Wages Rising, Prices Falling

Stay connected to reality, folks. In your zeal to blame Obama for everything under the sun comes the risk of later having to credit him for everything under the sun if and when things improve.

Your desire to see the world go to shit just so you can gleefully blame Obama is pretty twisted. Your partisan hackery which actually celebrates bad news and chokes on good news is a sickening thing to behold.

You were quick to blame Obama for the price of oil and food. You can't pretend now that you don't think he is, and you especially look stupid hoping for the prices to "soar" just so you can avoid eating crow.

You deserve to have your faces rubbed in your own manufactured bullshit.

In your zeal to Fluff Obama, you Rdean-like posted the stupid OP

Wrong... food prices are soaring.
See, Soggy?

Manufactured bullshit.

I provided link that food prices are dropping. You, on the other hand, Sassy, just made a completely bogus claim.
Yeah I noticed ground beef on sale $3.49 lb if you buy 3 or more pounds. ..99¢ when Bush left office.

In nearly 20 years of buying groceries I have never seen ground beef being sold for 99c a pound. And if you're finding a sale for ground beef at $3.49 lb today.....don't buy that shit. That's not beef. That's cat. Mixed with possum. Found on the side of the road.

Dude g5, grow the fuck up man... You're moronic inability to contain your need to always look right gets old quick

I very much enjoy busting liars and idiots. You got that right.

But your not busting anyone, you're doing THE SAME THING THEY ARE.

I am reflecting their bullshit back at them. Yes. Quite deliberately.

You see a slight and very limited amount of "good news" and you force feed it to them. In the real world where I live, talking to people making money from min wage to millions a year the economy is flat as it has been for years.

There is goof fortune here and there but so many people are living pay check to pay check and I actually get a lot of people complaining about Obamacare, and I don't even comment on it at any point.
I have nothing good to say about ObamaCare.

However, there is a lot of manufactured bullshit tossed out by hack partisans, and truth and logic are first and foremost to me. Some of the hacks mistake truth for "licking Obama's boots". BWA-HA-HA-HA! They have no idea how ironic that sounds, crediting facts and logic with Obama.

In nearly 20 years of buying groceries I have never seen ground beef being sold for 99c a pound. And if you're finding a sale for ground beef at $3.49 lb today.....don't buy that shit. That's not beef. That's cat. Mixed with possum. Found on the side of the road.

Yeah, ground beef was around $3.00 when Bush left office. Nowhere near 99 cents.

It is about $4.20 now.

People have very selective memories. We had $3.00 beef, but were bleeding 800,000 jobs a month, too. Somehow, all those millions of people thrown out of work is the Mexicans fault now.

Like I said. These people do not live in anything remotely resembling reality.

Stay connected to reality, folks. In your zeal to blame Obama for everything under the sun comes the risk of later having to credit him for everything under the sun if and when things improve.

Your desire to see the world go to shit just so you can gleefully blame Obama is pretty twisted. Your partisan hackery which actually celebrates bad news and chokes on good news is a sickening thing to behold.

You were quick to blame Obama for the price of oil and food. You can't pretend now that you don't think he is, and you especially look stupid hoping for the prices to "soar" just so you can avoid eating crow.

I throw the same challenge to you.

Please quote where I have ever credited Obama for the economy. Ever. Go ahead.

See post 31.

Where'd the guy go who just claimed Oregon gas was at $2.74? His post disappeared.

I guess he didn't want to be caught lying his ass off.

Oregon Gas Prices - Find Cheap Gas Prices in Oregon

2r2m9gp.jpg
Depends on where you are in Oregon. Southern Oregon was $1.99 a couple weeks ago and is at $2.49. Parts of Washington State were $1.66 a month ago, yesterday the same station was $2.01.

The Portland area on Gas Buddy shows prices up about fifty cents from the low.

I expect prices grocery prices to level off and gas to return to $3.50 by August.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Soaring. Skyrocketing. Bombshell. Breaking.

Remember that stuff?

Invariably blaming Obama. Couldn't get here fast enough to be the tenth person that day to start a topic to blame Obama for the latest economic news.

I throw the same challenge to you.

Please quote where I have ever credited Obama for the economy. Ever. Go ahead.

See post 31.

What a pity. I thought you at least have half a sac to stick up for your own OP. Trying to back away and pretend no one saw you won't work

Dude g5, grow the fuck up man... You're moronic inability to contain your need to always look right gets old quick

I very much enjoy busting liars and idiots. You got that right.

But your not busting anyone, you're doing THE SAME THING THEY ARE.

I am reflecting their bullshit back at them. Yes. Quite deliberately.

