Voter I.D. Question

There are 30 million illegal aliens in this country, and ALL of them are able to REGISTER without showing ANY eligibility.

Evidence, please.

30 million illegal aliens.

All able to register.

Evidence, please.

Thanks for further proving you're a fucking idiot.

You're ok with an ID to rent a book, but not to vote.

The ID is required to vote in order to determine you are the person registered to vote in your district and that you aren't someone that isn't allowed to vote e.g. a felon.

It's very simple asswipe, get an ID card and register to vote in the district you live in. They check your name against those people banned from voting and you are free to vote or not vote any election.

Instead you assholes want a system where someone walks in and points to a name on a sheet claiming they are that person. Uh yeah, my name is John Smith right there on that sheet.:eusa_whistle:

Idiot, you need an ID to buy booze, rent a library book, get on a commercial airliner, drive a car, etc.

Yes. We know this. Is there another way to do any of these things to prove your eligibility to do them?

Proving you need an ID to drink is not evidence you need ID to vote! Are you really that illogical?

Oh, I see now! It isn't that no one explained it to you. The problem is that you are too dense to understand you have been making a false analogy!

The ID is required to vote in order to determine you are the person registered to vote in your district and that you aren't someone that isn't allowed to vote e.g. a felon.

That is accomplished during the registration process.

We've been voting in America for over two centuries now, you know.

It's very simple asswipe, get an ID card and register to vote in the district you live in. They check your name against those people banned from voting and you are free to vote or not vote any election.

To repeat, this is done during the registration process. You really want them checking everyone's name against a list of felons at the voting booth? You like waiting 12 hours to vote?

Jesus, just how dumb are you? How can you not be aware of the existing process? That must be it. You have no clue how the system works.

Instead you assholes want a system where someone walks in and points to a name on a sheet claiming they are that person. Uh yeah, my name is John Smith right there on that sheet.:eusa_whistle:

That is exactly what we have been doing for two centuries. So I am sure you are sitting on a pile of evidence to show us the massive fraud that has been going on where thousands of people vote as someone else, and then the real people come along to vote and all hell breaks loose.

Please, by all means show us.

Last edited:

Oh, I see now! It isn't that no one explained it to you. The problem is that you are too dense to understand you have been making a false analogy!

To repeat, this is done during the registration process. You really want them checking everyone's name against a list of felons at the voting booth? You like waiting 12 hours to vote?

Jesus, just how dumb are you? How can you not be aware of the existing process? That must be it. You have no clue how the system works.

That is exactly what we have been doing for two centuries. So I am sure you are sitting on a pile of evidence to show us the massive fraud that has been going on where thousands of people vote as someone else, and then the real people comes along to vote and all hell breaks loose.

So I am curious.....do you believe that voter fraud never happens? Ever?

In Washington in 2005, an individual asked county offices to investigate the citizenship status of
1,668 registered voters based on their “foreign-sounding names.” There are no reports of which
we are aware that any individual on the submitted list was actually a noncitizen.133
• In Washington in 2004, documentation appears to show that two votes were cast in King County
by noncitizens. There are no reports of which we are aware that either of these noncitizens knowingly
voted illegally, although one did ask to rescind his vote shortly after the election. Given
these votes, the rate of documented noncitizen votes — without proof of fraud — in King
County was 0.0002%.134
• In Milwaukee in 2001, journalists analyzed 370,000 voting records from 1992 to 2000, and
found four instances in which voters’ names matched a list of naturalized city residents, but appeared
to have voted before their naturalization dates; there is no indication of which we are aware
that any of these four knowingly voted illegally. Even if all four of the matched records accurately
represented noncitizen votes, the rate of noncitizen voting among the city records examined
would have been 0.001%.135

http://brennan.3cdn.net/c176576c0065a7eb84_gxm6ib0hl.pdf

It's a good read if anyone has the time, can get a little dry in places, but still a good read.

You're either evil or stupid, maybe both.

Hopefully someone beats you to the ballot box this year and uses your name. They will say "Sorry, your name has already been used, asswipe."

That is exactly what we have been doing for two centuries. So I am sure you are sitting on a pile of evidence to show us the massive fraud that has been going on where thousands of people vote as someone else, and then the real people come along to vote and all hell breaks loose.

Hmmm.. there is no evidence that someone wants to or is going to attack my company's network... and there have only been very miniscule intrusion attempts in the past... I might as well not employ a firewall for network security

:rolleyes:

voter id is a way of making someone vote to register more than once. We already have a voter registration process. If dead people are voting, then the voter registration process needs to be fixed, not a new layer of bureacracy and paperwork added.

you prove your citizenship and eligiblity to vote when you register. there is no good reason given by anyone why this must be done twice. None.

No state has ever provided evidence that less fraud occurs or will occur with a photo id law.

Therefore, one must conclude there is an entirely different reason why the powers-that-be are pushing the rubes to ask for voter id. When a wwii vet was denied his right to vote due to a lack of id, all the right wingers were profoundly silent. Their silence screams of a different motive at work.

There is another reason why the powers-that-be want to put up another impediment to your constitutional right to vote.

Stop drinking their piss.

in reference to the bolded above, you're full of shit! Voter registration requires no proof of citizenship or eligibility.

bingo....

No. I know it happens. And I know how it happens. And I know that Voter ID will not add any value to preventing or catching fraud. Which is why when I ask for evidence that it would, no one has ever been able to prove it would.

