Wacky AOC: "I am as powerful as a man and it drives them crazy"...she's sayin dumb sh*t again, folks

That woman is all kinds of batshit. The only reason she has any following at all is because we've fostered an entire generation of absolute morons.

So you actually think a male Rep has more power than a female one?

No, don't run away, get all the cameras on him. Finish that thought. She's less powerful because..............................?

Predictable.

R-4467636-1365721047-8294.jpeg.jpg

You lose.

Pogo said:

No, don't run away, get all the cameras on him. Finish that thought. She's less powerful because..............................?
No
She's Hilarious Because It's All Been Done Before
She Not Breaking New Ground, And No One Else Is Going Crazy

She Can Put On Her Glasses
And Appear As Serious As She Can Play
She's Still An Idiot

From The New Yorker:
"She grew up without great privilege."
But She Grew Up With Privilege A-Plenty....

Last edited:
Pogo said:

No
She's Hilarious Because It's All Been Done Before
She Not Breaking New Ground, And No One Else Is Going Crazy

She Can Put On Her Glasses
And Appear As Serious As She Can Play
She's Still An Idiot

You've just affirmed what the OP's link says:

>> “women [in politics] are often either characterized as hideous harpies like Hillary Clinton or pretty idiots whose ‘craziness’ is bound up with their sex appeal…To her critics, Ocasio-Cortez is firmly in the pretty idiot category.”

When I read that to Ocasio-Cortez, she could only agree. “I feel like I predicted it from day one,” she told me. “The idea that a woman can be as powerful as a man is something that our society can’t deal with. But I am as powerful as a man and it drives them crazy.” <<​

That has yet to be contradicted. The OP made his whiny attention-whore thread trying to imply that statement wasn't accurate and as soon as he was challenged to back it up, ran away and hid. Which if nothing else I guess shows that I'm more powerful than he is, although that ain't saying much when the comparator is a Wimp.

Pogo said:
>> “women [in politics] are often either characterized as hideous harpies like Hillary Clinton or pretty idiots whose ‘craziness’ is bound up with their sex appeal…
Which Is A Lie
There Are Plenty Of Women In The House You Never Hear Of
To her critics, Ocasio-Cortez is firmly in the pretty idiot category.”
Because Everything She Says
Puts Her In That Category

She Was Questioning In A Hearing
The Media Said She Put His Feet To The Fire
Everyone There Was Looking At Her Like A Child​

Pogo said:

>> “women [in politics] are often either characterized as hideous harpies like Hillary Clinton or pretty idiots whose ‘craziness’ is bound up with their sex appeal…​
Which Is A Lie
Puts Her In That Category​

Whatever. Not my quote and id doesn't say anything about "you never hear of" anybody anyway. The fact remains, no one has been able to support the idea that a man is more powerful than a woman in the same position. Least of all the OP, who ran away and even as we speak remains in hiding. Try to deflect all you like but that's not going away.

Pogo said:

>> “women [in politics] are often either characterized as hideous harpies like Hillary Clinton or pretty idiots whose ‘craziness’ is bound up with their sex appeal…​
Which Is A Lie
Puts Her In That Category​

Whatever. Not my quote and id doesn't say anything about "you never hear of" anybody anyway. The fact remains, no one has been able to support the idea that a man is more powerful than a woman in the same position. Least of all the OP, who ran away and even as we speak remains in hiding. Try to deflect all you like but that's not going away.
There was a time in the west we fought for the protection of women. Now...ph uk em!

She’s kind of sexy

But being a lib she’s probably a lesbian and of no use to real men

Depends on your definition of power.
Maybe she'd like to go a few rounds in the octagon with an average man. We'll see how "powerful" she really is.

Forum List

Back