Vivek Ramaswamy : "The US will leave NATO if I win the election,"

DO you support the dirty Indian KGB thug Vivek?

• yes , USA ´s future BRICS !

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • no, I dont

Votes: 5 83.3%

• Total voters
the dirty Indian KGB thug Vivek speaks like Ivan 🇷🇺 🐖 🇸🇦 ...
he was taught : ... always smile when you lie ..."

DO you support the dirty Indian KGB thug Vivek🇷🇺?

yes , USA ´s future BRICS !
no, I dont
If Ramaswamy 🇷🇺 were a doctor, he would find a problem with you, and then recommended euthanasia every time. Does NATO have problems, yes. The answer is to fix it, as it has been the most successful alliance in history. Every institution has issues, so the easiest thing in the world is to walk around shooting your mouth off about problems. Look for leaders who fix things and offer clear solutions. Outside of career auditors: Problem finders are boring and worthless.

How does NATO benefit the US, especially when the other countries don't even pay their allotted share?

NATO is an American military welfare program.

We need to stop all welfare, domestic and foreign.

I hope the Ukrainians kick Russia's ass.

However, I don't want to pay for it.

If the Russians are a threat to the Euro countries then they should pay for it.

The US already has too many welfare queens sucking at the teat.

I hope the Ukrainians kick Russia's ass.

However, I don't want to pay for it.

If the Russians are a threat to the Euro countries then they should pay for it.

The US already has too many welfare queens sucking at the teat.

YOU dont, we pay you

He is actually right.

If the whole reason for NATO to exist was because of the soviet government and the Warsaw Pact, then after it collapsed there was no need for NATO.

Instead of de-escalation, western militaries and their support industries needed to maintain an enemy or write out a shit ton of pink slips and start taking apart nukes.

Guess which other path they chose...

the dirty Indian KGB thug Vivek speaks like Ivan 🇷🇺 🐖 🇸🇦 ...
he was taught : ... always smile when you lie ..."

DO you support the dirty Indian KGB thug Vivek🇷🇺?

yes , USA ´s future BRICS !
no, I dont
If Ramaswamy 🇷🇺 were a doctor, he would find a problem with you, and then recommended euthanasia every time. Does NATO have problems, yes. The answer is to fix it, as it has been the most successful alliance in history. Every institution has issues, so the easiest thing in the world is to walk around shooting your mouth off about problems. Look for leaders who fix things and offer clear solutions. Outside of career auditors: Problem finders are boring and worthless.

i agree

Ramaswamy has a lot of good ideas, but pulling out of NATO is not one of them

If he were president we would have to oppose him on that

Bidens NATO leadership saved Ukraine from your boy Putin
The great irony here is that, if Trump gets back in, America won't be the one backing away. NATO will definitely chill on US. They've already begun doing it, since they know they can't trust us to be a stabilizing influence any more. We've been exposed since 2016 and they're looking elsewhere. We saw it play out with that weird "Belt & Road" agreement with Europe and China. Luckily China fucked that up.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back