Walking with the Enemy

[ame=http://youtu.be/leqkGOqyWMI]Witness: Voices from the Holocaust (HVT-8076) - YouTube[/ame]

Propaganda Quotes from Hitler and his chief of Propaganda Joseph Goebbels

Through clever and constant application of propaganda, people can be made to see paradise as hell, and also the other way round, to consider the most wretched sort of life a paradise.
-Adolph Hitler

We have made the Reich by propaganda.
- Joseph Goebbels

What utterly sick and demented minds these men had. To think anyone has ever admired either of them is beyond human comprehension! They would have to be utterly void of any human conscience whatsoever!

So let's look at Hungary today and what is happening. The report is not good. In the next segment we'll examine those who are once again inciting hatred, anti-semitism against the Jews. Here is a recent news report on Hungary:

[ame=http://youtu.be/vKUm9AoJKWQ]Hungary Sliding Back to Nazi-Era Anti-Semitism? - YouTube[/ame]

Interesting that one Rabbi in the video noted that anti-semitism had never left Hungary. I found that shocking. I am not familiar with the government of Hungary so I do not recognize the names of these groups they mention. I did note that they said the gypsy's are also being subjected to hatred and persecution and this is wrong. These things should not be happening. They should not be happening. People who use their power to oppress other people and create misery for them had better realize that there is a day of reckoning coming. There is surely a day of reckoning coming and it is even at the door!

[ame=http://youtu.be/3N420YCoqxE]Andrea Bocelli - From The Depths - Holocaust Memorial Day 2014 - Krakow, Poland - YouTube[/ame]

Famous Holocaust Poems

First They Came for the Jews
by Martin Niemöller

First they came for the Jews
and I did not speak out
because I was not a Jew.

Then they came for the Communists
and I did not speak out
because I was not a Communist.

Then they came for the trade unionists
and I did not speak out
because I was not a trade unionist.

Then they came for me
and there was no one left
to speak out for me.

Last edited:
It's always about the Jews with you people. Jooz, Jooz, Jooz, and more Jooz. It's kind of pathetic actually. I mean you people put "Judeo" before "Christian" now, LOL.

Yup. A Christian is a follower of Christ. No prefix or suffix necessary. The term "Judeo" represents the teachings of Judaism. Judaism denies Christ. So the term "Judeo-Christian" is an oxymoron in its purist form. It would be along the lines of blending Islam with Christianity and coming up with Chrislam or Islam-ianity. Nope ... I follow the tenets of Christianity ... not the tenets of Judaism.

What an amazing and brave man. He must have had nerves of steel too. When I think about the holocaust, I can't even believe that it is real sometimes. So horrible. It's really difficult to believe that people can treat one another like that.

My first recollection of the death camps was because an uncle of mine was one of the troops involved in liberating the prisoners, Bergen-Belsen, specifically. He had a whole box of pictures and we kids got into it. It was horrific. My uncle did his best to explain what all those pictures meant, but he choked up too badly.

"attonement" in the modern Evangelical Christian's support of Israel and Jews in general.
Even though it is not often acknowledged openly by the movement Christian anti-semitism has led the way for persecution of Jews for 1800+ years. The early Christian Saints were among the first to establish doctrines that would condemn Jews to second class citizenry and to be a people reviled, sentenced to life in "ghettos" and subject to pogroms for the centuries to follow. Saint Hippolytus wrote in about 200AD;

"Now then, incline thine ear to me and hear my words, and give heed, thou Jew. Many a time does thou boast thyself, in that thou didst condemn Jesus of Nazareth to death, and didst give him vinegar and gall to drink; and thou dost vaunt thyself because of this. Come, therefore, and let us consider together whether perchance thou dost boast unrighteously, O, Israel, and whether thou small portion of vinegar and all has not brought down this fearful threatening upon thee and whether this is not the cause of thy present condition involved in these myriad of troubles." (Hippolytus Expository
Treatise Against the Jews)

And the Revered St. Augustine promulgated the idea that the suffering of the Jews gave witness to the propriety of the Christian anti-Jewish dogma.

