Voter Fraud?

One gets the impression the Daily Pisser searched high and low around the country for before and after voting numbers until they finally found two oddball elections that did not match up. It screams selective bias.

Texas 2008 election results: http://uselectionatlas.org/RESULTS/state.php?fips=48&year=2008

Texas 2012 election results: Texas Election Results 2012 - Map, County Results, Live Updates - POLITICO.com

2008:
2ezmg06.jpg

2012:
11kzcc2.jpg

Republican votes increased. Democratic votes decreased.

NEXT!

Once again, no ID required in 2012

NEXT​

Once again, Voter ID has not stopped fraud.

NEXT!​

One gets the impression the Daily Pisser searched high and low around the country for before and after voting numbers until they finally found two oddball elections that did not match up. It screams selective bias.

I just heard on the news that the numbers were up, then I just grabbed the first article in the search that verified it, it happened to be that one. So there's no conspiracy or cherry picking, just commiecrats being wrong, again.

Checkmate, folks. Voter ID does not do what you said it would do. That's because the type of fraud that is committed, and the problems that exist, cannot be prevented or fixed by Voter ID.

Every time some dipshit would link to a story about absentee ballot fraud as evidence for the need for Voter ID, I would point out that Voter ID cannot stop absentee ballot fraud.

But still the morons marched on.

Every time some dipshit would link to a story about a poll worker marking ballots (and it was always a Democratic poll worker, they were very careful not to link to stories about crooked Repubulican poll worker), I would point out that Voter ID cannot stop poll workers from marking ballots.

I have demonstrated since then that voter fraud continues unabated in those states which have enacted Voter ID.

But STILL the morons march on.

once again, no id required in 2012

next​

once again, voter id has not stopped fraud.

next!​

link?

No problem!

Florida requires a photo ID to vote. Does that stop fraud? Nope.

FEMA official charged in voter fraud case

According to the charging affidavit, Pawlowski signed a voter registration form in which he reported his legal address in St. Augustine Beach and voted by absentee ballot in the general election in November 2010, the presidential primary in January 2012, and the general election last November.

Voter ID never even slowed this guy down!

Top staffer for Florida Democratic Rep. Garcia resigns amid voting fraud probe

Authorities are investigating a sophisticated scheme to manipulate last year's primary elections by submitting hundreds of fraudulent absentee-ballot requests.

I want you to notice that is a Fox News story.

Fox News has been one of the leading propagandists for Voter ID. Isn't it funny they are not pointing out the failure of Voter ID to prevent or stop voter fraud?

Hmmmmm...

Let's go to South Dakota which has one of the strictest Voter ID laws in the country.

Mitchell man arrested on charge of voter fraud

The Daily Republic reports that Craig Guymon was arrested on charges of voter fraud. Police say Guymon voted Tuesday morning at the Mitchell Career and Technical Education Academy and later returned an absentee ballot to the Davison Auditor's Office.

Let's move on to Georgia, which also has some of the oldest and strictest voter ID laws in the country, shall we?

12 former officials indicted for voter fraud

12 former Brooks County officials were indicted for voter fraud. The suspects are accused of illegally helping people vote by absentee ballot.

I could go on all day with more examples from all around the country in states that have photo ID laws.

And the frauds will continue. Anyone with a lick of common sense can see the complete ineffectiveness of Voter ID for the kind of ACTUAL fraud which occurs.

In-person voter fraud is as rare as hen's teeth. Most fraud is not slowed down in the slightest by Voter ID.

Is Fox News or the Washington Times or Rush Limbaugh or CNS News or Breitbart or the Daily Caller or Glenn Beck or Alex Jones reporting on the catastropic failure of Voter ID to prevent fraud? Are they devoting as much air and print time to this fact as they do to bloviate for Voter ID?

Hmmmm...

Sooner or later, it will finally dawn on you dolts when you keep hearing about voter fraud that Voter ID is as useless as tits on a bull when it comes to supporting all the claims you made about what it would do.

Then you will have to ask yourself, "Gee, I wonder what my puppet masters REALLY wanted this Voter ID thing for..."

Checkmate, folks. Voter ID does not do what you said it would do. That's because the type of fraud that is committed, and the problems that exist, cannot be prevented or fixed by Voter ID.

Every time some dipshit would link to a story about absentee ballot fraud as evidence for the need for Voter ID, I would point out that Voter ID cannot stop absentee ballot fraud.

Every time some dipshit would link to a story about a poll worker marking ballots (and it was always a Democratic poll worker, they were very careful not to link to stories about crooked Repubulican poll worker), I would point out that Voter ID cannot stop poll workers from marking ballots.

I have demonstrated since then that voter fraud continues unabated in those states which have enacted Voter ID.

But STILL the morons march on.

Coming soon to a state near you, biometric ID such as thumb print for all ballots including absentee. Tech companies might be a good investment.

Refer to: Non-citizens caught voting in 2012 presidential election in key swing state | Fox News

Here's the question. Would one rather have one person vote who is not eligible or deny hundreds to vote who are eligible?

Every honest person with an IQ over 85 understands that the effort of the GOP and their fellow travelers cannot win on ideas (the new GOP is bereft of ideas) and must win by suppressing the vote of those who don't fit into their tent.

Thanks for the negative rep. It just proved how intolerant and simple minded you are.

What is screamingly hilarious about the this topic and the other one about this fraud in Ohio is that OHIO HAS VOTER ID!!!!

:lol::lmao::lol::lmao:

Wake the fuck up, goons!

Well since you apparently lack the ability to use a search engine I'll provide you this:

Voter turnout in Texas nearly doubles under new ID law

And your link would be: Voter turnout in Texas nearly doubles under new ID law | The Daily Caller

And now you can carry on inventing phantom constitutional bullshit.

