WA state mayor calls Obama "monkey man", claims he is not racist

Statistikhengst

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2013
deep within the statistical brain!!
Uhuh...

Patrick Rushing Airway Heights Mayor Calls President Obama Monkey Man But Says He s Not Racist

The mayor of a small city in Washington reportedly admitted that he called President Barack Obama "monkey man" and first lady Michelle Obama "gorilla face," but says he will not resign over the racist comments.

"Gorilla face Michelle, can't disagree with that," Patrick Rushing, mayor of Airway Heights, reportedly wrote in a Facebook post. "The woman is not attractive except to monkey man Barack. Check out them ears. LOL."

The comments led the city council to call for his resignation on Monday.

“When a figurehead makes comments such as these that sets us back and it's hard to come back from,” police chief and acting city manager Lee Bennett told KXLY, the local ABC station.

Here is the city council document calling for his resignation:

http://www.cawh.org/home/showdocument?id=1444

and:

Racist Facebook post prompts calls for Rushing s resignation Spokane - KXLY.com

(video at the link)

Mayor in Washington refuses calls to resign over racist post about Obamas Q13 FOX News

and:

Washington Mayor Michelle Obama Gorilla Face Facebook Post Patrick Rushing Refuses To Resign After Calling President Monkey Man

“I made a mistake. I owned up to my mistake,” Rushing said. “If I do resign that’s admitting I’m a racist and I’m not,” the Spokesman-Review reported Tuesday. "I will not step down. But I will do everything I can to turn the tide around," the mayor said, as reported by KHQ-TV, an NBC affiliate in Spokane, Washington.

Many members of the Airway Heights community were outraged by the comments, calling them racist for referring to the president and first lady as sub-humans.

"It's just playful back and forth banter that my friends and I do," said Rushing when he was asked to respond to the comments.

Airway Heights is a small suburb of about 6,000 people, next to Spokane, Washington (State). This places the small town east of the Cascade Mountains, the so-called "Cascade Divide", and the Spokane area is a staunchly conservative part of the state.

If you think this is a one-time incident, think again. This mayor has been recorded has having written and/or said at least 75 such controversial, hateful things:

75 more questionable posts by Airway Heights Mayor Patrick Rushing Bloglander The Pacific Northwest Inlander News Politics Music Calendar Events in Spokane Coeur d Alene and the Inland Northwest

All there at the link....

But of course, this man is not a racist for having compared our first black President to monkeys, nosiree.

Batshit-crazy, I say, just batshit-crazy.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Oh, and surprise, surprise, that Mayor is a birther:

Mayor of airway heights WA  birther.jpg

75 more questionable posts by Airway Heights Mayor Patrick Rushing Bloglander The Pacific Northwest Inlander News Politics Music Calendar Events in Spokane Coeur d Alene and the Inland Northwest

so. you want him carried out of office and hung in a Public square, or what

myself I'd call him: thug monkey man and you Obots PATEHTIC

The president is traveling to Kenya this week. It's gonna be a delight watching the nutbags express their level headed opinions about this trip.

• Banned
so. you want him carried out of office and hung in a Public square, or what

myself I'd call him: thug monkey man and you Obots PATEHTIC

OMG OMG FRIKKEN FRIKKEN snoozen-bloozin ficken chicken thug monkey man PATEHTIC OMG thayv gawt two gow GAWD!!!

Stephanie, you are a blessing. So much word-salad in so little time.

Wonderful.

TheOldSchool
LoneLaugher

I thought you liberals believe in Darwin's evolution? You've been teaching our children we evolved from chimpanzees. So what's wrong with saying Obama is a monkey?

President Bush was more than savaged by the left while he was in office, so I guess the same bad behavior from the right directed towards President Obama is to be expected.

But...but....they called Bush a chimp

That makes it acceptable to call the negro president a monkey

Forum List

Back