The Jews who killed him [Jesus] and who refused to believe in him... were dispersed all over the world... and thus by the evidence of their own scriptures, they bear witness for us that we have not fabricated the prophecies about Christ... It is in order to give this testimony which, in spite of themselves, they supply for our benefit by their possession and preservation of those books, that they themselves are dispersed among all nations, wherever the Christian Church spreads... Hence the prophecy in the Book of Psalms: "..My God has shown me concerning mine enemies, that You shall not slay them, lest they should at last forget Your law: disperse them in Your might." [City of God, 18:46]

It is one of the great tragedies of history that the Nazis found it so easy to isolate and round up Jews in the enclaves and ghettos that centuries of Christian persecution had confined them to.

The story of Pinchas Rosenbaum is indeed an inspiring one. The article in your link describes how, before he aquired the Nazi uniform, he wore the uniform of the Arrow Cross party. This was the Hungarian version of the Nazi party more or less. The roots of the Arrow Cross party give further evidence why Christians may feel compelled to seek attonement for sins of the past.

Wikipedia describes the foundational ideology of the Party;

The Arrow Cross Party conceived Jews in racial as well as religious terms, although the necessary scientific capital for a widespread and elaborate program of eugenics simply did not exist in Hungary at the time. Thus, although the Arrow Cross Party was certainly far more racist than the Judeophobic Horthyite regime, whose antisemitism was based solely on Christian belief, it was still very different from the German Nazi Party. The Arrow Cross Party was pro-Catholic and its antisemitism had its origins in Christian belief.

The Jewish Virtual Library's comment on the Arrow Cross Party;

After the Arrowcross putsch, the more than 200,000 strong Jewish community in Budapest, which had been untouched so far, came into direct, life-threatening danger when Adolf Eichmann, who directed the deportation of nearly half a million Jews living in the countryside, returned to Budapest on October 17th. In July, when Horthy stopped the deportations he was removed. Under Eichmann´s command, more than 60,000 Jews were forced on a merciless march westward, to Austria, where they were compelled to build fortifications. Approximately 70,000 Budapest Jews who managed to avoid deportation were forced into a ghetto. At the same time, some 30,000 Jews who possessed letters of protection from neutral countries were given places in “safe houses.” Thousands of others were robbed, executed and thrown into the Danube. The Arrowcross activists were on a murderous rage until the last minute, but the ghetto was saved like none other in Europe.
The general mobilization ordered by the Arrowcross Party and the unmanageable terror of its activists increased the number of war victims by tens of thousands.

Let's not loose sight of the fact the Jews contemporary Christians admirably walk side
by side with were once outcasts dispised by their Christian predecessors.

Last edited:
What an amazing and brave man. He must have had nerves of steel too. When I think about the holocaust, I can't even believe that it is real sometimes. So horrible. It's really difficult to believe that people can treat one another like that.

My first recollection of the death camps was because an uncle of mine was one of the troops involved in liberating the prisoners, Bergen-Belsen, specifically. He had a whole box of pictures and we kids got into it. It was horrific. My uncle did his best to explain what all those pictures meant, but he choked up too badly.

G-d bless your Uncle for his good heart, Gallantwarrior. He sounds like a very good man. It chokes me up too, to realize this went on while the world looked on and knew about it and did nothing while 6 million Jews went to their deaths. I tell you the truth, there was a woman who gave testimony from Europe in a video and claimed not to know anything about it - I did not believe her. Same for the men. You don't live in Germany and not know the Jews living right next door to you are being taken to their deaths. I just do not believe that. I believe some people determine in their hearts not to know the truth and that is more likely the problem with the world even today. They see all the evidence right before their eyes, they see all the evil behavior from those who do great harm to the Jews and they deny it all because at the end of the day the only people they care about is themselves.

They are cowards quite honestly and their concern ends at their own front doors. Well let us see how that works out for them in the future if they do not change their attitudes. Because I tell you the truth, blaming the Jews for the worlds ills is as old as dirt and it has not availed the world anything but trouble in their refusal to look in the mirror and accept where the problem truly is.