A dead person voting is prevented by proper management of the existing registration process. An illegal alien voting is prevented by proper management of the existing registration proces. A felon is prevented from voting via the registration process.

Now, if an illegal alien can game the registration process, how would they not be able to game the ID process?

I cannot believe people calling themselves conservatives actually believe we need MORE government and MORE bureaucratic hurdles to our constitutional right to vote.

This is so going to bite them in the ass one day.

It is not just a question of a valid registration. It is a question of "are you the one who registered"

And now with technology where it is we can ensure the credibility of the system. Why do you have an issue with that?

You are confusing registering with voting. Many register via the mail. When they vote, they should be able to produce the ID showing they are who they claim they are. Why is that an issue?

if one person has his or her vote offset by the vote of someone who should not be voting, it is a breach of the integrity of the process. Would you be happy if your vote was offset by an illegal voter?

Hopefully someone beats you to the ballot box this year and uses your name. They will say "Sorry, your name has already been used, asswipe."

That has never happened, and never will happen.

I see your true character shining through now. When all else fails and your argument has been destroyed, wish bad things on the one who beat you.

Nice.

Sorry to make your butt hurt.

No. I know it happens. And I know how it happens. And I know that Voter ID will not add any value to preventing or catching fraud. Which is why when I ask for evidence that it would, no one has ever been able to prove it would.

A dead person voting is prevented by proper management of the existing registration process. An illegal alien voting is prevented by proper management of the existing registration proces. A felon is prevented from voting via the registration process.

Now, if an illegal alien can game the registration process, how would they not be able to game the ID process?

I cannot believe people calling themselves conservatives actually believe we need MORE government and MORE bureaucratic hurdles to our constitutional right to vote.

This is so going to bite them in the ass one day.

Do you see what you just said?

You want the "system" to be managed better...which means LARGER government intervention.

Instead, I want proper ID...meaning LESS government intervetnion.

It takes only 1 person to check an ID...it can take 10 people to ensure that the person is who they claim they are without an ID.

That has never happened, and never will happen.

I see your true character shining through now. When all else fails and your argument has been destroyed, wish bad things on the one who beat you.

Nice.

Sorry to make your butt hurt.

No...it hasnt happened...but I have no doubt that people know who are NOT voting and cast a vote for them instead.

if one person has his or her vote offset by the vote of someone who should not be voting, it is a breach of the integrity of the process. Would you be happy if your vote was offset by an illegal voter?

Does this mean you have no evidence of this being a widespread problem?

Thought so.

Pennslvania has admitted there is no in voter fraud going on to justify Voter ID. It just isn't that big a problem, and they admit Voter ID will have no effect.

Are you so desperate now for more government and more bureacracy that we are now dealing in hypotheticals? You are just proving my point that Voter ID is a "solution" in search of a problem!

Last edited:
No...it hasnt happened...but I have no doubt that people know who are NOT voting and cast a vote for them instead.

When you say "no doubt", I see "no evidence".

For people to risk prison and vote in place of someone else, they would have to do it on a scale large enough to swing an election. Otherwise it would be completely pointless to do it. The downside risk is too great to do something that has no gain. So it would have to be done in a big way.

Understand?

The conspiracy required to swing an election this way would have to be quite large.

Last edited:

Thought so.

Pennslvania has admitted there is no in voter fraud going on to justify Voter ID. It just isn't that big a problem, and they admit Voter ID will have no effect.

Are you so desperate now for more government and more bureacracy that we are now dealing in hypotheticals? You are just proving my point that Voter ID is a "solution" in search of a problem!

what I put in bold is not true...so the rest of your post has no integrity.

And as I said.....requiring voter ID will result in LESS government intrusion....not more.

But you ignored that point.

Gotta go for now. Cya <S>

Thought so.

what I put in bold is not true...so the rest of your post has no integrity.

And as I said.....requiring voter ID will result in LESS government intrusion....not more.

But you ignored that point.

Gotta go for now. Cya <S>

A Marine running away?

Wow!

I posted the evidence of my statements right up front. Page one.

http://www.aclupa.org/downloads/ApplewhiteStipulation.pdf

PA admits voter ID or no voter ID, it makes no difference.

Voter ID is a way of making someone vote to register more than once. We already have a voter registration process. If dead people are voting, then the voter registration process needs to be fixed, not a new layer of bureacracy and paperwork added.

You prove your citizenship and eligiblity to vote when you register. There is no good reason given by anyone why this must be done twice. None.

No state has ever provided evidence that less fraud occurs or will occur with a photo ID law.

Therefore, one must conclude there is an entirely different reason why the powers-that-be are pushing the rubes to ask for Voter ID. When a WWII vet was denied his right to vote due to a lack of ID, all the right wingers were profoundly silent. Their silence screams of a different motive at work.

There is another reason why the powers-that-be want to put up another impediment to your constitutional right to vote.

Stop drinking their piss.

In reference to the bolded above, you're full of shit! Voter registration requires NO PROOF of citizenship OR eligibility.

You have to show ID or some other proof, do you not? What does showing an ID on voting day do that registration does NOT do with respect to proving citizenship or eligibility?

No, you do not. You simply have to check the box that states you are a citizen.

Hmmm.. there is no evidence that someone wants to or is going to attack my company's network... and there have only been very miniscule intrusion attempts in the past... I might as well not employ a firewall for network security

:rolleyes:

hell.. why have unique accounts, usernames, RSA tokens, and passwords??... we can trust that people trying to access the network are who they say they are... no evidence to the contrary exists

Forum List

Back