Votes

ecinicola

Jan 21, 2012
If the unaware people in this country were to look at the way jeb bush was governor of fla and how affective he was in helping the state of fla, they would consider him a top candidate for president. My choice for a ticket would be jeb bush and rand paul running together. And i also like dr carson.
But who ever runs on the rep ticket will certainly get my vote. No democrat will ever see my vote. I am more interested in a republican candidate that can win against any democrat. And one that can pull people away from the democrats hold on them. The democrats should not vote their party line, but for the person who will get us out of this mess, an its sure not a democrat.

What is Jeb Bush's campaign slogan going to be?

"I swear that I'm not my brother. PLEASE believe me! PLEASE! PLEASE vote for another Bush for President! Please?"

If the unaware people in this country were to look at the way jeb bush was governor of fla and how affective he was in helping the state of fla, they would consider him a top candidate for president. My choice for a ticket would be jeb bush and rand paul running together. And i also like dr carson.
But who ever runs on the rep ticket will certainly get my vote. No democrat will ever see my vote. I am more interested in a republican candidate that can win against any democrat. And one that can pull people away from the democrats hold on them. The democrats should not vote their party line, but for the person who will get us out of this mess, an its sure not a democrat.

I know very little about Jeb Bush, the one thing I know for certain is he signed the Statement of Principles for the Project for the New American Century***,doing so is sufficient cause to never vote for him for the top job, POTUS.

See: Project for the New American Century - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Forum List

Back