Voters approve of Trump immigration plan: CBS poll

Links are available in the article for you to get your own answer.
Yup, links are available, but why bother. Given the current burgeoning hostility toward the Liar-in-Chief's immigration policy and the gross differences between the policy declared in the SOTU covered in the article you cited and are referencing, I have to believe that any bump the Clown may have gotten back in January has totally dissolved and eroded further support from his minority base. Why look up outdated links for current relevance as if the writers months ago were clairvoyant writing in the future tense?

And now that the fool has expressed his desire to suspend/end Due Process Constitutional protections for certain classes, as a third-world dictator would employ for "control" of his serfs, the push back will only increase from all quarters. But you go ahead and boost your Hero as you wish with non-relevant info!

I think you are confusing how CURRENT law is being enforced vs advocacy for NEW law. Also he doesn't want to deny due process to anyone, he just wants a consistent expedited procedure available for everyone, not just Mexicans and Canadians. At this point there is NOT EQUAL PROTECTION UNDER THE LAW.
I think you are confusing how CURRENT law is being enforced vs advocacy for NEW law.
Wrong and you know that is bullshit! And that goes for the rest of your apology for the Liar-in-Chief and your blatant dodge of the facts as they exist. The "consistent expedited procedure" the Orange One Tweet'ed about and envisions is nothing but a side-step of existing due process statutory law and Constitutional guarantees. That's is exactly how autocrats operate!

We deport thousands and thousands of Mexicans and they never see an immigration judge, that doesn't mean they weren't afforded due process, why should OTMs be any different?

Because they see a criminal Court judge., Don't they?

No. But immigration judges handle civil and criminal proceedings related to immigration law.

Was the poll question "do you like"?

Yup, links are available, but why bother. Given the current burgeoning hostility toward the Liar-in-Chief's immigration policy and the gross differences between the policy declared in the SOTU covered in the article you cited and are referencing, I have to believe that any bump the Clown may have gotten back in January has totally dissolved and eroded further support from his minority base. Why look up outdated links for current relevance as if the writers months ago were clairvoyant writing in the future tense?

And now that the fool has expressed his desire to suspend/end Due Process Constitutional protections for certain classes, as a third-world dictator would employ for "control" of his serfs, the push back will only increase from all quarters. But you go ahead and boost your Hero as you wish with non-relevant info!

I think you are confusing how CURRENT law is being enforced vs advocacy for NEW law. Also he doesn't want to deny due process to anyone, he just wants a consistent expedited procedure available for everyone, not just Mexicans and Canadians. At this point there is NOT EQUAL PROTECTION UNDER THE LAW.
I think you are confusing how CURRENT law is being enforced vs advocacy for NEW law.
Wrong and you know that is bullshit! And that goes for the rest of your apology for the Liar-in-Chief and your blatant dodge of the facts as they exist. The "consistent expedited procedure" the Orange One Tweet'ed about and envisions is nothing but a side-step of existing due process statutory law and Constitutional guarantees. That's is exactly how autocrats operate!

We deport thousands and thousands of Mexicans and they never see an immigration judge, that doesn't mean they weren't afforded due process, why should OTMs be any different?
Are you ignorant of the Orange Clown's Tweets this weekend or just playing stupid once more? This is that to which I referred earlier and you've danced around!

"President Donald Trump said on Twitter Sunday that immigrants entering the country illegally should be removed from the country “immediately” without being granted a court hearing."
More: ~~ President Trump Calls for Immediate Deportation of Undocumented Immigrants With 'No Judges or Court Cases' ~~

When were ICE agents granted the power of arrest, the power to prosecute, the power to judge and pass sentence and the power to execute the sentence and the defendants disallowed legal representation throughout the process? Or is that your Texas style and definition of Due Process?

What will your dodge be to front for a proper response be this time?

Are you ignorant of the Orange Clown's Tweets this weekend or just playing stupid once more? This is that to which I referred earlier and you've danced around!

"President Donald Trump said on Twitter Sunday that immigrants entering the country illegally should be removed from the country “immediately” without being granted a court hearing."
More: ~~ President Trump Calls for Immediate Deportation of Undocumented Immigrants With 'No Judges or Court Cases' ~~

When were ICE agents granted the power of arrest, the power to prosecute, the power to judge and pass sentence and the power to execute the sentence and the defendants disallowed legal representation throughout the process? Or is that your Texas style and definition of Due Process?

First thing you need to learn is the difference between ICE and the Border Patrol. Also you can feel free to whine about what Trumps wants, but until he gets it, he will follow the law. And ICE has always had the power to arrest. Not only do they arrest illegals in the interior of the country, but they also arrest drug traffickers, traffickers in counterfeit goods, human traffickers and a lot more, they are the second largest federal law enforcement agency.

First thing you need to learn is the difference between ICE and the Border Patrol. Also you can feel free to whine about what Trumps wants, but until he gets it, he will follow the law. And ICE has always had the power to arrest. Not only do they arrest illegals in the interior of the country, but they also arrest drug traffickers, traffickers in counterfeit goods, human traffickers and a lot more, they are the second largest federal law enforcement agency.
Also you can feel free to whine about what Trumps wants, but until he gets it, he will follow the law.
Like he did from the start with the Muslim ban, HUH? How was that following the law?(a rhetorical question)
And ICE has always had the power to arrest.
That ICE has police powers is painfully obvious, but you willfully avoid the point I made that ICE does NOT have those other powers I listed, such as the Article III powers of the judiciary. That's your typical dancing, Twinkle Toes!
Not only do they arrest illegals in the interior of the country, but they also arrest drug traffickers, traffickers in counterfeit goods, human traffickers and a lot more, they are the second largest federal law enforcement agency.
You state the obvious which is not at all responsive to the content of my post to which you responded. All in all, what you have written is just another apology for the Liar-in-Chief and totally unresponsive to my post in you usual dodgy fashion. Some folks might call you a dishonest fraud, given the totality of your posts based just on your replies in this thread, but I'll let your content speak for itself!

