Vote Poll. Obama vs. Rick Perry

It's Obama vs Rich Perry Vote for One

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Don't really want Rick Perry...but since most elections are the lesser of two evils...Perry wins this one in a landslide.

First of all, Perry is an ass-clown. Besides that, he pals around with preachers who called the Statue of Liberty a demon, among other ridiculous, borderline insane things. The only reason TX's economy is doing well is because TX sucks off the fed gov't teat. If it wasn't for fed money, TX would literally be in the toilet. Oh, and Perry wants to secede from the union. I realize that wanting to secede is a virtue in the minds of your average Teabag, but most American's don't want a president who talks about secession. Fuck Perry and fuck TX. By the way, I'm originally from TX, so save it.

Last edited:
First of all, Perry is an ass-clown. Besides that, he pals around with preachers who called the Statue of Liberty a demon, among other ridiculous, borderline insane things. The only reason TX's economy is doing well is because TX sucks off the fed gov't teat. If it wasn't for fed money, TX would literally be in the toilet. Oh, and Perry wants to secede from the union. I realize that wanting to secede is a virtue in the minds of your average Teabag, but most American's don't want a president who talks about secession. Fuck Perry and fuck TX. By the way, I'm originally from TX, so save it.

Well, that isn't true.

While you can make the argument that a lot of the "Red" States get more from the Federal govenment than they pay in, Texas actually pays more to the Fed than they get back. They get .96 of every dollar they send to Washington. As opposed to some "Blue" states like Iowa (1.04) Maryland (1.24) and DC (6.49)

eRiposte Economy - Tax : Tax and Spend Democrats or Republicans? Myths v. Realities

Liberal Site, guys. Deal with it.

Also, Perry specifically said Secession was a bad idea in his statement. But I guess we should never talk about it at all...

I consider myself a moderate to conservative person, but I like Perry, not necessarily because I agree with him on all issues, but because he's a guy who gets out there and says what he thinks and does what needs to be done.

I consider myself a moderate to conservative person, but I like Perry, not necessarily because I agree with him on all issues, but because he's a guy who gets out there and says what he thinks and does what needs to be done.

He is the anti_obama. You just genuinely like the guy because he likes you.
Obama just wants to lecture you about how evil you are.

Anyone who supports secession should be considered a radical and a traitor.

and how can Perry call himself an American running against such a proud patriot like Obama?

obamaproudlynothonoringanth.jpg

Please learn a fact or two before you post.

Moody's warns could cut 5 states tied to U.S. credit​

CHICAGO | Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:34pm EDT

(Reuters) - Texas and nine other states could end up with a higher credit rating than the United States.

That is what Moody's Investors Service on Tuesday said could happen if lawmakers in Washington fumble debt talks so badly the rating agency is forced to cut the U.S. rating to Aa1 from its current triple-A level.

Ten states, including Texas, Missouri and Iowa, are not heavily dependent on federal aid and therefore will keep their triple-A ratings even if the United States is downgraded a notch, the rating agency said.

Ideal Ticket- Rick Perry and Mark Rubio. Cuts into the Hispanic vote, by having a strong, well spoken conservative hispanic.

Here's the thing, the GOP I think could find a lot of common cause with hispanics. they are very conservative on social issues. I think some of the overheated rhetoric on immigration has been turned on them.

I've been gone at least a month, and here you are still spreading that lie.

What lie?

From Politifact...for the umpteenth time:

Rick Perry threatened to secede

rulings%2Ftom-false.gif
PolitiFact Texas | Bill White says Rick Perry threatened to secede​

You see...false is the opposite of true...something that is not true is a lie...see how that works?

Do you use politifact to check right wing propaganda... like ohhhhh.... say Death Panels, for instance? I bet not.

Perry is Bachmann with a penis... nothing to see here.

Ideal Ticket- Rick Perry and Mark Rubio. Cuts into the Hispanic vote, by having a strong, well spoken conservative hispanic.

Here's the thing, the GOP I think could find a lot of common cause with hispanics. they are very conservative on social issues. I think some of the overheated rhetoric on immigration has been turned on them.

:lol:

Hispanics are not going to go for Perry at all.

You can kiss that little pipe dream good bye. Conservatives have completely lost all minority votes. Which is poetic justice..since..most minorities are pretty socially conservative. :clap2:

I've been gone at least a month, and here you are still spreading that lie.

What lie?

From Politifact...for the umpteenth time:

Rick Perry threatened to secede

rulings%2Ftom-false.gif
PolitiFact Texas | Bill White says Rick Perry threatened to secede​

You see...false is the opposite of true...something that is not true is a lie...see how that works?

PolitiFact Texas | Bill White says Rick Perry threatened to secede

The cited moment played out after an Associated Press reporter, Kelley Shannon, asked Perry after the 2009 rally if he thought the gathering reflected a national movement. Perry answered that it could be. He said people feel strangled by spending and taxation and they want help, according to an AP recording we reviewed in April 2010.

Shannon then asked Perry about some associating him with the idea of secession or sovereignty for Texas. “Oh, I think there’s a lot of different scenarios,” Perry replied. “Texas is a unique place. When we came in the union in 1845, one of the issues was that we would be able to leave if we decided to do that.

“You know, my hope is that America and Washington in particular pays attention,” Perry continued. “We’ve got a great union. There is absolutely no reason to dissolve it. But if Washington continues to thumb their nose at the American people, you know, who knows what may come out of that? So. But Texas is a very unique place and we’re a pretty independent lot to boot.”

Well, that isn't true.

While you can make the argument that a lot of the "Red" States get more from the Federal govenment than they pay in, Texas actually pays more to the Fed than they get back. They get .96 of every dollar they send to Washington. As opposed to some "Blue" states like Iowa (1.04) Maryland (1.24) and DC (6.49)

eRiposte Economy - Tax : Tax and Spend Democrats or Republicans? Myths v. Realities

Also, Perry specifically said Secession was a bad idea in his statement. But I guess we should never talk about it at all...

The District of Colombia is a state?

Far more blue states pay more in than they recieve, than do red states. Simple fact.

Well, that isn't true.

The District of Colombia is a state?

Far more blue states pay more in than they receive, than do red states. Simple fact.

Utah, one of the reddest of the reds gets far more back than it sends.

:lol:

Hispanics are not going to go for Perry at all.

You can kiss that little pipe dream good bye. Conservatives have completely lost all minority votes. Which is poetic justice..since..most minorities are pretty socially conservative. :clap2:

He won a third of the Hispanic vote in the last gubernatorial election. And that was with a Hispanic running against him.
What a shock, you're wrong again.

Forum List

Back