Voter ID terrifies Democrats

What a pile of crap.

Is THIS where the US is now? THIS is what the pubs and bags are proud of now?

the real question is, why aren't ALL Americans opposed to this voter fraud?

The fact is, the ONLY real cases of voter fraud in our recent histroy have been perp'd by the GObP: the debacle that gave us Bush and that idiot in Alaska who tried to get rid of Merkowski by making up a gazillion variations on her name.

Granted that Bush got away with it but what's his name didn't.

Sadly, the crooked GObP/pubs/bags probably will. Nothing to be proud of there but hey, its only the constitution, right pubs? And, you're used to selling out our Constitution.

You can ban the sun from playing the banjo if it will make you feel safer.

It would be incredibly stupid, but go right ahead.

As long as it doesn't do harm to anyone's rights. That's the part some people fail at comprehending. They make assumptions that the people being denied must be bad guys or aliens or something, and refuse to look at the actual facts that their own fellow citizens are being harmed by some of their stupid laws and that NO bad guys are harmed.

It makes their chest thumping look unbelievably retarded.

Last edited:
This is life in America today. It's the 21st Century and the burden of proof is on you to prove who you are and what you can do.

Any minute now someone is going to start whining about why we even have to register to vote.

That's right. And the voter ID laws in some states disenfranchised registered voters.

Because they're illegal aliens?

Nope.

Geezus, I proved all this near the beginning of the topic. Actual citizens who are registered voters were disenfranchised in South Carolina and Texas and Missouri. The Department of Justice and the Supreme Court have both validated these facts.

The Supreme Court even stated that the paranoid delusion behind Voter ID laws has no basis in reality.

[
There is ONE, and ONLY ONE reason to oppose the use of ID in voting, the desire that unqualified people be able to vote.

There is no other reason.

Ipse dixit.

More brilliant logic.

Follow closely now.

Voters have been disenfranchised by some voter ID laws. Real people in the real world who are real citizens.

THAT IS THE FUCKING REASON WHY PEOPLE OPPOSE SOME VOTER ID LAWS.

Dipshit.

In 2000, the same people who are now screaming about disenfranchisement had no problem disenfranchising members of our Armed Forces by pushing to have their vote invalidated on a minute technicality.

I guess a voter ID (driver's license in most states) is silly huh? I mean who drives, buys beer, writes a check or a host of other routine uses of an ID?
Part of the reason DMVs are closing is the advent of mail-in and computers. FOR CONVENIENCE.

TM... you have never answered reaonable questions like this one either....

Why?

see here they are agian completely ignoring hard cold evidence even when its a republican who finds the evidence.

I praise hte honesty of this republican.

How I wish the right was as honest as this guy

Still waiting.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8E_zMLCRNg]Cricket Sound - YouTube[/ame]

Since this is page 35 of the topic, I will repeat what has been pointed out many times earlier in this topic.

There is no evidence which anyone has been able to find which shows there is some kind of voter fraud occuring which cannot be solved by fixing existing voter registration requirements and can only be solved by Voter ID laws.

Every single case of fraud I have seen provided was the result of flawed voter registration and would not have been prevented by Voter ID.
You have never answered this question:

How do you know the person casting the vote is the person who registered?

The Supreme Court even stated that the paranoid delusion behind Voter ID laws has no basis in reality.

That would be the same SCOTUS that has upheld Voter ID laws as constitutional, right?

I am not arguing the constitutionality of some generic "Voter ID" and the Supreme Court does not operate that way either.

Someone tried that earlier in the topic. Failed miserably.

In fact, the Supreme Court allowed the overturning of Missouri's voter ID law because it was unduly prohibitive and disenfranchised voters. Missouri was required to modify its voter ID law to allow more forms of identification.

In that same decision, the Supreme Court acknowledged that while Indiana's voter ID was legal, there was absolutely no basis for its necessity and that no voter fraud had been established which proved its necessity.

