Voter ID terrifies Democrats

Discussion in 'Politics' started by get_involved, Jan 2, 2012.

  1. get_involved
    Offline

    get_involved Gold Member

    Joined:
    Jul 16, 2009
    Messages:
    2,036
    Thanks Received:
    423
    Trophy Points:
    130
    Ratings:
    +565
    “No one has been denied the right to vote by the Indiana Voter ID Law. The record clearly
    establishes without challenge that 99 percent of the Voting Age Population in Indiana already has the required ID, in the form of driver’s licenses, passports, or other identification. Of the remaining 1 percent, senior citizens and the disabled are automatically eligible to vote by absentee ballot, and such absentee voting is exempt from the Voter ID Law.”

    KNIGHT: Voter ID terrifies Democrats - Washington Times
     
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. Lakhota
    Offline

    Lakhota Diamond Member

    Joined:
    Jul 14, 2011
    Messages:
    47,725
    Thanks Received:
    4,712
    Trophy Points:
    1,855
    Location:
    Native America
    Ratings:
    +16,008
    Oh, more good stuff from The Moonie Times...
     
  3. jillian
    Offline

    jillian Princess Supporting Member

    Joined:
    Apr 4, 2006
    Messages:
    69,555
    Thanks Received:
    13,012
    Trophy Points:
    2,220
    Location:
    The Other Side of Paradise
    Ratings:
    +22,433
    another article from rev moon?

    :cool:
     
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  4. daveman
    Offline

    daveman Diamond Member

    Joined:
    Jun 25, 2010
    Messages:
    51,299
    Thanks Received:
    5,693
    Trophy Points:
    1,775
    Location:
    On the way to the Dark Tower.
    Ratings:
    +5,759
    Yes, they are terrified. There is no rational reason to oppose it...other than people ineligible to vote will not be able to vote.
     
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  5. pegwinn
    Offline

    pegwinn Top of the Food Chain

    Joined:
    Apr 17, 2004
    Messages:
    2,549
    Thanks Received:
    329
    Trophy Points:
    98
    Location:
    Texas
    Ratings:
    +329
    To vote you must assert your right to vote.

    Burden of proof is on the person doing the asserting.
     
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  6. Mr.Nick
    Offline

    Mr.Nick VIP Member

    Joined:
    May 10, 2011
    Messages:
    9,604
    Thanks Received:
    682
    Trophy Points:
    83
    Ratings:
    +682
    Of course because a democrat could vote as many times under as many pseudonyms they have registered...

    What the hell is there to stop them from doing that??? oh yeah showing an ID...

    If it wasn't for voter fraud democrats would lose every election...
     
  7. get_involved
    Offline

    get_involved Gold Member

    Joined:
    Jul 16, 2009
    Messages:
    2,036
    Thanks Received:
    423
    Trophy Points:
    130
    Ratings:
    +565
    That's the best you can do? LOL! Wow, you lefties really are scared.
     
  8. jillian
    Offline

    jillian Princess Supporting Member

    Joined:
    Apr 4, 2006
    Messages:
    69,555
    Thanks Received:
    13,012
    Trophy Points:
    2,220
    Location:
    The Other Side of Paradise
    Ratings:
    +22,433
  9. daveman
    Offline

    daveman Diamond Member

    Joined:
    Jun 25, 2010
    Messages:
    51,299
    Thanks Received:
    5,693
    Trophy Points:
    1,775
    Location:
    On the way to the Dark Tower.
    Ratings:
    +5,759
    You will not find anyone, outside of a few bigots, terrified of people voting.

    You will find, however, people who hold the democratic process sacred, and who are opposed to any effort to subvert it for political gain.
     
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  10. Mr.Nick
    Offline

    Mr.Nick VIP Member

    Joined:
    May 10, 2011
    Messages:
    9,604
    Thanks Received:
    682
    Trophy Points:
    83
    Ratings:
    +682
    I'm "terrified" of voter fraud.

    Besides, if you're smart enough to vote then you should have an ID.

    Funny how I have to go through the ringer to buy a gun which is my Second Amendment right, yet you fucking believe I shouldn't have to present an ID to vote???

    I need an ID to drive a car, buy booze, buy a gun and get into clubs that serve alcohol or even get a hat at a hockey game yet you find it too unreasonable to be ID'd to vote????

    If you're too fucking dumb to obtain an ID then your vote shouldn't count...
     
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 3

Share This Page