I find it amazing that even children can see such horror and know that it is wrong and yet we have adults that will try to justify anything. What a sad state of affairs the world is in. It makes me very sad for this world because civilization without compassion, without passion for truth, without a backbone to stand up for truth and defend those who are falsely accused is a civilization lost and there is nothing civil left about it.

It's always about the Jews with you people. Jooz, Jooz, Jooz, and more Jooz. It's kind of pathetic actually. I mean you people put "Judeo" before "Christian" now, LOL.

Yup. A Christian is a follower of Christ. No prefix or suffix necessary. The term "Judeo" represents the teachings of Judaism. Judaism denies Christ. So the term "Judeo-Christian" is an oxymoron in its purist form. It would be along the lines of blending Islam with Christianity and coming up with Chrislam or Islam-ianity. Nope ... I follow the tenets of Christianity ... not the tenets of Judaism.

His post is off topic and so is yours, DriftingSand. The topic is about Pinchas Rosenbaum and his heroic act of saving hundreds of his own people in Europe during WWII and the horrors of the holocaust and anti -semitism. Please respect my thread. Thank you.

- Jeremiah

Last edited:

It's almost like they worship them. Seriously, how many Protestants here would literally take a bullet for a Jew, just because they're a Jew? I bet Jeremiah would.

Anyone with an ounce of common sense would hear alarm bells ringing once they read or heard Judeo-Christian with reference to culture and society. It's the Jews' way of infiltrating European culture, as if to say, 'hey, we helped you build it so we should be accepted without question'.

"attonement" in the modern Evangelical Christian's support of Israel and Jews in general.
Even though it is not often acknowledged openly by the movement Christian anti-semitism has led the way for persecution of Jews for 1800+ years. The early Christian Saints were among the first to establish doctrines that would condemn Jews to second class citizenry and to be a people reviled, sentenced to life in "ghettos" and subject to pogroms for the centuries to follow. Saint Hippolytus wrote in about 200AD;

"Now then, incline thine ear to me and hear my words, and give heed, thou Jew. Many a time does thou boast thyself, in that thou didst condemn Jesus of Nazareth to death, and didst give him vinegar and gall to drink; and thou dost vaunt thyself because of this. Come, therefore, and let us consider together whether perchance thou dost boast unrighteously, O, Israel, and whether thou small portion of vinegar and all has not brought down this fearful threatening upon thee and whether this is not the cause of thy present condition involved in these myriad of troubles." (Hippolytus Expository
Treatise Against the Jews)

And the Revered St. Augustine promulgated the idea that the suffering of the Jews gave witness to the propriety of the Christian anti-Jewish dogma.

The Jews who killed him [Jesus] and who refused to believe in him... were dispersed all over the world... and thus by the evidence of their own scriptures, they bear witness for us that we have not fabricated the prophecies about Christ... It is in order to give this testimony which, in spite of themselves, they supply for our benefit by their possession and preservation of those books, that they themselves are dispersed among all nations, wherever the Christian Church spreads... Hence the prophecy in the Book of Psalms: "..My God has shown me concerning mine enemies, that You shall not slay them, lest they should at last forget Your law: disperse them in Your might." [City of God, 18:46]

It is one of the great tragedies of history that the Nazis found it so easy to isolate and round up Jews in the enclaves and ghettos that centuries of Christian persecution had confined them to.

The story of Pinchas Rosenbaum is indeed an inspiring one. The article in your link describes how, before he aquired the Nazi uniform, he wore the uniform of the Arrow Cross party. This was the Hungarian version of the Nazi party more or less. The roots of the Arrow Cross party give further evidence why Christians may feel compelled to seek attonement for sins of the past.

Wikipedia describes the foundational ideology of the Party;

The Arrow Cross Party conceived Jews in racial as well as religious terms, although the necessary scientific capital for a widespread and elaborate program of eugenics simply did not exist in Hungary at the time. Thus, although the Arrow Cross Party was certainly far more racist than the Judeophobic Horthyite regime, whose antisemitism was based solely on Christian belief, it was still very different from the German Nazi Party. The Arrow Cross Party was pro-Catholic and its antisemitism had its origins in Christian belief.

