Voting Machine Irregularities Reported in North Carolina- Machines Changing Votes...

What's your problem? In wingnut world, intimidating voters is a constitutional right.
In the real world, legal citizenship is a requirement to vote. :lol:
I understand that out in the progressive ozone layer anyone can vote, but not in the USA. You must be a registered voter and alive, that cuts out a large portion of Dem base.

I say that wingnuts condone voter intimidation, and sure enough, a wingnut comes along and proves me right.

If proof of legal citizenship is defined as intimidation, then truth, reality and reason have been redefined. Somehow it doesn't surprise me that 2+2=3.

I understand that out in the progressive ozone layer anyone can vote, but not in the USA. You must be a registered voter and alive, that cuts out a large portion of Dem base.

I say that wingnuts condone voter intimidation, and sure enough, a wingnut comes along and proves me right.

If proof of legal citizenship is defined as intimidation, then truth, reality and reason have been redefined. Somehow it doesn't surprise me that 2+2=3.

Like I said

Like I said

Spam...............

Unknown1-500x216.png

Last edited:

No one has said that "legal citizenship = intimidation". You need to up your meds

The more I spend on this site the more I am convinced the progressives on this site are extremely angry. Everytime I have tried to have a civil debate the progressives have called me all sorts of things.

It seems like Capitalist is trying to have a civil conversation and some people are hell bent on making it a pissing match.

one machine malfunctions and yall go nuts....how funny....voting machines are easily used for fraud by both sides...let's go back to paper ballots and paper trails....

I agree that paper is the best way, but we must cut trees down to do paper.
:doubt:

trees are a renewable source....ever seen the pine trees grown in the south...and we could recycle...recycle toilet paper..cause it seem only most mal of the mallie run

why should we trust anyone to have honest elections? how much honesty can the american people handle? we have been told for how many elections now that the machines dont work...yet the problem is never addressed by either party

Anyone who thinks any vote total from any election, EVER, we're and are accurate is in La La land. Corruption is rampant and has been in politics and voting for eons.

The 'paper trail' at the least, I believe, may be more accurate, to a degree, since 'hacking' any computerized device seems to be a 'no brainer' today. I know each side will do ANYTHING they can get away with to achieve their goals, no one is without blame. Mankind in general is inherently corrupt and constantly scheming to undermine the other. Status Quo for mankind, as a whole.

Who knows what remote devices may be lurking inside these voting machines which may be manipulated from the outside or transmitting data to various entities, all conspiracy nonsense that I have heard discussed many times before.

This 'electronic' voting machine issue has been addressed for years and nothing has been done that I know to resolve it and I don't think 'they' really want to.

Remember to VOTE.........:clap2:

This is being reported in nevada as well. Regardless of the vote, the #'s are reportedly going to Reid. Guess who services the machines. SEIU members! But they swear the machines are working properly.

"Now there's absolutely no independently verified evidence of chicanery with the voting machines (yet), but it is worth noting that the voting machine technicians in Clark County are members of the Service Employees International Union. The SEIU spent $63 million in elections in 2008 and is planning on spending $44 million more this election cycle -- nearly all of that on Democrats. White House political director Patrick Gaspard is formerly the SEIU's top lobbyist, and former SEIU president Andy Stern was the most frequent visitor to the White House last year."

Just in Nevada, the SEIU has given a lot.....( link shows to whom )

Nevada voting machines automatically checking Harry Reid's name; voting machine technicians are SEIU members | Washington Examiner

If it can be proven that union members had anything to do with the glitches in Nevada, they should be duly punished. However, trying to tie their jobs to who from the SEIU visited the White House is horseshit.

Do you guys EVER stop with your stupid conspiracy theories?

You don't even make sense most of the time. If someone were here illegally, why would he try to vote, when all someone would need to do is make a call to ICE? But hey, I understand you're a partisan hack, so carry on with your nonsense.

The more I spend on this site the more I am convinced the progressives on this site are extremely angry. Everytime I have tried to have a civil debate the progressives have called me all sorts of things.

It seems like Capitalist is trying to have a civil conversation and some people are hell bent on making it a pissing match.

Yeah, real civil:

Capitalist said:

Anyone who thinks any vote total from any election, EVER, we're and are accurate is in La La land. Corruption is rampant and has been in politics and voting for eons.

