Adumb Schifferbrains lies during hearing...claims he doesn't know who whistleblower is.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
This clown is completely incapable of telling the truth, on anything.

After House Democrats kicked off their impeachment hearings against President Trump on Wednesday, House Intelligence Committee Chairman Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif., claimed he has no knowledge of the Ukraine whistleblower's identity, despite reports of his staff meeting with the person in secret.

Rep. Jim Jordan, R-Ohio., who was recently reassigned to the committee, interjected to point out that Schiff is the only member of Congress to have spoken with the whistleblower directly and asked that the rest of the chamber be given the same opportunity.

Schiff denied knowing the whistleblower's identity and claimed Jordan was making false statements.

"Do you anticipate when we might vote on the ability to have the whistleblower in front of us... [Out of] the 435 members of Congress, you are the only member who knows who that individual is," Jordan said. "And your staff is the only staff of any member of Congress who's had a chance to talk with that individual. We would like that opportunity. When might that happen in this proceeding today?"

"First, as the gentleman knows, that’s a false statement," Schiff replied. "I do not know the identity of the whistleblower and I’m determined to make sure that identity is protected. But as I said... you’ll have an opportunity after the witnesses testify to make a motion to subpoena any witness and compel a vote."

Republicans in the room reportedly "laughed and sneered" when Schiff made the dubious statement, as many expressed doubts on Twitter.

Adam Schiff to Jim Jordan: ‘I don’t know the identity of the whistleblower’

After House Democrats kicked off their impeachment hearings against President Trump on Wednesday, House Intelligence Committee Chairman Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif., claimed he has no knowledge of the Ukraine whistleblower's identity, despite reports of his staff meeting with the person in secret.

Rep. Jim Jordan, R-Ohio., who was recently reassigned to the committee, interjected to point out that Schiff is the only member of Congress to have spoken with the whistleblower directly and asked that the rest of the chamber be given the same opportunity.

Schiff denied knowing the whistleblower's identity and claimed Jordan was making false statements.

"Do you anticipate when we might vote on the ability to have the whistleblower in front of us... [Out of] the 435 members of Congress, you are the only member who knows who that individual is," Jordan said. "And your staff is the only staff of any member of Congress who's had a chance to talk with that individual. We would like that opportunity. When might that happen in this proceeding today?"

"First, as the gentleman knows, that’s a false statement," Schiff replied. "I do not know the identity of the whistleblower and I’m determined to make sure that identity is protected. But as I said... you’ll have an opportunity after the witnesses testify to make a motion to subpoena any witness and compel a vote."

Republicans in the room reportedly "laughed and sneered" when Schiff made the dubious statement, as many expressed doubts on Twitter.

Does he?

How do you know?

Republicans claim they do not know

Are they lying too?

That’s a Wrap: Dem Witness Admits Ukraine ‘Should’ Investigate Burisma For Paying Bribe to Kill Probe Into Hunter
upload_2019-11-13_12-48-11.png

Does he?

How do you know?
Claim: “We have not spoken directly with the whistleblower" before the complaint against President Donald Trump was filed.
Claimed by: Rep. Adam Schiff
Fact check by FactCheck.org: There Was Contact

Does he?

How do you know?
Claim: “We have not spoken directly with the whistleblower" before the complaint against President Donald Trump was filed.

u know fact check is no better than snopes.

Last edited:

So how did Shifforbrains manage to leak the whistleblower's name WHEN HE FORGOT TO REDACT IT in the transcript???

Does he?

How do you know?

u know fact check is no better than snopes.
It's the go-to for leftist if they disagree with this now they must disagree with all of fact checks findings.

Forum List

Back