The Jewish Virtual Library's comment on the Arrow Cross Party;

After the Arrowcross putsch, the more than 200,000 strong Jewish community in Budapest, which had been untouched so far, came into direct, life-threatening danger when Adolf Eichmann, who directed the deportation of nearly half a million Jews living in the countryside, returned to Budapest on October 17th. In July, when Horthy stopped the deportations he was removed. Under Eichmann´s command, more than 60,000 Jews were forced on a merciless march westward, to Austria, where they were compelled to build fortifications. Approximately 70,000 Budapest Jews who managed to avoid deportation were forced into a ghetto. At the same time, some 30,000 Jews who possessed letters of protection from neutral countries were given places in “safe houses.” Thousands of others were robbed, executed and thrown into the Danube. The Arrowcross activists were on a murderous rage until the last minute, but the ghetto was saved like none other in Europe.
The general mobilization ordered by the Arrowcross Party and the unmanageable terror of its activists increased the number of war victims by tens of thousands.

Let's not loose sight of the fact the Jews contemporary Christians admirably walk side
by side with were once outcasts dispised by their Christian predecessors.

Yes, Pinchas Rosenbaum's story is one of valor and honor and beyond - tremendous courageous in the face of great evil and when the test came for him to do the right thing he passed it with flying colors. The question is, will this generation do the same or will they try to psychoanalyse those who have a conscience and wish to follow his example so that they may excuse themselves from lifting a finger, Smedly. It is a poor specimen who cannot handle the pressure of adversity. I dare say they will look for any excuse to avoid it. (adversity)

Last edited:

Anyone with an ounce of common sense would hear alarm bells ringing once they read or heard Judeo-Christian with reference to culture and society. It's the Jews' way of infiltrating European culture, as if to say, 'hey, we helped you build it so we should be accepted without question'.

You are off topic, Swagger. This discussion is about a man who risked his life to save hundreds of his own people, it's about the holocaust, about doing the right thing in the face of evil, about the history of the holocaust and what happened and about anti semitism and how to stop it, not how to create it. Please respect my thread. Thank you.

-Jeremiah

Very interesting. I have a feeling brave people will need to be doing this all over again. Anti-Semitism is on the rise all over Europe.

Hmmm. The "peaceful" Muslim population is also rising all over Europe. I wonder if there's a connection?
I suspect the next European spasm is not far off but there aren't enough Jews there to fuel a decent bonfire. Guess who the target will be this time.

This is the story of one courageous man who risked his life to save one Jew and then later many more! How he managed to do this will fascinate the reader! I have always believed that one person could make a difference and this mans story proves the point! His decision to do something is truly inspirational! Truly an amazing story of how saving the life of one friend led to saving the lives of many! He was literally risking his life every hour of the day to save his people. His name was Pinchas Rosenbaum and he was a Jew. A righteous Jew!

Walking with the Enemy

His Most Dangerous Mission

In an interview with Aish.com, Pinchas’ son Moshe described his father’s most dangerous mission. Pinchas heard from Nazi soldiers that they had orders to arrest Frankle, a prominent Jewish leader, that very day. Fankle and Pinchas knew each other from their B’nei Akiva days as children. That would pose a risk of the acquaintance inadvertently revealing Pinchas’ true identity. It would be especially hard to avoid with such a short time window.

Pinchas was forced to make a decision. To save this one Jew, he would need to risk his life, and with it, the ability to save thousands of others.

He decided to go ahead with the mission to save this old friend. He arrived at the building in his Nazi uniform and asked the doormen for Frankle’s apartment number. “Where is the dirty Jew Frankle?” To Pinchas’ misfortune, another doorman was present when he knocked on Frankle’s door.

When Frankle opened the door, Pinchas was forced to play the part of a Nazi to the fullest. As he was being arrested, Frankle said, “Pinchas! What are you doing?”

With the non-Jewish, Hungarian doorman looking on, Pinchas thought his identity was blown. He yelled at his old friend, verbally abusing him until he understood to play along.

