VP Biden's Son Joins Ukraine Gas Company...

Now you're just flailing away trying to justify your defense of the indefensible. You've become a bad person. You have no right to preach to others. In your mind you may think you have some sort of high ground, but in reality you don't. You've become all you supposedly despise.

How many times does that make using the term "indefensible", yet when asked to define what it means all you have is "hummahummahumma"?

We can wait....
impatient.gif

You're officially a bad person. Congrats. But hopefully one day you'll get past that stupid 'Party before Country' shite. I actually still have hope for you. I do believe you'll evolve. I know it takes time though. I wish you the best of luck.

So that would be yet another "I can't answer".

Typical.

Who are the owners of Burisma, and are their identities actual state secrets?

"Who does Hunter Biden really work for? It's the question the media has been asking since Wednesday (14.05.2014), when it was revealed that the son of the US vice president joined the board of the Ukrainian gas company Burisma Holdings in April.

"The former Polish President Aleksander Kwasniewski also sits on the company's board, but his photo only appeared on Burisma's website on Friday (16.05.2014), even though he joined the company in January.

"Then the president of Ukraine was still Viktor Yanukovych, with whom Kwasniewski had previously negotiated on behalf of the European Parliament to secure the release of imprisoned former Prime Minister Yulia Tymoshenko.

"The remaining board members include two Americans, two Cypriots, and four young Ukrainians, almost all of whom spent stints in Russia during their careers.

"The bulk of the company's management was replaced in 2013, and Oleksandr Kharchenko, director of the Energy Industry Research Center in Kyiv, says this may indicate a change in ownership. 'It simply wasn't reported,' he told DW.

"He sees Burisma as a company with a lot of potential, as does Hennadi Kobal of the Kyiv Center of Oil and Gas 'Newfolk': 'They've secured good land for themselves.'"

Who are Hunter Biden's Ukrainian bosses? | Europe | DW.DE | 16.05.2014

What is this discussion about? First the right-wing was so pissed off at Obama for not sending the US military into Crimea, and now you're all butthurt because rich Joe Biden's rich son got a rich job with some rich company? Do you people even know why you hate the government so much?
How do you generate enough brain power to keep your eyelids up?

Assholes are laughing all the way to the bank. Taxpayers shouldn't be forced to spend one penny over there.

Assholes are laughing all the way to the bank. Taxpayers shouldn't be forced to spend one penny over there.

I'm willing to pay a higher tax as long as it goes to providing a definition for "indefensible".

You'd think it wouldn't cost much. Matter of fact you'd think it wouldn't cost anything.

I'm willing to pay a higher tax as long as it goes to providing a definition for "indefensible".

You'd think it wouldn't cost much. Matter of fact you'd think it wouldn't cost anything.

We've already established you're a bad person. So it's not surprising you're defending this. You, Biden, and his brat can go to Hell. Capisce?

We've already established you're a bad person. So it's not surprising you're defending this. You, Biden, and his brat can go to Hell. Capisce?

Damn right I'm defending the idea that when one tosses a term around, especially aimed at someone else, one is required to define what in the blue fuck one might be talking about.

For instance, take the term "coward"...

Oh wait, you can't 'take' what you already own... :thup:

Damn right I'm defending the idea that when one tosses a term around, especially aimed at someone else, one is required to define what in the blue fuck one might be talking about.

A bad person defending bad people. Gee, go figure? Asshole.

Sooooo.... those who define the terms they use are "bad people"? :confused:

paint-corner.jpg

paint-corner.jpg

I call em like i see em. You are a bad person. It's not surprising you're defending Biden and his brat. It is what it is.

paint-corner.jpg

I call em like i see em. You are a bad person. It's not surprising you're defending Biden and his brat. It is what it is.

And once again, that definition of "defending" a figure I haven't even mentioned is......

where again?
impatient.gif

Are you genuinely too stupid to comprehend what's being asked of you here? Is that it?

And incidentally...

"brat"?? :rofl:

there's a reason Delaware is thought of as the corporate capital of America for its size

libs are losers who lie to themselves

Forum List

Back