The 'paper trail' at the least, I believe, may be more accurate, to a degree, since 'hacking' any computerized device seems to be a 'no brainer' today. I know each side will do ANYTHING they can get away with to achieve their goals, no one is without blame. Mankind in general is inherently corrupt and constantly scheming to undermine the other. Status Quo for mankind, as a whole.

Who knows what remote devices may be lurking inside these voting machines which may be manipulated from the outside or transmitting data to various entities, all conspiracy nonsense that I have heard discussed many times before.

This 'electronic' voting machine issue has been addressed for years and nothing has been done that I know to resolve it and I don't think 'they' really want to.

Remember to VOTE.........:clap2:

Just LOOK at the number of fraud allegations the GAO has reported on for years, yet Congress (past and present) do not address this major problem. Why?

U.S. GAO - Topic Collection: U.S. Elections

one machine malfunctions and yall go nuts....how funny....voting machines are easily used for fraud by both sides...let's go back to paper ballots and paper trails....

Actually it's not just one voting machine this has happened in several places
AND
Nevada voting machines automatically checking Harry Reid's name; voting machine technicians are SEIU members | Washington Examiner

I'm sure you are now a BIG FAN of Bev Harris and Gregg Palast.

The Sun Journal reported:
A Craven County voter says he had a near miss at the polls on Thursday when an electronic voting machine completed his straight-party ticket for the opposite of what he intended.
Sam Laughinghouse of New Bern said he pushed the button to vote Republican in all races, but the voting machine screen displayed a ballot with all Democrats checked. He cleared the screen and tried again with the same result, he said. Then he asked for and received help from election staff.
“They pushed it twice and the same thing happened,” Laughinghouse said. “That was four times in a row. The fifth time they pushed it and the Republicans came up and I voted.”
M. Ray Wood, Craven County Board of elections chairman, issued a written statement saying that the elections board is aware of isolated issues and that in each case the voter was able to cast his or her ballot as desired.
Chuck Tyson, chairman of Craven County GOP, remains skeptical. He has been communicating with Wood about the issue and was invited to a meeting Wednesday with state elections officials. There were no further details about that meeting.
“Something is not right here,” Tyson told the Sun Journal. He said he “got two or three calls” from people describing the same problem while they were voting.
“I’ll be matter of fact, I didn’t find that press release satisfactory,” Tyson said, referring to Wood’s written statement.
Tyson reported other problems as well, including long lines waiting for just two voting machines in Havelock, and machines reporting 250 ballots cast where 400 voters had signed in to vote.

I guess Diebold didn't come back and remove those 'bugs' they inserted in 2004.

The Sun Journal reported:
A Craven County voter says he had a near miss at the polls on Thursday when an electronic voting machine completed his straight-party ticket for the opposite of what he intended.
Sam Laughinghouse of New Bern said he pushed the button to vote Republican in all races, but the voting machine screen displayed a ballot with all Democrats checked. He cleared the screen and tried again with the same result, he said. Then he asked for and received help from election staff.
“They pushed it twice and the same thing happened,” Laughinghouse said. “That was four times in a row. The fifth time they pushed it and the Republicans came up and I voted.”
M. Ray Wood, Craven County Board of elections chairman, issued a written statement saying that the elections board is aware of isolated issues and that in each case the voter was able to cast his or her ballot as desired.
Chuck Tyson, chairman of Craven County GOP, remains skeptical. He has been communicating with Wood about the issue and was invited to a meeting Wednesday with state elections officials. There were no further details about that meeting.
“Something is not right here,” Tyson told the Sun Journal. He said he “got two or three calls” from people describing the same problem while they were voting.
“I’ll be matter of fact, I didn’t find that press release satisfactory,” Tyson said, referring to Wood’s written statement.
Tyson reported other problems as well, including long lines waiting for just two voting machines in Havelock, and machines reporting 250 ballots cast where 400 voters had signed in to vote.

I guess Diebold didn't come back and remove those 'bugs' they inserted in 2004.

I guess if diebold had anything to do with it Republicans would get the vote, stupid.

Actually it's not just one voting machine this has happened in several places
AND

I'm sure you are now a BIG FAN of Bev Harris and Gregg Palast.

Actually no

N.C. GOP head: Touchscreen voting machines are defective

Read more: N.C. GOP head: Touchscreen voting machines are defective - CharlotteObserver.com

why should we trust anyone to have honest elections? how much honesty can the american people handle? we have been told for how many elections now that the machines dont work...yet the problem is never addressed by either party

What do you suggest? Trade our vote for bullets?

Forum List

Back