Wage Theft: The Crime Wave Nobody Talks About

When they start taxing COMMERCE as was intended. And as was once was...

GO forth and learn some history.

And what part of wages isn't commerce?:lol:

The Founders NEVER MEANT to TAX Directly a Man's WAGES.

Again> Go forth and learn your history dumbass.

/THREAD AGAIN

What unmitigated arrogance.

Read the Constitution. It makes no such exceptions.

None.

And what part of wages isn't commerce?:lol:

/THREAD AGAIN

None.

You don't know history. IF they had meant to DIRECTLY TAX Income...it would have been written. WHY the 16th Amendment stupid ass?

You are speaking out your ass Brian.

Perhaps a whimpering beaten DOG is more your suit in an avatar ?

/THREAD AGAIN

None.

You don't know history. IF they had meant to DIRECTLY TAX Income...it would have been written. WHY the 16th Amendment stupid ass?

Brian?

Tommy.:lol:

And you're getting all hot under the collar. :eek: Like you wanna punch me or something. That would be your first and last mistake. Cause I ain't Brian. And I suggest that you put down that beer.

The Clarification..which it is..was meant to fully explain the powers of government to collect revenue. And basically to textualists like yourself.

It really wasn't needed. The first clause under the powers of congress are pretty general.

The Constitution defines the federal government as supreme and really quite powerful.

This "states-right" confederacy you seem to constantly fantasize about died out with the civil war.

None.

Brian?

And you're getting all hot under the collar. :eek: Like you wanna punch me or something. That would be your first and last mistake. Cause I ain't Brian. And I suggest that you put down that beer.

The Clarification..which it is..was meant to fully explain the powers of government to collect revenue. And basically to textualists like yourself.

It really wasn't needed. The first clause under the power of congress are pretty general.

The Constitution defines the federal government as supreme and really quite powerful.

This "states-right" confederacy you seem to constantly fantasize about died out with the civil war.

You don't KNOW history...Get used to it BOY. [Much LESS the Constitution, The Articles Of Confederation, Federalist papers]...NONE of it...otherwise YOU wouldn't be making such false claims.

GO EDUCATE YOURSELF.

You look silly.

Last edited:

Brian?

It really wasn't needed. The first clause under the power of congress are pretty general.

You don't KNOW history...Get used to it BOY. [Much LESS the Constitution, The Articles Of Confederation, Federalist papers]...NONE of it...otherwise YOU wouldn't be making such false claims.

GO EDUCATE YOURSELF.

You look silly.

Actually..

You don't know history. The Articles of Conferations got kicked when the Constitution was adopted. And after that..they didn't mean jack. There were founders that wanted states to have more "rights" and the powers of the government to be "expressly" defined..but guess what? Never happened. They said..nope..that's not what we are doing here.

And the Federalist Papers were a series of editorials, meant to convince, New Yorkers that they weren't giving up one form of Tyranny for another. That's it. We don't draw our laws from them. It's interesting reading, but you have to take it with a grain of salt. It's opinion.

And really..you should read history. We started out as 13 colonies. Now we are 50 states. Lots has happened between those times. Electricity, the Industrial Revolution, the invention of the internal combustion engine, 2 world wars, "I love Lucy" and the invention of the interwebs by Al Gore. (Well not really..but heck). You could do yourself a favor and catch up.

Really..might be fun.

Brian?

GO EDUCATE YOURSELF.

You look silly.

Actually..

You don't know history. The Articles of Conferations got kicked when the Constitution was adopted. And after that..they didn't mean jack. There were founders that wanted states to have more "rights" and the powers of the government to be "expressly" defined..but guess what? Never happened. They said..nope..that's not what we are doing here.

And the Federalist Papers were a series of editorials, meant to convince, New Yorkers that they weren't giving up one form of Tyranny for another. That's it. We don't draw our laws from them. It's interesting reading, but you have to take it with a grain of salt. It's opinion.

And really..you should read history. We started out as 13 colonies. Now we are 50 states. Lots has happened between those times. Electricity, the Industrial Revolution, the invention of the internal combustion engine, 2 world wars, "I love Lucy" and the invention of the interwebs by Al Gore. (Well not really..but heck). You could do yourself a favor and catch up.

