Voters overlooking the best candidate.

bill718

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2016
With Donald Trump and Joe Biden's legal baggage and age issues growing by the month, it's high time for voters to consider kicking these 2 old creeps to the curb and taking another look at a well-qualified younger candidate who's experienced enough to lead on day 1....Nikki Haley. As a Liberal I disagree with much of the Conservative agenda but would feel much more comfortable with this lady in the Whitehouse than either of the leading candidates we have now. Let's put these 2 old guys out to pasture and elect a smart, well qualified candidate who can lead America in the 21st century. :bye1:

With Donald Trump and Joe Biden's legal baggage and age issues growing by the month, it's high time for voters to consider kicking these 2 old creeps to the curb and taking another look at a well-qualified younger candidate who's experienced enough to lead on day 1

You're talking about Americans. They are too stupid for that.

With Donald Trump and Joe Biden's legal baggage and age issues growing by the month, it's high time for voters to consider kicking these 2 old creeps to the curb and taking another look at a well-qualified younger candidate who's experienced enough to lead on day 1....Nikki Haley. As a Liberal I disagree with much of the Conservative agenda but would feel much more comfortable with this lady in the Whitehouse than either of the leading candidates we have now. Let's put these 2 old guys out to pasture and elect a smart, well qualified candidate who can lead America in the 21st century. :bye1:
Nikki Haley is my first choice.

She has no chance to get the nomination.

My 24 choices are: a US Prigozhin, Pinochet, another George Washington or Tree of Liberty

I have to agree with you ESPECIALLY regarding the AGE of any candidate standing for office, like I prefer candidates no more than 55 years of age with two four year terms max(term limits). We do have geriatrics holding office currently & in my 'personal' belief is that is where many of America's problems stem from.

Nikki Haley has proven herself effective as both a Representative(87th district) & state leadership role(Gov. of South Carolina). I do somewhat disagree on her version of property tax for I would prefer to see zero, 0, nadda property tax on individual owner/occupied property.

Regarding environmental issues Nikki is correct about China being the main culprit. Being the environmental issue in our America has went from concern for our physical environment to communalism vs. capitalism(state based power & control vs. constitutionally based guaranteed Liberties) the environmental based power & control brokers(one world without borders crowd) in our America, in my opinion need to be prosecuted for treason & sentenced with the harshest of penalties. Violating the American constituencies U.S. Constitution & BoR is NOT an option under any situation. Where Nikki is @ regarding environmental issues needs to be further elaborated upon in my opinion.

Regarding age & elected officials I would STONGLY suggest to my my fellow Americas to review the below link. Pay CLOSE attention to the FIRST chart in the below link to see what happens to more mature folks regarding vocabulary(CA) & PROCESSING SPEED(FA)!!!

Haley is a RINO that will ignore the citizen and please special interests with the same objective. Taking rights away and destroying this country.

Forum List

Back