Basically, the Supreme Court said if you want to be an idiot and make an unneccesary legal-under-the-Constitution law, go right ahead. But in the case of Missouri, their form of unneccessary law was unconstitutional as it disenfranchised real citizens.

Okay. Is everyone all caught up now?

Good.
Given the 113 convictions for voter fraud and the 200 cases pending from the MN 2008 election, I'd say the need has been established.

But the Democrat won, so you don't give a shit.

What a pile of crap.

The fact is, the ONLY real cases of voter fraud in our recent histroy have been perp'd by the GObP: the debacle that gave us Bush and that idiot in Alaska who tried to get rid of Merkowski by making up a gazillion variations on her name.

Sadly, the crooked GObP/pubs/bags probably will. Nothing to be proud of there but hey, its only the constitution, right pubs? And, you're used to selling out our Constitution.
Looks like you're full of shit: http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...r-the-outcome-of-the-mn-2008-senate-race.html

You can ban the sun from playing the banjo if it will make you feel safer.

It would be incredibly stupid, but go right ahead.

As long as it doesn't do harm to anyone's rights. That's the part some people fail at comprehending. They make assumptions that the people being denied must be bad guys or aliens or something, and refuse to look at the actual facts that their own fellow citizens are being harmed by some of their stupid laws and that NO bad guys are harmed.

It makes their chest thumping look unbelievably retarded.
113 people were disenfranchised in MN by illegal voters.

But you don't give a shit about that. The Democrat won.

This link does not provide ANY evidence of fraud.

Bullshit - You Lie!

From the link - "McDaniel’s voting history said she cast a ballot on 11/4/2008 even though she died on 9/13/2008."

And the most likely scenario is that someone signed on the wrong line on the roster.

Dead people are on the rolls in every county in every state. Most family members don't think to call the registrar of voters when someone dies.

My office, every two weeks, receives a report of people who have died in the county. If someone doesn't die in the county they reside, it is often months and months before we get notified. What it usually takes is the deceased individual getting sent their ballot or getting a Jury summons.

Thanks to continuous budget cuts, our staffing is so low that death registrations are a low priority compared to new voter registrations, especially as an election draws near.

I'll say it again, there are dead people on the rolls in every county in every state. Having hundreds, even thousands, of dead people on the voter rolls is not an indication of fraud.

When votes are recorded in dead peoples' names, do you consider that voter fraud??????

And the most likely scenario is that someone signed on the wrong line on the roster.

Dead people are on the rolls in every county in every state. Most family members don't think to call the registrar of voters when someone dies.

My office, every two weeks, receives a report of people who have died in the county. If someone doesn't die in the county they reside, it is often months and months before we get notified. What it usually takes is the deceased individual getting sent their ballot or getting a Jury summons.

Thanks to continuous budget cuts, our staffing is so low that death registrations are a low priority compared to new voter registrations, especially as an election draws near.

I'll say it again, there are dead people on the rolls in every county in every state. Having hundreds, even thousands, of dead people on the voter rolls is not an indication of fraud.

It was the fact these dead people actually voted in elections after they died.

And I'm telling you that the most likely scenario is that someone signed the roster on the wrong line. I just spent last week going through a report that shows people who potentially "voted twice". Of the half dozen pages I went through, a number of those that showed up on the report (over a score) were from people who had signed on the wrong line of the roster.

Dead people aren't voting.

Clean voter rolls takes money and personnel. Not happening...

Does your state require ID to vote?

yeah... cause everyone knows there are no poor Republicans.. they are all rich, so it must be that the ONLY people affected by voter ID laws are Democrats. :rolleyes:

Do you need links to them closing DMV's in DEMOCRATIC area's? Its astounding that they have the balls to do this, but its true.

Actually, yes. I do. If you want to make a claim that was already debunked, feel free to post a link to a credible source to back it up.

EDIT:

I'll assume you were referring to WI, and correct your misunderstanding of the situation there.

Four new DMV centers to open, none will close - JSOnline

A...

