#Walkaway

#walkaway is unquestionably a bot movement. It has only a single confirmed member, Straka, who makes money off of it. If someone fell for that scam, that person is a cult moron. You're a cult moron.

That's the issue. Address it.
It’s beem addressed, triggered little snowflake. In the article. In the video. In this thread. Your inability to accept reality doesn’t alter reality. :laugh:

You’re so triggered right now. First you lost your shit when Republicans took control of everything under MaObama. Then you really lost your shit when Donald Trump became your President. And now your distraught over the reality that so many people are walking away from whackos like you.

It’s beem addressed,

No, here's what you're running from, again. And you'll keep running from it. It's all you've ever been able to do when I show up. Ah, life is good.

#walkaway is unquestionably a bot movement. It has only a single confirmed member, Straka, who makes money off of it. If someone fell for that scam, that person is a cult moron. You're a cult moron.

And enjoy Hell. You slurp the assjelly from the bungholes of rapists and Stalinists, hence you're burning. Liberals win, for eternity. That's a long time. Sure you don't want to reconsider your vile behavior.? Is that quick emotional rush you get from power-weeping at the liberals who keep humiliating you really worth eternal damnation? Think about it.

And enjoy Hell. You slurp the assjelly from the bungholes of rapists and Stalinists, hence you're burning. Liberals win, for eternity. That's a long time. Sure you don't want to reconsider your vile behavior.? Is that quick emotional rush you get from power-weeping at the liberals who keep humiliating you really worth eternal damnation? Think about it.
Oh boy...she’s triggered again. Every time I really get to her with facts, she starts screaming “burn in hell” (even though she’s the atheist and I’ve accepted Jesus Christ as my Lord and savior).

Liberals lose here on Earth and lose worse for eternity. God isn’t a big fan of atheism. Or homosexuality. Or lying. The holy trinity of you left-wing losers. All of the things that you love, Mammaries!

#walkaway is unquestionably a bot movement. It has only a single confirmed member, Straka, who makes money off of it.
Are the dozens and dozens of people shown in the video also the creation of “botnets”? :laugh:
“We are only just over 3 months old [and] we have over 370,000 people who are members of the #WalkAway Campaign who have created testimonials,” founder Brandon Straka says.
You are the perfect example of why Russia does what they do. The simple-minded lefties are so easy to dupe.

Rally in Washington Will Urge Disillusioned Democrats, Leftists to 'Walk Away'

I was at the Reason website today, and saw this video by Stossel. This guy, Jim Rubin, formally from The Young Turks, reminded me of your #Walkaway thread. So it can't be entirely fictional.

Oh boy...she’s triggered again.

Faggot, how may times do I have to tell you to quit it with the gay passes? God doesn't hate queers, but he does hate predatory old queers like you. He especially hates the sexual deviants who enable rapists. That's you. You're part of a really rapey religious cult.

Remember, you don't get a free pass out of Hell just because you AcceptTheLordJesusChristblahblahblah. American fundamentalism is Satan's greatest invention, as it encourages people like you to think they have a free pass for depravity and vile behavior. If you want to avoid Hell, you need to demonstrate actual public repentance to the people you've wronged, which is pretty much all of America.

American fundamentalism is Satan's greatest invention,
A4BBFD69-7F6F-41B6-A111-A8876ADF7FAC.gif

American fundamentalism is Satan's greatest invention,
Actually, Satan’s greatest invention was the deep-seated hatred and mental illness which envelops you. That’s the truth too. You have so much hate in your soul for anyone who refuses to accept your communism. Satan smiles every time you have a thought. Just think about that for a moment.

Last edited:
Faggot, how may times do I have to tell you to quit it with the gay passes?
How very “tolerant” of you, Mammaries.

Seawytch - I know you would speak out against this kind of hatred and homophobia if it came from a conservative. Will you be consistent and call out your own side for being the true intolerant bigots and homophobes? :dunno:

I marvel at the restraint of conservatives. I really do. I can promise you, had I been there, every single one of those fascists would have a broken jaw today.

Why would the restaurant not ask the protesters to leave?

Are they open for business or to heckle people away?

Very telling.

Conservatives need to protest the restaurant, but then, this is DC. There is not a single conservative without a 1000 mile radius.
Except her.

And she voted for Hillary in 2016.

Don't mind me, just posting another video made by a very dark skinned "Russian" with an American accent.

I belong to a group on facebook and this movement is very real. There are thousands and thousands of americans who are walking away ..

Note what he says here. As a straight, white, veteran, male he was NOT welcomed by the Dumbocrat Party. So much for their claims of “inclusion” and “big tents”.

I cannot thank that party enough for becoming so radicalized. What seemed like an unimaginable nightmare at first has actually been one of the greatest blessings. People are fleeing the instantly of progressivism in droves. Conservatism is growing larger and stronger by the hour.

Democrat vet came home and didn't recognize his country. HERE'S what he did.

I cannot thank the Dumbocrats enough for becoming so radicalized. They took a communist and turned him into a conservative. Incredible.
When Hillary Clinton referred to Donald Trump supporters as a “basket of deplorables,” Rectenwald felt disgust: His father had been an independent contractor, remodeling homes in Pittsburgh, a Reagan Democrat and father of nine; the kind of hard-working, blue-collar man that Clinton discarded as “racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamophobic, you name it.”
The #WalkAway movement continues. And it is growing. Welcome aboard to all of those who have finally woken up and realized the incredible insanity of the left.

In-Depth: Michael Rectenwald Crosses the Street

The left continues to drive Americans away in record numbers...
It still doesn’t occur to liberals that the hysteria with which they greet any political dissent from minority communities explains why more and more members of those communities want to get the hell away from the suffocating political correctness of the Democrats.
I cannot thank the left enough for driving so many away.

Liberalism: An Intrinsically Uncivil Ideology

Looks like plenty of them stayed and voted blue.

The new congress is seated in 2 weeks.
We won't hear about this again until the next election gets closer. Then the Russian troll farm will dust it off and rerun it for all the conservitards to slobber over again.

Forum List

Back