Walker breaks with the Kochs on immigration

Status
Not open for further replies.

get_involved

Gold Member
Jul 16, 2009
Scott Walker Breaks With the Kochs on Immigration - Bloomberg Politics

marchla2006.jpg

Not.to worry. He will flip on this issue as the Koch's have a huge influence on his views. This is an understatement.

My question is, "why don't voters break with Washington Politics?" Why do voters continue to play the game while watching this nation go to hell in a hand basket? Every one of these stories carry a warning of things to come. Yet, stupid voters ignore the warning signs and continue to elect and to re-elect professional politicians to run this once great nation. Sure, illegal immigrants want to, and will take over, nothing and no one to stop them. Keep ignoring the warning signs and see what happens in the near future. It's easy to take over this country with so many passive citizens standing-by and watching the destruction take place. The only power and voice that the people have is their vote, and they continue to use it to aid and abet the very ones hell-bent on our destruction. Go figure.

I hope the Koch Brothers spent $1billion each to elect a conservative in 2016
WHY ????
I think he was thinking it was a balance to George Soros spending billions to elect and keep Democrats in high positions of power......

Soros bets on America failing and has made billions on it. He made bank on the 2007 collapse. He wants more of the same soon. Perhaps the collapse of the Student Loan program.

WHY ????
I think he was thinking it was a balance to George Soros spending billions to elect and keep Democrats in high positions of power......

Soros bets on America failing and has made billions on it. He made bank on the 2007 collapse. He wants more of the same soon. Perhaps the collapse of the Student Loan program.
Could be. We're headed for a collapse of some nature in the near future for sure. We can't survive off of government debt forever.

the hell with it. spend two Billion. sheesh if they're going to crap their pants over them everyday

dumb article. but it's the bloomingidiot

the hell with it. spend two Billion. sheesh if they're going to crap their pants over them everyday

They have plenty of stupid articles. The one about how Republicans hate the Earth because they don't believe in Global Warming is hilarious.

They claim that because we don't fall in line and think with the same Borg mentality we're evil. If you don't believe in same-sex marriage you are homophobic. If you don't believe "Hands Up...Don't Shoot" is legit you're a racist. If you don't agree that Climate Change is the greatest threat today you hate the Earth , women, children, and furry puppies....

They have plenty of stupid articles. The one about how Republicans hate the Earth because they don't believe in Global Warming is hilarious.

They claim that because we don't fall in line and think with the same Borg mentality we're evil. If you don't believe in same-sex marriage you are homophobic. If you don't believe "Hands Up...Don't Shoot" is legit you're a racist. If you don't agree that Climate Change is the greatest threat today you hate the Earth , women, children, and furry puppies....

Bloomies rag has propaganda down to the tee. but he is a freaking commie so no surprise.
Who the hell cares who Walker breaks with on immigration.

We need headlines in the bloomingidiots rag on how OBAMA has broken with MILLIONS of the American people over immigration. point out how he care more about illegal immigrants then he does the LEGAL citizens he REPRENTS

Thread closed. OP's require more than just a link, picture, or cut and paste - you need to post some original content.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back