Wacky AOC: "I am as powerful as a man and it drives them crazy"...she's sayin dumb sh*t again, folks

Depends on your definition of power.
Maybe she'd like to go a few rounds in the octagon with an average man. We'll see how "powerful" she really is.

Dafuck is an "octagon", other than a geometric shape?

I'm uh pretty sure Reps work in what we call "Congress".

So you actually think a male Rep has more power than a female one?

No, don't run away, get all the cameras on him. Finish that thought. She's less powerful because..............................?
Because she's been a Rep for less than as year.

And that has ----- what ---- to do with gender?

You know that she was born in a very wonderful place in Germany, right?
Rump hath declared it so.

The media gives her way too much attention.

Especially this board.
We got one klown, called Weatherman2020 , lives three thousand miles from her district. Completely obsessed with her. He must have a hundred, no exaggeration, threads whining about AOC this, AOC that.

Depends on your definition of power.
Maybe she'd like to go a few rounds in the octagon with an average man. We'll see how "powerful" she really is.

Dafuck is an "octagon", other than a geometric shape?

I'm uh pretty sure Reps work in what we call "Congress".

It's the geometric shape of the cage used in MMA fighting.

No, don't run away, get all the cameras on him. Finish that thought. She's less powerful because..............................?

Because she's dumber than a bag of hammers and crazier than a shit house mouse.

Did I win?

Nape.

It's OK, no one can answer the question because it's a bullshit premise. That's why the OP is still running away even now. Should be halfway to Alaska by this point. But hey, he shouldn't have put up a stupid point in the first place.

Why did you post an article from March?

There is something wrong wichoo. Seriously. Get a grip.

He's an attention whore. Desperation strikes deep. Into this board it doth creep.
Starts when your thought is a-frayed. He's outta line, they really oughta take him away

I think it's time we
stop, hey what's that sound
another bogus thread has done gone down

He's an attention whore. Desperation strikes deep. Into this board it doth creep.
Starts when your thought is a-frayed. He's outta line, they really oughta take him away

I think it's time we

I love that song.

The original.

I get that she is disliked. I'm not a fan. But, he insists on making her far more relevant than she is.

I think it's time we

I love that song.

The original.

I get that she is disliked. I'm not a fan. But, he insists on making her far more relevant than she is.

Thank you for getting the parody. I do that one a lot, nobody notices. :(

Ah, because she's a moron? Duh?

BZZZZZZZT I'm sorry that's incorrect.

It's literally incorrect, because I'm not sorry. Actually it's hilarious.

Nobody gives a shit that she's a woman. We care that she's an imbecile who gets a vote on national affairs that affect all of our lives.

Obviously the OP does. That's exactly why I questioned him on exactly that issue, and it's exactly why he ran away when I challenged his premise.

Check the title up there. Plain as day.

Nobody gives a shit that she's a woman. We care that she's an imbecile who gets a vote on national affairs that affect all of our lives.

Obviously the OP does. That's exactly why I questioned him on exactly that issue, and it's exactly why he ran away when I challenged his premise.

The OP is a troll and as much an imbecile as AOC.

JHC...
It's a basq thread, what the hell did you expect?
Basq trolls both sides for attention and you are fulfilling that desire vainly trying to get an answer from an admitted troll and attention whore that bails on every thread. We have all figured this out.

Yes, and AOC is bat shit crazy. I don't care which of the 57 genders she is.

JHC...
It's a basq thread, what the hell did you expect?
Basq trolls both sides for attention and you are fulfilling that desire vainly trying to get an answer from an admitted troll and attention whore that bails on every thread. We have all figured this out.

Yes, and AOC is bat shit crazy. I don't care which of the 57 genders she is.

So you think this shit should be enabled?

Have at it. I'll call it out. Somebody has to do it. I guess it's not a job for the wimpy.

Forum List

Back