VP Pence Badly Insulted By Page 6 TV Commentator

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
This one was nasty. One of the commentators on the late night TV show Page Six TV, took a shot at Vice President Pence (and his family), that was a very low blow. One of the panelists (or whatever they call themselves) said that Pence's wife and his mother are the same person. (3 family members bashed all in 1 sentence). Hmmm.

Can you imagine the ripples that would have made if that had been said about Joe Biden, his wife and mother ? Or Barrack Obama and his family ? Would we have heard the end of it ?

This kind of cheap-talk bashing would be crass, even if it were against a brash, talkative politician like President Trump. And to hear that against a low-key, well-mannered guy like Mike Pence is kind of startling. But then, this seems to be the MO of not too famous TV "personalities" these days, looking to get recognition. Only trouble is, this recognition may be that of a Grade A JERK.

I'm sure its allegorical . Does Pence call his wife Mother like so many Evans do?

This one was nasty. One of the commentators on the late night TV show Page Six TV, took a shot at Vice President Pence (and his family), that was a very low blow. One of the panelists (or whatever they call themselves) said that Pence's wife and his mother are the same person. (3 family members bashed all in 1 sentence). Hmmm.

Can you imagine the ripples that would have made if that had been said about Joe Biden, his wife and mother ? Or Barrack Obama and his family ? Would we have heard the end of it ?

This kind of cheap-talk bashing would be crass, even if it were against a brash, talkative politician like President Trump. And to hear that against a low-key, well-mannered guy like Mike Pence is kind of startling. But then, this seems to be the MO of not too famous TV "personalities" these days, looking to get recognition. Only trouble is, this recognition may be that of a Grade A JERK.

No quote. No citation.

Who knows what he actually said. Hell protectionist could have just had his hearing aid set wrong.

You mean like Trump calling the football kneelers SOB's.

Have you not heard Michelle is a transsexual .

I did hear that Big Moo obama is a transsexual. Joan Rivers said it before her mysterious death during a minor out patient procedure.

Obama used to yell at Joe Biden for spilling beer on his prayer rug

Snowflake, meldown.

But Trump got a lot of flak for the SOBs comment. The Page 6 TV person hasn't had any feedback (that I'm aware of)

Page Six is a syndicated gossip show-

Page Six TV: Syndicated Gossip TV Show Coming to Hulu
Don’t expect professionalism or truth from it.

No quote. No citation.

Who knows what he actually said. Hell protectionist could have just had his hearing aid set wrong.
I'm sure it can be checked. (if you're so concerned, go for it)

I'm sure you could be making it all up- and since frankly you make all sorts of crap up- no I am not going to go waste my time trying to find out what might have been a dream during your afternoon nappie.

I'm sure you could be making it all up- and since frankly you make all sorts of crap up- no I am not going to go waste my time trying to find out what might have been a dream during your afternoon nappie.
You've got 2 jobs to do >>

1. Check out what I posted.

2.. Present one shred of evidence that I "make all sorts of crap up" Burden of proof is on the accuser. Unless you;'re content with just making all sorts of crap up. :biggrin:

he's probably right

Forum List

Back