You see a slight and very limited amount of "good news" and you force feed it to them. In the real world where I live, talking to people making money from min wage to millions a year the economy is flat as it has been for years.

There is goof fortune here and there but so many people are living pay check to pay check and I actually get a lot of people complaining about Obamacare, and I don't even comment on it at any point.
I have nothing good to say about ObamaCare.

However, there is a lot of manufactured bullshit tossed out by hack partisans, and truth and logic are first and foremost to me. Some of the hacks mistake truth for "licking Obama's boots". BWA-HA-HA-HA! They have no idea how ironic that sounds, crediting facts and logic with Obama.

And I'm reflecting yours back to you.

Reflect all you want, my question would be "Ok, so you just admitted to trolling bitchz... Do you believe the economy is getting a lot better for the middle class and poor in the US?"

"This product is no longer available. Continue shopping at Walmart.
Jack Link's Jack Link's Premium Cuts Original Beef Jerky Giant Bag, 13.5 oz "

Size I used to get. They carry the identical brand but only in the 8oz size now. And while it's chepaer, per ounce it's actually quite a bit more expensive.

So I don't buy it at all. Considering the nitrates, that's just as well. Makes me gassy as hell to boot. :)

This is why we need the negative reputation function back.

Ya since people who don't write well enough to be understood only have to hit a button instead of write out their displeasure.

Where'd the guy go who just claimed Oregon gas was at $2.74? His post disappeared.

2r2m9gp.jpg

AAA has gas in Oregon on average at $2.63. State Prices AAA s Daily Fuel Gauge Report

So the person you claim is lying is a lot closer to the average price in the state then you cherry picking the cheapest area of the state. You are very misleading.

See, Soggy?

Manufactured bullshit.

I provided link that food prices are dropping. You, on the other hand, Sassy, just made a completely bogus claim.
Yeah I noticed ground beef on sale $3.49 lb if you buy 3 or more pounds. ..99¢ when Bush left office.

Your kidding right?

See, Soggy?

Manufactured bullshit.

Your kidding right?

Kitty kats and possum some good eat'n!!!

Economists see prices falling wages rising

The falling price of oil and other raw materials will continue to boost the bottom lines of American companies this year, according to a recent survey of business economists.

And there are signs that the stronger job market may soon begin fattening workers' paycheck, according to the National Association for Business Economics.

123mmtl.jpg

Dammit! Get that good news out of here...NOW!!!

6p51cx.jpg

Son of a...BITCH!!!

9la22s.jpg

I can turn this into bad news! I've been in combat and there comes a time when its either you or the economists, and I'll tell you right now, it won't be the economists.
Wages rising, prices falling, Bullshit flowing.

:bsflag:

Economists see prices falling wages rising

The falling price of oil and other raw materials will continue to boost the bottom lines of American companies this year, according to a recent survey of business economists.

And there are signs that the stronger job market may soon begin fattening workers' paycheck, according to the National Association for Business Economics.

123mmtl.jpg

Dammit! Get that good news out of here...NOW!!!

6p51cx.jpg

Son of a...BITCH!!!

9la22s.jpg

I can turn this into bad news! I've been in combat and there comes a time when its either you or the economists, and I'll tell you right now, it won't be the economists.
Wages rising, prices falling, Bullshit flowing.

:bsflag:
I know I just heard the gdp rose only 2% last year, not the 4% we were told. Obama is nothing but a liar.

2r2m9gp.jpg

AAA has gas in Oregon on average at $2.63. State Prices AAA s Daily Fuel Gauge Report

So the person you claim is lying is a lot closer to the average price in the state then you cherry picking the cheapest area of the state. You are very misleading.

Papageorgio
I provided a link for the gas prices all over Oregon, not just the part near Idaho. The link is right there in that post.

Cutter provided a single anecdotal price that we are supposed to take his word for. What if I said, "I got gas at the Shell near my house and it was $2.05!"

Get it now?

You clearly have no idea what "cherry picking" means.

2r2m9gp.jpg

Papageorgio
I provided a link for the gas prices all over Oregon, not just the part near Idaho. The link is right there in that post.

Cutter provided a single anecdotal price that we are supposed to take his word for. What if I said, "I got gas at the Shell near my house and it was $2.05!"

Get it now?

You clearly have no idea what "cherry picking" means.

Gas was $2.16 where I filled up last night, earlier in the day I was 400 miles further south and gas was $2.99. You called him a liar and we're proud of it. His price by all accounts with the AAA being $2.63 was correct. But you wanted to make a federal case and call him a liar.

I'm glad your prices are still around $2.05 a gallon.

Forum List

Back