#Walkaway

I cannot thank the Dumbocrats enough for becoming so radicalized. They took a communist and turned him into a conservative. Incredible.
When Hillary Clinton referred to Donald Trump supporters as a “basket of deplorables,” Rectenwald felt disgust: His father had been an independent contractor, remodeling homes in Pittsburgh, a Reagan Democrat and father of nine; the kind of hard-working, blue-collar man that Clinton discarded as “racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamophobic, you name it.”
The #WalkAway movement continues. And it is growing. Welcome aboard to all of those who have finally woken up and realized the incredible insanity of the left.

In-Depth: Michael Rectenwald Crosses the Street
The walkaway movement is almost entirely Russian agitprop.

I want to personally thank the Dumbocrat Party and all of the radicals who have hijacked it. It is so nice to see decent America’s waking up and walking away. Three-hundred and seventy-thousand people is nothing to sneeze at, and I expect we will see this continue to grow.

Rally in Washington Will Urge Disillusioned Democrats, Leftists to 'Walk Away'

walkaway is Russian agitprop

haven't seen it's ugly ass since the LAST time the Russians tried to get Trump elected and anyone pushing this bullshit is either a Russian troll or a stooge for them

Sad to see it didn't take. The Regressives are still firmly in control.
The left has become so bat-shit crazy, they are driving people away in droves. The future of conservatism looks brighter than ever!

VIDEO: Lesbian delivers scathing takedown of 'ridiculously woke left,' announces she's 'officially leaving' the 'hive-mind cult'
People continue to walk away from the Dumbocrats and have never been happier after doing so...

Video of Hispanic former Dem attending first Trump rally goes viral: 'Build that wall!'
Walkaway was Russian backed fake news and I'm betting you'll find these are too.

Walkaway was Russian backed fake news and I'm betting you'll find these are too.
Click the links. Watch the videos. :laugh:
You think Russians can't edit a video?
37C7A1C0-F5EC-408A-BAB2-B8408106385F.gif

I literally cannot thank you enough, Crep. That gave me an epic laugh.

By the way, #WalkAway was not “Russian backed fake news”. It was an actual movement started by Brandon Straka. Google it. Watch his videos as well. :laugh:
Russian backed fake news. Get over it.
Vintage left-wing approach. Don’t research and understand. Just accept our claim and move along. “These are not the droids you are looking for”. :laugh:

Fragile ‘lil snowflake, it was an actual movement started by Brandon Straka. Google it. Watch his videos as well.

By the way, #WalkAway was not “Russian backed fake news”. It was an actual movement started by Brandon Straka. Google it. Watch his videos as well. :laugh:
Vintage left-wing approach. Don’t research and understand. Just accept our claim and move along. “These are not the droids you are looking for”. :laugh:

Fragile ‘lil snowflake, it was an actual movement started by Brandon Straka. Google it. Watch his videos as well.
One guy does not a movement make.

It only takes one to start a movement.

It only takes one to start a movement.
Lol, it starts with one, but it's not a movement untill there are more than one.

True. But sure as hell wasn’t started by “the Russians”. And the indisputable truth is that thousands and thousands have absolutely been walking away because the left drive off of the cliff of sanity.

Forum List

Back