Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Not Decided

Votes: 6 26.1%

• Total voters

Dabs

~Unpredictable~
May 13, 2011
~Tennessee~
We already have a Casey Anthony thread, and Grace started a poll with it, which ended, and there are some who didn't get to vote and some who are wondering if the voting may have changed some, since we have more people interested in the thread since the trial is in full swing.
So this is a poll thread only please. Stay with your major discussions on the first CA thread, and use this one to cast your vote and maybe make a remark or two if you wish. But let's keep this one pretty simple, comprendre?? Thanks!!
I'm using the choices Grace used.

Guilty
Not Guilty
Undecided

And if y'all haven't heard of this case by now, you're shit outta luck, cause none of us feel like filling you in. :lol:

Poll is attached, place your votes!

It's hard to say. All the testimony is not in. Are we talking about guilty in what degree? First, second, third? Reckless endangerment,, being an idiot? what?

It's hard to say. All the testimony is not in. Are we talking about guilty in what degree? First, second, third? Reckless endangerment,, being an idiot? what?

You are correct, just really what is your feeling at this time. Let's face it, people are free to say they think she is guilty or innocent without having watched a bit of the trial.
And actually, we are talking about the crime in which she is charged, guilty of killing her baby girl.

Last edited:
I know very little about the trial but what I have gathered she seems guilty. I know hoe I would react if my son went missing. Something is not kosher.

Ok, wow..I am t-totally surprised someone voted for not guilty.
Well, maybe not. But good thing everyone, nobody, well the regular posters at least, can see who voted for what. We can't even see who all did vote :)

I have been glued to the trial and so far in my opinion the defense has shown no reasable doubt. What is still sticking in my head is she did not report her own child missing for 31 days???? I lost my son in a wallmart for 10 minutes and I had the whole store in lock down!!! If you piece the puzzle all together I say she is GUILTY AS SIN!!

We already have a Casey Anthony thread, and Grace started a poll with it, which ended, and there are some who didn't get to vote and some who are wondering if the voting may have changed some, since we have more people interested in the thread since the trial is in full swing.
So this is a poll thread only please. Stay with your major discussions on the first CA thread, and use this one to cast your vote and maybe make a remark or two if you wish. But let's keep this one pretty simple, comprendre?? Thanks!!

Guilty
Not Guilty
Undecided

And if y'all haven't heard of this case by now, you're shit outta luck, cause none of us feel like filling you in. :lol:

I haven't watched any of the coverage, so have no opinion on her guilt. I am just thankful that I am smart enough not to get caught up like these people did.

Punches thrown at Casey Anthony trial - CBS News Video

I live near where the jury was selected, so it's hard not to hear about it....I think they'll lock her up and throw away the key.

She is guilty of being pretty while killing her child. It is confusing to a lot of people. Meanwhile, there are a lot of missing children who's parent's are not so uh, "attractive" so who cares. They didnt even kill their kids but so what, they are not ...attractive.

Exactly, limited choices. I vote guilty of Aggravated Manslaughter of a Child. UNLESS she takes the stand. Then she'll get murder 1:clap2:

She is guilty of being pretty while killing her child. It is confusing to a lot of people. Meanwhile, there are a lot of missing children who's parent's are not so uh, "attractive" so who cares. They didnt even kill their kids but so what, they are not ...attractive.

Idiotic statement. She's Tot Mom, not Hawt Mom:eusa_hand:

Idiotic statement. She's Tot Mom, not Hawt Mom:eusa_hand:

And the ugliest creature on the face of the planet. One that is capable of killing her own child.

I know about the case and don't like following it.

I don't like the fact that it's plastered all over the news because I think it gives people ideas.

However, from what I've heard, this case is a prime example why I think lawyers can be a God-send, but on the other hand they can be a travesty. They are considered to be officers of the court thus under oath but lie regularly in defense of their clients.

Personally, I think someone as dishonest as a lawyer should never be allowed to make important decisions over our lives.

Last edited:

I don't like the fact that it's plastered all over the news because I think it gives people ideas.

However, from what I've heard, this case is a prime example why I think lawyers can be a God-send, but on the other hand they can be a travesty. They are considered to be officers of the court thus under oath but lie regularly in defense of their clients.

Personally, I think someone as dishonest as a lawyer should never be allowed to make important decisions over our lives.

Actually the jury makes the decisions. It scares me that people like you can be on a jury.

Guilty
Not Guilty
Undecided

I chose not decided as the defense hasn't finished its case yet.

Im leaning toward guilty for tons of reasons but I'm of the mindset of waiting until the defense is done presenting their side to decide.

Kinda fucked up, is it not??
For the defense, you may know all along that your client is indeed guilty, but you have to try and show their innocence and spare them from the prison sentence or get their charges down to a lesser one.
How do you do that, if you feel yourself they are fully guilty?? How can a lawyer defend someone they know did the crime??

But the prosecution, they are full throttle out to get their criminal. And it's their job to prove all the guilt and put a person away. And sometimes, they do so, to a someone who is an innocent party.
So then I wonder, how can they prosecute a person, if they have doubts in the backs of their minds somewhere.
It all boils down to the damn job and in cases such as this, the publicity.
The news yesterday said a lot of people were saying Baez took on this case because he wanted to make a name for himself. Oh he's done that alright, not sure it's the name he wanted tho.

wtF??? You should put down the booze and take a walk. :cuckoo:

Last edited:
Who the hell doesn't report their child missing for a month? Who the hell parties during that time? Who the hell looks up 'how to make chloroform'?

She's guilty. imo

Forum List

Back