They were going to close small, semi-regular hour stations and open larger, full time stations.

B...

They listened to the voters, as they should have.

C...
The Legislature also required each county to have a DMV that is open at least 20 hours a week, meaning 40 counties had to expand their hours. These changes will create 55 new positions across the state.
NEW JOBS, in the DMV.

D...
The new DMV locations will be in Viroqua (Vernon County), Alma (Buffalo County), south Eau Claire/Fall Creek (Eau Claire County) and Keshena (Menominee County).
You tell me if these are Democrat or Republican leaning counties... cite your source.

Did you just ask me for a credible link and you supplied me with a blog? Really?

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=dmv's%20being%20closed%20in%20democratic%20area's&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CCMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fnews.firedoglake.com%2F2011%2F07%2F25%2Fwisconsin-walker-shuts-down-dmv-offices-in-democratic-areas-after-passing-voter-id-law%2F&ei=XCAFT-2fGPHCsQKKu5SRCg&usg=AFQjCNF5idBrXIi5iMmnyCw3xOsSinw-Ng

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=dmv's%20being%20closed%20in%20democratic%20area's&source=web&cd=2&ved=0CCkQFjAB&url=http%3A%2F%2Fthinkprogress.org%2Fjustice%2F2011%2F07%2F25%2F277592%2Fwalker-closes-dmvs%2F&ei=XCAFT-2fGPHCsQKKu5SRCg&usg=AFQjCNG6kKYH42uFKmZ4YGTRNeBh7OmDVw

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=dmv's%20being%20closed%20in%20democratic%20area's&source=web&cd=3&ved=0CC8QFjAC&url=http%3A%2F%2Fprogressivetoo.com%2F2011%2F07%2F23%2Fwi-governor-scott-walker-to-cut-dmv-centers-in-democratic-districts%2F&ei=XCAFT-2fGPHCsQKKu5SRCg&usg=AFQjCNF7nCzybvxFD4oXgixN41Hsh9s9Ew

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=dmv's%20being%20closed%20in%20democratic%20area's&source=web&cd=9&ved=0CFMQtwIwCA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.angryblacklady.com%2F2011%2F07%2F25%2Fin-wake-of-wisconsin-voter-suppression-laws-walker-planning-to-close-dmvs-in-democratic-areas%2F&ei=XCAFT-2fGPHCsQKKu5SRCg&usg=AFQjCNGLIlQFVpy66DdFvB2hRqm21kR7_A

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=dmv's%20being%20closed%20in%20democratic%20areas&source=web&cd=14&ved=0CDAQFjADOAo&url=http%3A%2F%2Fpeoplesworld.org%2Fscott-walker-s-new-voter-suppression-ploy-shutting-dmvs%2F&ei=5yAFT_W2EqWpsQK9-ZyRCg&usg=AFQjCNEUPiAvyYZy5AQexJcphR_bNXaiVA

In google, I put in "DMV's being closed in democratice area;s"

Page 1 of about 82,900,000 results (0.13 seconds)

Last edited:

Yep.

Geezus, I proved all this near the beginning of the topic.

Nope.

Actual citizens who are registered voters were disenfranchised in South Carolina and Texas and Missouri.

I'm disenfranchised by having to show ID to use a credit card.

The Department of Justice and the Supreme Court have both validated these facts.

Hardly.

Nope.

Ipse dixit.

More brilliant logic.

Follow closely now.

Voters have been disenfranchised by some voter ID laws. Real people in the real world who are real citizens.

Fact, there is ONE, and ONLY ONE reason to oppose the use of ID to vote, the desire that unqualified people be permitted to vote.

FACT, as you fully know.

Dipshit.

Nope.

What a pile of crap.

You are a liar, there is no sugar coating it.

I am not terrified. I think every American qualified to vote should be able to vote.

IF THEY ARE NOT QUALIFIED TO VOTE, THEY SHOULDN'T BE ALLOWED TO VOTE

There is an awful lot of illegal voting going on right now. Voter ID is just a method to keep voting legal. Requiring ID simply establishes evidence of qualifications to vote.

