Vox: chart showing the difference in how Kavanagh and Ford answered direct questions

TDS never ceases to amaze. Ford is either insane and or a CIA asset working for the Deep State. Brett was telling the truth.

Ford made an effort to answer every direct question while Kavanaugh dodged direct questions several times.

The hearing's over, but people still aren't buying Kavanaugh's discredited argument
Ford lied her ass off, moron. What about her fear of flying? What about who was paying for her legal help? The list of her lies is long.
Why was Kavanaugh so much of a pussy to dodge so many questions?

When did you stop beating your wife?

Answer.

When?

`
Link to the interactive Vox chart - Every time Ford and Kavanaugh dodged a question, in one chart
`
Partial image of chart
`
`

Capture_1232.jpg

And here we are, SCOTUS nominations have come down to HS yearbooks, diaries, and beer drinking by HS kids.

Not a very serious nation are we.

TDS never ceases to amaze. Ford is either insane and or a CIA asset working for the Deep State. Brett was telling the truth.

Likely a CIA asset. The more I watched her, the more it became apparent that she was very rehearsed.

Though, she did a lousy job at the fake crying.

Likely a CIA asset. The more I watched her, the more it became apparent that she was very rehearsed.

Though, she did a lousy job at the fake crying.

The little girl routine was a very bad look on her. She's too much a professional, too old (and looks it, sorry), and not EVEN a small women where she might have fallen into the bad habit of getting away with it.

Very affected and poorly done. She can't get away with that in real life and she wouldn't. I mean unless she is crazy. So there is that.

Like Blumenthal (who lied about serving in Nam) said, if you lie about one thing, you lie abou eveyrthing.

Ford lied about being afraid to fly, so she would need an extended time period to drive to DC.

Then we find It she travels via airline very frequently.

Why would she lie about that?

She lied about the polygraph. She said it was very long. It was 2 questions.

She says she doesn’t remember if she gave the Washington Post a transcript of her shrinks notes or just told them about her shrinks notes, in July.

Liar liar.

Ford made an effort to answer every direct question while Kavanaugh dodged direct questions several times.

The hearing's over, but people still aren't buying Kavanaugh's discredited argument
Ford lied her ass off, moron. What about her fear of flying? What about who was paying for her legal help? The list of her lies is long.
Why was Kavanaugh so much of a pussy to dodge so many questions?

What questions did he not answer?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back