Vs.

Even if you read the entire bill you'd need to have a PhD level and above understanding of the current HC system to fully grasp what it means.

And even if you DID have that degree of understanding both of what we currently have, and the changes we'd be making to it, you STILL WOULD NOT know how that would effect our society overall.

BLOWBACK, folks...get used to living in a world where every path we take is a road to hell paved with good intentions.

Even if you read the entire bill you'd need to have a PhD level and above understanding of the current HC system to fully grasp what it means.

And even if you DID have that degree of understanding both of what we currently have, and the changes we'd be making to it, you STILL WOULD NOT know how that would effect our society overall.

BLOWBACK, folks...get used to living in a world where every path we take is a road to hell paved with good intentions.

I completely agree with you editec except for the very last part of your post.

Very few, if any, good intentions come out of Washington.

Immie

Face it...no one wants this bullshit entitlement program called government run healthcare.

Really? In your excellent research, did you happen to poll all of those currently on MediCaid and MediCare, by chance?

And if you only focus your responses on those things, and utterly ignore anyone who is reasonably presenting their concerns, what are YOU doing?

I LOVE to debate on facts. Please give me just ONE example from this board of a "reasonable concern".

Thank you for proving my point that you're a blind partisan twink who's only here to mouth slogans and be offensive. I rest my case.

Right...fortunately I have 55% of America behind me...whereas you only have the 21%'ers.

Tue Aug 4, 2:23 pm ET
WASHINGTON (AFP) – A majority of Americans are in favor of having a public, or government-run, option in the US health care system as proposed by President Barack Obama, a poll showed Tuesday.

Fifty-two percent of 2,276 US adults surveyed online by Harris Interactive between July 9 and 13 said they were in favor of a government-run health plan, while just 30 percent were against.

oooops #2

Right...fortunately I have 55% of America behind me...whereas you only have the 21%'ers.

WASHINGTON (AFP) – A majority of Americans are in favor of having a public, or government-run, option in the US health care system as proposed by President Barack Obama, a poll showed Tuesday.

Fifty-two percent of 2,276 US adults surveyed online by Harris Interactive between July 9 and 13 said they were in favor of a government-run health plan, while just 30 percent were against.

oooops #2

If no linky, your post stinkie.

oooops #2

Your right....oooops, you might want to go to your source, and get the up to date poll from your source

In our late July survey the public was almost equally divided, with only a
slender 42% to 38% plurality supporting the president’s proposals.
http://www.harrisinteractive.com/harris_poll/pubs/Harris_Poll_2009_08_10.pdf

That was a late July poll, and now we are approaching the middle of August, which might suggest that the Rasmussen poll would be more accurate than what you you posted...donchathink?

which might suggest that the Rasmussen poll would be more accurate than what you you posted...donchathink?

Rassmussen is less reliable than a Ouija board

Your full of bullshit...Prove your point moondog. I proved that your earlier post was dead wrong with your source, now I want you to prove Rasmussen polls are less reliable than a Ouija Board. If you can't, it's time to STFU

Your full of bullshit...Prove your point moondog. I proved that your earlier post was dead wrong with your source,

the only thing you proved is that you put more stock in Rassmussen than Harris Interactive.

Rassmussen is to the right what Gallup has become to the left. Both of these polls are routinely becoming what are called "outliers" - they show a significant bias.

Your full of bullshit...Prove your point moondog. I proved that your earlier post was dead wrong with your source,

the only thing you proved is that you put more stock in Rassmussen than Harris Interactive.

WTF!!!! I used your own Harris Interactive Poll source and blew you out of the water. You were not being forthcoming with the info you posted. It has nothing to do with Rasmussen or Harris polls. The fact is that they both aren't that far off if they both would poll on the same day. Harris Interactive came out in late July, and Rasmussen was done over the weekend. So your accusation is null.
The real kicker is that I used your source to derail you.

WTF!!!! I used your own Harris Interactive Poll source and blew you out of the water. You were not being forthcoming with the info you posted. It has nothing to do with Rasmussen or Harris polls. The fact is that they both aren't that far off if they both would poll on the same day. Harris Interactive came out in late July, and Rasmussen was done over the weekend. So your accusation is null.The real kicker is that I used your source to derail you.

I was being 100% forthcoming in that all I did was cut and paste the poll. And your speculation about "what would have happened" if they had polled on the day is pure speculation.

WTF!!!! I used your own Harris Interactive Poll source and blew you out of the water. You were not being forthcoming with the info you posted. It has nothing to do with Rasmussen or Harris polls. The fact is that they both aren't that far off if they both would poll on the same day. Harris Interactive came out in late July, and Rasmussen was done over the weekend. So your accusation is null.The real kicker is that I used your source to derail you.

I was being 100% forthcoming in that all I did was cut and paste the poll. And your speculation about "what would have happened" if they had polled on the day is pure speculation.

You weren't forthcoming in giving the most up to date poll from your source, and used an old one to pump up your post. That is disingenuous....nothing more. You should have researched what you were stating, and you didn't, that's being disingenuous.
Speculation????? The numbers are dropping like a lead balloon for the healthcare Obama is promoting. The only difference with the 2 polls is the fact that one is more up to date than the other.

You weren't forthcoming in giving the most up to date poll from your source, and used an old one to pump up your post.

I didn't use it "pump up my post. It was my ENTIRE post. It was the first one I came across, I didn't purposefully use an older one knowing that a newer one was available.

You need to try decafe or something. Are you so eager to jump someone's crap that you'll jump to all sorts of unsupported conclusions to do so?
Slow your roll and chillax a bit - get a little more of the story before you start flinging insults and accusations.

You weren't forthcoming in giving the most up to date poll from your source, and used an old one to pump up your post.

I didn't use it "pump up my post. It was my ENTIRE post. It was the first one I came across, I didn't purposefully use an older one knowing that a newer one was available.

You need to try decafe or something. Are you so eager to jump someone's crap that you'll jump to all sorts of unsupported conclusions to do so?
Slow your roll and chillax a bit - get a little more of the story before you start flinging insults and accusations.

Like I said....you didn't do your research. If your going to post some facts on this board, you need to do your research.
I did get the story from you, and you were wrong. I'm not going to let it slide moondog. So maybe you need to bring your "A" game to the board.

Forum List

Back