Well here ya go, voters like Trumps proposals on immigration.

Congress may not be big on President Trump’s four-point immigration plan but those who watched his State of the Union address liked it, according to a CBS News poll.

A striking 72 percent of respondents said they favored the proposals the president laid out on immigration, compared to just 28 percent who didn’t like them.

How about them apples, the regressives seem to be on the losing side of this one.

I'm not a big believer in polls but the fact that this is a CBS poll leaves questions.

CBS is so left its ridiculous and for them to put up anything that's a positive for Trump is rather unique.

Of course they probably see it as a negative. LOL

Congress may not be big on President Trump’s four-point immigration plan but those who watched his State of the Union address liked it, according to a CBS News poll.

A striking 72 percent of respondents said they favored the proposals the president laid out on immigration, compared to just 28 percent who didn’t like them.

How about them apples, the regressives seem to be on the losing side of this one.

This is a fraudulent thread. The OP links to a article from January. The poll is of people who watched Trump's State of the Union address.

Also you can feel free to whine about what Trumps wants, but until he gets it, he will follow the law.
Like he did from the start with the Muslim ban, HUH? How was that following the law?(a rhetorical question)
That ICE has police powers is painfully obvious, but you willfully avoid the point I made that ICE does NOT have those other powers I listed, such as the Article III powers of the judiciary. That's your typical dancing, Twinkle Toes!
Not only do they arrest illegals in the interior of the country, but they also arrest drug traffickers, traffickers in counterfeit goods, human traffickers and a lot more, they are the second largest federal law enforcement agency.
You state the obvious which is not at all responsive to the content of my post to which you responded. All in all, what you have written is just another apology for the Liar-in-Chief and totally unresponsive to my post in you usual dodgy fashion. Some folks might call you a dishonest fraud, given the totality of your posts based just on your replies in this thread, but I'll let your content speak for itself!

Your ignorance is showing again, immigration judges aren't Article 3 judges, they are hired by the DOJ under Article 2. BTW the last travel restrictions were just upheld by SCOTUS. Carry on child.

I'm not a big believer in polls but the fact that this is a CBS poll leaves questions.

CBS is so left its ridiculous and for them to put up anything that's a positive for Trump is rather unique.

Of course they probably see it as a negative. LOL

It just shows that a large majority approve of Trumps 4 pillars on immigration. And the second link I posted shows, in a current poll, a majority now approve of the wall.

This is a fraudulent thread. The OP links to a article from January. The poll is of people who watched Trump's State of the Union address.

Congratulations captain obvious, it's less than 5 months old and the second link is a current poll. Average Americans don't change their opinions like they change their shorts or monitor every little change in the political breezes. The fact is people want our immigration laws changed, they want the wall and congress should get off their collective asses and make those changes.

Your ignorance is showing again, immigration judges aren't Article 3 judges, they are hired by the DOJ under Article 2. BTW the last travel restrictions were just upheld by SCOTUS. Carry on child.
It's not my ignorance on display, chump! Take a peak at Article III, § 1, which states;

"The judicial power of the United States, shall be vested in one Supreme Court, and in such inferior courts as the Congress may from time to time ordain and establish. The judges, both of the supreme and inferior courts, shall hold their offices during good behaviour, and shall, at stated times, receive for their services, a compensation, which shall not be diminished during their continuance in office."

Immigration Courts are inferior to the Supreme Court and are an example of the inferior courts authorized under Article III. The only thing they have to do with Article II is the nomination process, while the confirmation process is handled by the folks dealing with Article 1 responsibilities such as the Orange Baffoon, et al. The Constitution clearly states that the AUTHORITY VESTED IN ALL COURTS is derived from Article III of the Constitution and NOT Article II as you ignorantly claim.

Second thread on this.

And I thought polls were all wrong?

Except of course when they agree with you. Then they are right as rain.
We don't care about polls, you lefties do. That's why we cite them, even your own rigged polls can't get the numbers you want.....People don't want to be invaded....build the wall and force people to come in the way we say they should.

It's not my ignorance on display, chump! Take a peak at Article III, § 1, which states;

"The judicial power of the United States, shall be vested in one Supreme Court, and in such inferior courts as the Congress may from time to time ordain and establish. The judges, both of the supreme and inferior courts, shall hold their offices during good behaviour, and shall, at stated times, receive for their services, a compensation, which shall not be diminished during their continuance in office."

Immigration Courts are inferior to the Supreme Court and are an example of the inferior courts authorized under Article III. The only thing they have to do with Article II is the nomination process, while the confirmation process is handled by the folks dealing with Article 1 responsibilities such as the Orange Baffoon, et al. The Constitution clearly states that the AUTHORITY VESTED IN ALL COURTS is derived from Article III of the Constitution and NOT Article II as you ignorantly claim.

The Attorney General operates under Article 2.

Immigration Judge
An attorney appointed by the Attorney General to act as an administrative judge within the Executive Office for Immigration Review. They are qualified to conduct specified classes of proceedings, including removal proceedings.

Immigration Judge

People can appeal an immigration judges ruling to an Article 3 court, but the immigration judges are part of the executive branch.

Forum List

Back