your own throat.
Again with this shit? I earned everything based on merit.

And I haven’t been alive for 245 years, and neither have you. Since the mid-70s, when we were both quite young, blacks have been getting favored treatment.

I wasn’t going to start in with you, but since you came out of nowhere to attack ME, why are you so quick to suggest that some white men weren’t able to advance due because they were unwilling or unable to do what was necessary - and yet if someone suggests the same about some blacks, it’s racism?

Has it occurred to you that some black men are stuck where they are because THEY don’t have what it takes to advance?
Has it ever occurred to you that you repeat the same tired anti black junk in every post and that every word you post is a lie?

Here are the facts. Read them and weep.

“Hoping to create in white men and women a shared sense of victimization at the hands of people of color, conservatives have made sure to ignore whatever gains have come to women through affirmative action and have sought to “racialize” the debate and its attendant imagery.” -Tim Wise

“While people of color, individually and as groups, have been helped by affirmative action in the subsequent years, data and studies suggest women — white women in particular — have benefited disproportionately. According to one study, 6 million women, the majority of whom were white, had jobs they wouldn’t have otherwise held but for affirmative action.”
-Sally Kohn

“Women of color have lagged particularly far behind in both employment and education. For example, in 1998, the median weekly salary for Black women was $400 compared to $468 for white women and $615 for white men. Hispanic women earned a median weekly income of only $337. Even in sectors where women have made inroads into management, minority women continue to be underrepresented. In the banking industry, only 2.6% of executive, managerial and administrative jobs were held by Black women, and 5% by Hispanic women, compared to 37.6% by white women. In the hospital industry, Black and Hispanic women each held 4.6% of these jobs, while white women held 50.2%. At the top, women of color represented only 11.2% of all corporate officers in Fortune 500 companies.
-The National Womens Law Center

According to a 1995 study, there are at least six million women — the overwhelming majority of them white — who simply wouldn’t have the jobs they have today, but for the inroads made by affirmative action.
-Tim Wise

Unqualified ignorant white women such as yourself have been put in positions you should never have been hired for because women were made a protected class. White women who helped Jim Crow become an effective method of oppression and who benefitted from marrying racists, got the same protection as the blacks some of them help kill, like the white woman responsible for the murder of Emmitt Till. And after all that we have endured, we have to listen to you and your mindless fact free jibberish.

Facts, statistics and documentation show that white women have been given the most preferences in these 40 years you talk about and no doubt that you are one of them.

We've taken responsibility. How do you think you got AA back in the sixties? It was proposed, legislated for and approved by WHITE MEN.
White men have gotten AA since 1776. Now how about discussing the reason for the existence of the racist subculture in the white community.

True. And antisemitism is more prevalent among blacks than whites, as well. But we’re not supposed to talk about that.
And racism is more prevalent among white Jews. But we aren't supposed to talk about that.

Has it ever occurred to you that you repeat the same tired anti black junk in every post and that every word you post is a lie?

Here are the facts. Read them and weep.

“Hoping to create in white men and women a shared sense of victimization at the hands of people of color, conservatives have made sure to ignore whatever gains have come to women through affirmative action and have sought to “racialize” the debate and its attendant imagery.” -Tim Wise

“While people of color, individually and as groups, have been helped by affirmative action in the subsequent years, data and studies suggest women — white women in particular — have benefited disproportionately. According to one study, 6 million women, the majority of whom were white, had jobs they wouldn’t have otherwise held but for affirmative action.”
-Sally Kohn

“Women of color have lagged particularly far behind in both employment and education. For example, in 1998, the median weekly salary for Black women was $400 compared to $468 for white women and $615 for white men. Hispanic women earned a median weekly income of only $337. Even in sectors where women have made inroads into management, minority women continue to be underrepresented. In the banking industry, only 2.6% of executive, managerial and administrative jobs were held by Black women, and 5% by Hispanic women, compared to 37.6% by white women. In the hospital industry, Black and Hispanic women each held 4.6% of these jobs, while white women held 50.2%. At the top, women of color represented only 11.2% of all corporate officers in Fortune 500 companies.
-The National Womens Law Center

According to a 1995 study, there are at least six million women — the overwhelming majority of them white — who simply wouldn’t have the jobs they have today, but for the inroads made by affirmative action.
-Tim Wise

Unqualified ignorant white women such as yourself have been put in positions you should never have been hired for because women were made a protected class. White women who helped Jim Crow become an effective method of oppression and who benefitted from marrying racists, got the same protection as the blacks some of them help kill, like the white woman responsible for the murder of Emmitt Till. And after all that we have endured, we have to listen to you and your mindless fact free jibberish.