Really..might be fun.

Cease patting yourself on the back. What I said is factually TRUE.

You remain ignorant.

GO EDUCATE YOURSELF.

You look silly.

Actually..

Really..might be fun.

You remain ignorant.

Ignorant?

Well..yeah actually. I haven't a blooming clue what you are rambling on about..

"factually TRUE". That completely makes no sense. It's like saying "faking FALSE".

Okay..which part of "factually TRUE"- is correct?

I gotta remember that. "factually TRUE" /thread". Man..that's like triple Tourettes! I get tired of just thinking about it.

Actually..

Really..might be fun.

You remain ignorant.

Ignorant?

Well..yeah actually. I haven't a blooming clue what you are rambling on about..

"factually TRUE". That completely makes no sense. It's like saying "faking FALSE".

Okay..which part of "factually TRUE"- is correct?

I gotta remember that. "factually TRUE" /thread". Man..that's like triple Tourettes! I get tired of just thinking about it.

In other words?

You don't know...

Thanks for the admission.

Left out was union dues! And why our governments costs so much, ever sign a contract with the
government? The politicians, flunkies for union "bosses" have driven the labor cost out of sight
on a par with the $200 hammer and production down. As a contractor for 30+ bust ass years
with customers ripping me off, often! health insurance my problem, no work no gov help, accident and
health risks we take working .....Oh, I'm an open shop with no employees at this time and have been in a union.

In other words?

You don't know...

Don't know what!?

Geeze..you got my head spinning here. You go from a tick driven, to much coffee, tourettes man to "mysterious guy" in what...like six posts?

Now you're like "Ah..Indy..you don't know the secret of the mysterious green scrab riddle of Madascar?"...

I swear it's like "Honey Mooners" Jackie Gleason morphing into "Casablanca" Peter Lorre.

You schizo or something?

In other words?

You don't know...

Don't know what!?

Geeze..you got my head spinning here. You go from a tick driven, to much coffee, tourettes man to "mysterious guy" in what...like six posts?

Now you're like "Ah..Indy..you don't know the secret of the mysterious green scrab riddle of Madascar?"...

I swear it's like "Honey Mooners" Jackie Gleason morphing into "Casablanca" Peter Lorre.

You schizo or something?

And your Idocy shall keep you spinning.

In other words?

You don't know...

Don't know what!?

You schizo or something?

And your Idocy shall keep you spinning.

It's I-d-i-o-c-y. Idiocy. Let me see if I can use it in a sentence.

"Spelling Idiocy wrong, especially if you are insulting someone, makes you look like an idiot".

There? You like it?:lol:

Brien? I cannot help it if you don't KNOW the US Constitution...

NOT my problem...But YOURS...and Idiots like you VOTE.

Go back to your failure of BTF.

Lets see..wrong person..mispelling...delusional..tourettes..nervous tics..

SOME CALL AN AMBULANCE!!!

TOMMY IS HAVING A STROKE!!

QUICK!!

QUICK!!

Keep Perpetuating your ignorance.

QUICK!!

Instead of this cryptic nannerings..why don't you share them with us..in the home audience.

Maybe T stands for Teacher, Tommy..who knows?

Maybe you discovered the holy grail, the fountain of youth, the lost golden city of eldorado, the arc of the covenent, the secret of the worm holes, what's really inside of a twinkie..

Who knows?

So shine that light of knowledge this way..oh keeper of the golden wisdom.

Make us ignorant folk..less ignorant..

Dare to dream, Tommy.

GO!

QUICK!!

Instead of this cryptic nannerings..why don't you share them with us..in the home audience.

Maybe T stands for Teacher, Tommy..who knows?

Maybe you discovered the holy grail, the fountain of youth, the lost golden city of eldorado, the arc of the covenent, the secret of the worm holes, what's really inside of a twinkie..

Who knows?

So shine that light of knowledge this way..oh keeper of the golden wisdom.

Make us ignorant folk..less ignorant..

Dare to dream, Tommy.

GO!

Keep going with the ignorance. You're doing quite well.

*I* am NOT the subject.

Obfuscate away.

Forum List

Back