Voters overlooking the best candidate.

With Donald Trump and Joe Biden's legal baggage and age issues growing by the month, it's high time for voters to consider kicking these 2 old creeps to the curb and taking another look at a well-qualified younger candidate who's experienced enough to lead on day 1....Nikki Haley. As a Liberal I disagree with much of the Conservative agenda but would feel much more comfortable with this lady in the Whitehouse than either of the leading candidates we have now. Let's put these 2 old guys out to pasture and elect a smart, well qualified candidate who can lead America in the 21st century. :bye1:
Ah yes, advice from a Prog voter on who the Republicans should put up for 2024. I guess you are a lover of wars?

And this upsets you why?
What did R. E. Lee ever do to anyone that didn't deserve it? She put in motion something that set ethnic relations back 50 years.

31988444-8631073-image-m-3_1597515817796.jpg

The only thing left on monument Avenue in Richmond, Virginia is a faggot negro half-ass tennis player.

With Donald Trump and Joe Biden's legal baggage and age issues growing by the month, it's high time for voters to consider kicking these 2 old creeps to the curb and taking another look at a well-qualified younger candidate who's experienced enough to lead on day 1....Nikki Haley. As a Liberal I disagree with much of the Conservative agenda but would feel much more comfortable with this lady in the Whitehouse than either of the leading candidates we have now. Let's put these 2 old guys out to pasture and elect a smart, well qualified candidate who can lead America in the 21st century. :bye1:
So, if it's Nikki Haley against Gavin Newsome, you'd vote for her?

I wont vote for anyone running now.
They are either trailer trash, authoritarians or war mongers.
Some are even all three :dunno:

Forum List

Back