If you do not want to use ID as a method of ensuring that a legitimate citizen is voting. what method do you want to use?

Or, do you want license for everyone who wants to vote multiple times to defraud the honest people of their fair vote?

The point that I am making is that all Americans qualified to vote should be able to vote; but no one should be able to submit a fraudulent vote, and that is what is happening right now.

Voter ID is a good way to remedy the problem. IF YOU DON'T LIKE VOTER ID, COME UP WITH A BETTER SOLUTION.

It was the fact these dead people actually voted in elections after they died.

And I'm telling you that the most likely scenario is that someone signed the roster on the wrong line. I just spent last week going through a report that shows people who potentially "voted twice". Of the half dozen pages I went through, a number of those that showed up on the report (over a score) were from people who had signed on the wrong line of the roster.

Dead people aren't voting.

Clean voter rolls takes money and personnel. Not happening...
If someone signs the dead person's name, the dead person is voting, and that's fraud. Period.

...The fact is, the ONLY real cases of voter fraud in our recent histroy have been perp'd by the GObP....

You are a liar, there is no sugar coating it.

Let me acquaint you with some facts. The evidence is that ACORN, an outfit that overwhelmingly supports Democrats has been the perpetrator of most of the voter fraud that has come to light. In 2008, the FBI uncovered the worst voter fraud in the History of the U.S. – covering 11 states. ACORN was the main instigator. Obama became president and the investigation was shut down.

There are people who will tell lies to support their arguments. It’s: “Democrats and ACORN were involved with most of the voter fraud of recent years. Therefore Maria Theresa must have committed most of the voter fraud. Or, the Republicans did it.”

The logic is fallacious.

The evidence is not that Maria Theresa committed most of the voter fraud. Neither is it that the GOP is responsible. The evidence is that ACORN did most of the voter fraud that was discovered in recent years. To say otherwise is simply to speak foolishness. Or it is telling a lie.

If the GOP were responsible for most of the voter fraud, they would be against voter ID because voter ID is the best way to prevent voter fraud. They are not against voter ID.

The Democrats, the ones most closely related to ACORN are against voter ID.

Sugar coating or not. It is easy to tell who is lying in this case.

“No one has been denied the right to vote by the Indiana Voter ID Law. The record clearly
establishes without challenge that 99 percent of the Voting Age Population in Indiana already has the required ID, in the form of driver’s licenses, passports, or other identification. Of the remaining 1 percent, senior citizens and the disabled are automatically eligible to vote by absentee ballot, and such absentee voting is exempt from the Voter ID Law.”

KNIGHT: Voter ID terrifies Democrats - Washington Times

Every poll worker should ask for voter ID and match it to the voter registration card that should be presented at the time to cast a ballot.

If anything, I'm a democrat and I see no problem with having to prove you are registered to vote and are whom you claim to be at the time of casting a ballot.

That's right. And the voter ID laws in some states disenfranchised registered voters.

Because they're illegal aliens?

Nope.

Geezus, I proved all this near the beginning of the topic. Actual citizens who are registered voters were disenfranchised in South Carolina and Texas and Missouri. The Department of Justice and the Supreme Court have both validated these facts.

[
There is ONE, and ONLY ONE reason to oppose the use of ID in voting, the desire that unqualified people be able to vote.

There is no other reason.

Ipse dixit.

More brilliant logic.

Follow closely now.

Dipshit.

Real people in the real world are having their votes nullified by ineligible people voting, fraudulently .... or don't you care about that? Voter ID laws are the easiest way to ensure that the people that vote are eligible. And yes, there will be people that are to lazy, or are unable to understand the basic process to get ID [do we really want the "unknowing", "uneducated" (in any political sense) in the ballot booth, saying eenie, meanie, minie, moe?] that will "voluntarily" be left out of the voting process. It will be their choice, not because of the laws.

Forum List

Back