Volt selling well...Fisker Karma is here! Pubs pout...

Nah, they only halted production temporarily because the shits ain't selling. They projected 45,000 sales in the US during 2012, and through Jan and Feb they've sold some 1600'ish. The halt to production was a purely economic move. I do find it funny, however, that there's so many people blaming the media for the poor sales. I'm sorry, when some of the batteries started CATCHING FIRE in these cars, were we supposed to just stfu about it to show our solidarity as Americans backing Government Motors?

And the green myth behind these cars. . . yeah, it's way less carbon output plugging into coal power than burning gasoline. Beautiful con job. But that's the beauty of this country. If the TV tells you it's green, you better not spread any negativity about it or you're probably out to destroy the world. You wanna breathe dirty air and drink dirty water you evil evil right wing extremist.

I have only seen one (1) Volt in the area. ONE.

I wouldn't pay $40K for this POS. Can't tow.Can't haul all my stuff when camping/hunting.

Fuck it. And the battery it flew in on.

I have only seen one (1) Volt in the area. ONE.

I wouldn't pay $40K for this POS. Can't tow.Can't haul all my stuff when camping/hunting.

Fuck it. And the battery it flew in on.

I haven't seen any. I have seen one Leaf.

Every third car is a Prius.

I guess franco is off on his BB at the bottom of the sea...the volt having its plug pulled and all...pun fully intended....:lol:

Forum List

Back