Facts, statistics and documentation show that white women have been given the most preferences in these 40 years you talk about and no doubt that you are one of them.
So what? You are 1) just posting opinions from some liberals about things in the past, and we know 2):that libs are OK with racism as long as it benefits blacks and hurts whites.

We are in 2022. It’s time for blacks to stop blaming racism for every failure. The path to success is obvious. Just follow the path taken by other minorities that have overcome bigotry, which still exists against them, to go in to successful lives,

And racism is more prevalent among white Jews. But we aren't supposed to talk about that.
And I’ve been told not to bring up antisemitism or how Jews have succeeded despite that. We’re not supposed to talk about that.

And I see no evidence that racism is more prevalent among Jews. it’s actually more prevalent among uneducated and unintelligent people, and that sure aren’t Jews.

And P.S. Someone upthread just said if you don’t like it here, go back to Africa. You didn’t even respond. But I - the Jew - have said that race should not be factored into admissions decisions, and for that I am called “anti-black.”

What‘s driving your hostility to me is quite clear. You really need to stop resenting Jews for being successful despite massive prejudice.

I wasn’t going to start in with you, but since you came out of nowhere to attack ME, why are you so quick to suggest that some white men weren’t able to advance due because they were unwilling or unable to do what was necessary?

Has it occurred to you that some black men are stuck where they are because THEY don’t have what it takes to advance?
If I ever attacked you, I would probably be banned. All I did was not agree with you, that doesn't constitute an attack.

And we (IM2 & myself, among others) have repeatedly indicated to you and the others that some Black people have been studying white people our entire lives. It has been necessary for us to learn how to successfully navigate white society and it's members who can often be hostile to us, if we wanted to do the things and accomplish what we needed.

The country we grew up in is predominantly white so we had to learn your ways if we wanted to advance beyond our neighborhoods, schools & lives. So I'm not "quick" to suggest that some white men weren't able to advance due to XYZ, I know some of them. I went to school with many of them, and on a few occasions have had the displeasure of working with them. In one such instance I was targeted by one of them because he wanted the job I had been contracted to do because he had not been able to learn Oracle coding and wanted to revert to the older legacy languages in order to remain useful to the company. He got me removed from the project by throwing a hissy fit and threatening to submit his letter of resignation if they didn't get rid of me.

I even hired one of them, a disabled military veteran but he turned out to be rather treacherous, so I had to get rid of him within the first 90 days. I had a member of the team I was managing undermining my efforts so he could get himself hired in place of me, etc.

In each case, they wanted the shorter and easier way to what they wanted and had no qualms about steam rolling over me to get it either.

"Keep swimming" is the good motto, because you know what happens once you stop.

• Love
Reactions: IM2
Ha! Can’t admit that the black woman got picked because of her race, can you? Whites have been enduring racist practices against them in offices and college admissions for 40 years.

That‘s all going to end. Blacks will just have to compete fairly.
You haven't offered anything to substantiate your suspicion that she was hired because she's Black or that she was less qualified than you.

Why do you assume to know everything or things that you couldn't possibly know?

• Thanks
You haven't offered anything to substantiate your suspicion that she was hired because she's Black or that she was less qualified than you.

Why do you assume to know everything or things that you couldn't possibly know?
1) She had less experience than I, went to an inferior school, and TOLD me before the selection was made that she would get it because she was black.

2) Her boss told me she was under pressure to promote a black, and apologized. She also said she would deny having told me that.

1) She had less experience than I, went to an inferior school, and TOLD me before the selection was made that she would get it because she was black.

2) Her boss told me she was under pressure to promote a black, and apologized. She also said she would deny having told me that.
What is an "inferior school"? And less experience in what exactly?

I've had stupid white girls sitting around talking shit about me because I was on the telephone talking with Microsoft about a problem the company was having with their database. One of them literally said "Why is she on the phone with Microsoft, isn't she supposed to know how to do this?"

People who cannot do my job yet feel superior criticizing what I do and how I do it. I'm sure they felt they were "superior", more experienced and better qualified as well.

• Love

Forum List

Back