Voters say they’re worse off after four years of Obama, so why is Romney struggling?

:clap2:

You're in denial, but that's fine. I know not to play Whack-A-Mole™ with partisan ideologues.

So tell us: With unemployment still over 8%, the Mideast in turmoil, domestic race relations terrible, and an economy dead in the water, why is Romney not up by at least 15%? Is the sun in his eyes?

I'm not a republican or one of their apologists.

Romney isn't up big because he's just another in a long line of greasy, elitist, establismentarian, necon pole smokers, just like Boehner and McConnell....The same "absolutist zealots" who have played go-along-to-get-along in passing the last 3+ years of CRs.

If anyone is in denial, it's you, Buckwheat.

Excellent answer. The general feeling is that the GOP will turn against Romney after the election, complaining that the party didn't run hard right enough. Nice to see this strategy already coming to fruition. Sometimes "conventional wisdom" is right on the money.

"Dang! I just KNEW we should have run Palin!"

:lol:

Who do you think would make the best President of the US, Mac?

Or do you only spend your time bitching about shortcomings of mere mortals?

When President Obama took office, the economy was shedding 800,000 jobs per month and contracting at a rate of 8.9 percent. As Time’s Michael Grunwald noted, at that pace, “we would have shed the entire Canadian economy in 2009.” Literally four years ago, in September 2008, the U.S. was gripped by financial panic. Investment banks were failing, mortgage giants Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac were placed into conservatorship, and the groundwork was being laid for the Bush administration’s $700 billion bailout of the financial system.

Now, a slow recovery has taken hold, which is undoubtedly an improvement. And not that long ago, Romney himself was willing to concede as much.

Romney On Whether We're Better Off: 'Of Course It's Getting Better' | ThinkProgress

So everyone can't handle going out to vote so Obama wins?

Come on guys.....lets talk.

I can handle going out to vote.

Im just not going to. Because the GOP has been overrun by arrogant shitheads.

So I'll be home on Election Day.

I dont vote against...I vote for. And no one earned my vote this year.

I helped throw my progressive conservative party over. It can be done. I now have a conservative party who rules Canada. Now to libs Jack Layton overthrew his libs as NDP'ers It can be done. Jack was awesome. He bless his soul revived the NDP.

But if you want to just sit at home and pretend you're part of an action, you're full of shit.

So go ahead and sit home on Election Day. But don't you dare bitch to me the next day.

Romney isn't up big because he's just another in a long line of greasy, elitist, establismentarian, necon pole smokers, just like Boehner and McConnell....The same "absolutist zealots" who have played go-along-to-get-along in passing the last 3+ years of CRs.

Excellent answer. The general feeling is that the GOP will turn against Romney after the election, complaining that the party didn't run hard right enough. Nice to see this strategy already coming to fruition. Sometimes "conventional wisdom" is right on the money.

Given the current paralysis in Congress, I have absolutely no idea. Unless one party wins complete control of the White House, House and Senate, we'll still be stuck with a bunch of narcissistic, paid off buffoons running around pointing their fingers at each other. And I don't see one party having that much control.

The presidency is just one piece.

Given the current paralysis in Congress, I have absolutely no idea. Unless one party wins complete control of the White House, House and Senate, we'll still be stuck with a bunch of narcissistic, paid off buffoons running around pointing their fingers at each other. And I don't see one party having that much control.

You can't come up with one name, out of anyone in America?

Easy for you to whine about people being 'partisan' when you never take a stand for anything.

Easy for you to whine about people being 'partisan' when you never take a stand for anything.

Funny, you obviously don't see me taking a stand on war, taxation, the economy, political correctness, identity politics, health care, gay rights or anything else. Selective attention, huh? Dang!

I'm just as passionate on any given issue as you. The only difference is that my opinions don't happen to conveniently, simplistically and predictably fall in line with those of one party or the other.

I think for myself, consistently. I've leave the partisan sheepism for the partisan sheep.

Nice try though!

Last edited:

Funny, you obviously don't see me taking a stand on war, taxation, the economy, health care, gay rights or anything else. Selective attention, huh? Dang!

I'm just as passionate on any given issue as you. The only difference is that my opinions don't happen to conveniently and predictably fall in line with those of one party or the other.

I think for myself, consistently. I've leave the partisan sheepism for the partisan sheep.

Nice try though!

You are a coward. You take a stand on nothing, and can't give us the name of one human being you think could be POTUS, but have no problem whining about how 'partisan' those people are who actually must take positions and make the hard choices.

:clap2:

You're in denial, but that's fine. I know not to play Whack-A-Mole™ with partisan ideologues.

So tell us: With unemployment still over 8%, the Mideast in turmoil, domestic race relations terrible, and an economy dead in the water, why is Romney not up by at least 15%? Is the sun in his eyes?

If Vinnie Vitalis is "hard right", I'm Lysander Spooner.

The GOP is running the asshole who lost to squish "moderate" Juan McQuisling, ferchrissakes.

Funny, you obviously don't see me taking a stand on war, taxation, the economy, health care, gay rights or anything else. Selective attention, huh? Dang!

I'm just as passionate on any given issue as you. The only difference is that my opinions don't happen to conveniently and predictably fall in line with those of one party or the other.

Nice try though!

You are a coward. You take a stand on nothing, and can't give us the name of one human being you think could be POTUS, but have no problem whining about how 'partisan' those people are who actually must take positions and make the hard choices.

What pisses people like you off is when I point out how much you resemble people you despise. They're just on the other "side". Makes you folks very irritable.

You can pretend I don't take stands. But that isn't the problem you have with me.

You inspired my sig, by the way. Thanks for that.

ryan-aarp-boos.jpg

Nice try though!

What pisses people like you off is when I point out how much you resemble people you despise. They're just on the other "side". Makes you folks very irritable.

You can pretend I don't take stands. But that isn't the problem you have with me.

Is there not one person in America qualified to be POTUS?

Yeah Mac.... it goes something like this.

President Obama: We need a jobs bill

Harry Reid: We'll get right on it...

The Senate comes up with a jobs bill and sends it to the House

House sends it back to the Senate.....with the following Amendments....Repeal ObamaCare, refund NPR and Planned Parenthood and Make the Bush tax cuts permanent

That's the GOP version of "working across the aisle".

so why doesn't bozo just issue another one of his "executive orders"? the coward.

Nice try though!

What pisses people like you off is when I point out how much you resemble people you despise.
They're just on the other "side". Makes you folks very irritable.

You are in effect a gutless troll, taking no positions of your own, but whining about the 'partisanship' of those who must take positions and make hard choices to fill leadership roles.

Forum List

Back