In another incident, Pinchas arrested a Hassidic family. The mother, father, and children cried hysterically with fear. The child of the family, a survivor still living in Brooklyn, says that Pinchas could not bear the sight of their misery. He broke character and whispered in Yiddish: “Ich bein a Yid--I am a Jew.”
Please read this amazing story...... In light of what has already taken place in the past, and looking at the rise of anti semitism in the world today, how can the average person be an adovocate to speak out against anti-semitism so that history does not repeat itself?

[MENTION=45621]1776[/MENTION] , [MENTION=36422]blackhawk[/MENTION] , [MENTION=49937]Daniyel[/MENTION] [MENTION=20411]ForeverYoung436[/MENTION] , [MENTION=42952]GISMYS[/MENTION] , [MENTION=17047]Godboy[/MENTION] [MENTION=46353]GreenBean[/MENTION] , [MENTION=20204]Kondor3[/MENTION] , [MENTION=35577]MJB12741[/MENTION] , [MENTION=45791]Mojo2[/MENTION] , [MENTION=20102]mudwhistle[/MENTION] , [MENTION=17668]Peach[/MENTION] , [MENTION=39618]proudveteran06[/MENTION] , [MENTION=26838]Ropey[/MENTION] , [MENTION=35716]SAYIT[/MENTION] , [MENTION=50178]Sgt_Gath[/MENTION] , [MENTION=40539]skye[/MENTION] , [MENTION=29246]The Irish Ram[/MENTION] , [MENTION=39069]toastman[/MENTION] , [MENTION=23239]westwall[/MENTION] [MENTION=36253]Sally[/MENTION] , [MENTION=20947]The Rabbi[/MENTION] , [MENTION=49464]teddyearp[/MENTION] [MENTION=49398]Slyhunter[/MENTION] [MENTION=13789]angel[/MENTION]icaT [MENTION=20204]Kondor3[/MENTION] [MENTION=40539]skye[/MENTION] [MENTION=46133]Indeependent[/MENTION] [MENTION=20854]Zander[/MENTION] [MENTION=36574]Lipush[/MENTION]@Phoenall,@Bloodrock [MENTION=15726]Hossfly[/MENTION],@GISMY, @RetiredGSgt [MENTION=20854]Zander[/MENTION] [MENTION=35553]aris2chat[/MENTION] [MENTION=50165]ChrisL[/MENTION],

Would say we have even more to worry about than Europe. At least there when ultra-nationalism or anti-semitism comes up everyone instantly flashes back to WW2. "This sounds familiar." But in the US we've only heard it when directed at blacks, Irish, Chinese, and other immigrants' ethnicities. But as a jew I see a rising tide of anti-semitism online from US sources.

As a way to rally your own side, directing annimosity towards 'the others' isn't a new strategy of course, and we're guilty of it too (Egyptians, Romans, etc.) So when viewed in the context of Us vs Them it's not all that surprising. But insofar as anti-semitism, or anti-immigrant propaganda goes, we're not at war with any of these people. Indeed, they're actually on our own side and we're turning against our own. That's rather curious.

They say evil will always turn in upon itself. So I hope the anti-semitism and anti-immigrant rhetoric we see increasing in the US doesn't mean we're evil.

It's almost like they worship them. Seriously, how many Protestants here would literally take a bullet for a Jew, just because they're a Jew? I bet Jeremiah would.

It does seem anyone who has a sense of good will toward Jews really pisses you off. What's up wit dat?

Very interesting. I have a feeling brave people will need to be doing this all over again. Anti-Semitism is on the rise all over Europe.

Hmmm. The "peaceful" Muslim population is also rising all over Europe. I wonder if there's a connection?
I suspect the next European spasm is not far off but there aren't enough Jews there to fuel a decent bonfire. Guess who the target will be this time.

I have wondered what will become of Europe because I see that the Jews will not remain and wait for another Holocaust to happen. The Jews of Europe are making aliyah to Israel in greater and greater numbers. Anti - semitism is happening on a global scale and it must be addressed because there cannot be another Holocaust. It must Never Happen Again. Never Again.

Forum List

Back