The question was, Why? Of course that requires thinking and that is not your forte.

It's really very simple, they wanted to prove ignorant ass holes like you wrong. Any more questions?

Temper, temper texasshole. Take five, and spent some quality time bluing the barrel of your favorite gun. You're one dumb piece of shit, which puts you in the 90th percentile of most texasses. I know, I was in the Navy and had never met a dumber set then the retarded bigots from texass who were at NTCSD in the summer of 1967.

once again, voter id has not stopped fraud.

next!​

link?

No problem!

Florida requires a photo ID to vote. Does that stop fraud? Nope.

FEMA official charged in voter fraud case

Voter ID never even slowed this guy down!

Top staffer for Florida Democratic Rep. Garcia resigns amid voting fraud probe

I want you to notice that is a Fox News story.

Fox News has been one of the leading propagandists for Voter ID. Isn't it funny they are not pointing out the failure of Voter ID to prevent or stop voter fraud?

Hmmmmm...

Let's go to South Dakota which has one of the strictest Voter ID laws in the country.

Mitchell man arrested on charge of voter fraud

The Daily Republic reports that Craig Guymon was arrested on charges of voter fraud. Police say Guymon voted Tuesday morning at the Mitchell Career and Technical Education Academy and later returned an absentee ballot to the Davison Auditor's Office.

Let's move on to Georgia, which also has some of the oldest and strictest voter ID laws in the country, shall we?

12 former officials indicted for voter fraud

12 former Brooks County officials were indicted for voter fraud. The suspects are accused of illegally helping people vote by absentee ballot.

I could go on all day with more examples from all around the country in states that have photo ID laws.

And the frauds will continue. Anyone with a lick of common sense can see the complete ineffectiveness of Voter ID for the kind of ACTUAL fraud which occurs.

In-person voter fraud is as rare as hen's teeth. Most fraud is not slowed down in the slightest by Voter ID.

Is Fox News or the Washington Times or Rush Limbaugh or CNS News or Breitbart or the Daily Caller or Glenn Beck or Alex Jones reporting on the catastropic failure of Voter ID to prevent fraud? Are they devoting as much air and print time to this fact as they do to bloviate for Voter ID?

Hmmmm...

Were we not discussing TX, I don't see anything addressing TX.

Refer to: Non-citizens caught voting in 2012 presidential election in key swing state | Fox News

Here's the question. Would one rather have one person vote who is not eligible or deny hundreds to vote who are eligible?

Every honest person with an IQ over 85 understands that the effort of the GOP and their fellow travelers cannot win on ideas (the new GOP is bereft of ideas) and must win by suppressing the vote of those who don't fit into their tent.

Thanks for the negative rep. It just proved how intolerant and simple minded you are.

You're most welcome. If ever you post something of substance I may provide you with a positive rep. That you are incapable, if your record is any indication, is why I've never done so before. I feel bad for the pitiful and retarded callous conservatives such as you.

The question was, Why? Of course that requires thinking and that is not your forte.

It's really very simple, they wanted to prove ignorant ass holes like you wrong. Any more questions?

Temper, temper texasshole. Take five, and spent some quality time bluing the barrel of your favorite gun. You're one dumb piece of shit, which puts you in the 90th percentile of most texasses. I know, I was in the Navy and had never met a dumber set then the retarded bigots from texass who were at NTCSD in the summer of 1967.

Really, so you're one of those boys where 1000 of you went to sea and 500 couples returned, how fucking sweet.

You're most welcome. If ever you post something of substance I may provide you with a positive rep. That you are incapable, if your record is any indication, is why I've never done so before. I feel bad for the pitiful and retarded callous conservatives such as you.

Thanks for sharing.

Your ideology retards your ability to even comprehend any rational thought. You're to be pitied because of your bitterness and ineptitude. There is no anger on my part.

Really, so you're one of those boys where 1000 of you went to sea and 500 couples returned, how fucking sweet.

And that ^^^ proves you're intelligent and not a bigot?

Your ideology retards your ability to even comprehend any rational thought. You're to be pitied because of your bitterness and ineptitude. There is no anger on my part.

And once again, no substance on you're part. I'm not angry, I pity you.

Obama, the real fraud, won due to lies and deceit. He got coverage from the MSM, lied about Obamacare, and likely benefited from more voter fraud than you biased, liberal, idiotic libs will admit!

In your unbiased, honest opinion? You're a hack, and I suspect intelligence conservatives - the RINOs - are embarrassed by your posts. I'm embarrassed by you, knowing as I do that people all over the world read what you write and think all Americans are as narrow of mind and bigoted as you.

It is my opinion based on years of observance and study. I am also a perceptive, open-minded, highly intelligent guy with lots of common sense. Obviously you missed out in all those categories! :cool:

Obama, the real fraud, won due to lies and deceit. He got coverage from the MSM, lied about Obamacare, and likely benefited from more voter fraud than you biased, liberal, idiotic libs will admit!

In your unbiased, honest opinion? You're a hack, and I suspect intelligence conservatives - the RINOs - are embarrassed by your posts. I'm embarrassed by you, knowing as I do that people all over the world read what you write and think all Americans are as narrow of mind and bigoted as you.

It is my opinion based on years of observance and study. I am also a perceptive, open-minded, highly intelligent guy with lots of common sense. Obviously you missed out in all those categories! :cool:

If you're all of what you suggest you are, how would an open-minded, highly intelligent guy with lots of common sense answer this:

"Would you rather we infringe on the right to vote of every American Citizen to catch a few criminals?"

Now, keep in mind your answer, as a highly intelligent guy, will impact issues of rights and responsibilities beyond the single question posted.

Forum List

Back