Virginia Rejects Weapons Ban

Nobody is talking about taking away your pop-guns, pi$$ant...

Given the thousands of people slaughtered by firearms each year, it's time to re-shape the way the country deals with it...

* Licensing - different classes of license for different classes of firearms - much like we do with truck-driver licensing
* Registration - every weapon is registered
* Transfer oversight - every sale, gift, inheritance, loan, etc., involving firearms, is approved in advance and tracked
* Quantitative limits - on both weapons and ammunition - you don't need twenty AR-15s... two, maybe... not twenty
* Red Flag temporary confiscations
* Federal Standards for all the above
* Firearms control passes out of control of the States and into the hands of the Federal government

And, if need be...

The next time that House, Senate, White House, SCOTUS and legislatures are properly aligned, we amend the Constitution to do it

And... when "when" comes... you will comply with the laws of the United States just like everyone else... guaranteed.

War? The talk of little boys with big bang-bangs and tiny pee-pees. :21:

In one sentence no one is taking way our guns, then skip a line and it's all about taking away our guns. You dems never remember history. WHAT DOES FIREARM REGISTRATION LEAD TO. That's right condor crap, confiscation. Say it again. Germany, Russia, China, Vietnam...

Firearms control is already primarilly Feds numbnuts. BATFe, FBI, NFA.... Some dumb ful like blackface means squat shit.

War? You must be talking to someone else. I'm peaceful, it's you dems that aren't. Antifa? You're probably a squad leader in your local antifa girl scout group.

Go piss up a rope if you even have a peepee. Or maybe call up the basement stairs to Mommy and ask if you can have your nerf gun back.

What's wrong with 20 AR, good investment. Even though I don't have one, got the wife one though and she's tickled with it. Even a suppressor on it, that should make you crawl under your bed cry and wet yourself I'm sure.
My, my, my... such teenage drama queens... and lunatic-asylum behaviors... all about having 20 AR-15s rather than 1 or 2, well-regulated.

The time is coming when you're going to be allowed that 1 or 2, rather than 20...

And you'll need to be licensed, and the guns registered, and tracked... on the Federal level... the States have proven themselves incompetent.

Hell... maybe it's time to start Lo-Jack'ing firearms... the technology is there... something else to pi$$ off you Killing Stick fans. :21:

Time to start "regulating" the "militia"... "well".
You talk tough when you're safe behind your monitor.

I suggest you start practicing by trying to disarm criminals. Yourself. Don't hide behind agents of the State, Comrade. Suit up and start regulating the militia.

I can't wait to hear your excuse why you can't.
You tell 'em, tiger... :21:
I did. So you're not going to un-ass the couch to regulate the militia?

Chickenshit.

Nobody is talking about taking away your pop-guns, pi$$ant...

Given the thousands of people slaughtered by firearms each year, it's time to re-shape the way the country deals with it...

* Licensing - different classes of license for different classes of firearms - much like we do with truck-driver licensing
* Registration - every weapon is registered
* Transfer oversight - every sale, gift, inheritance, loan, etc., involving firearms, is approved in advance and tracked
* Quantitative limits - on both weapons and ammunition - you don't need twenty AR-15s... two, maybe... not twenty
* Red Flag temporary confiscations
* Federal Standards for all the above
* Firearms control passes out of control of the States and into the hands of the Federal government

And, if need be...

The next time that House, Senate, White House, SCOTUS and legislatures are properly aligned, we amend the Constitution to do it

And... when "when" comes... you will comply with the laws of the United States just like everyone else... guaranteed.

War? The talk of little boys with big bang-bangs and tiny pee-pees. :21:

In one sentence no one is taking way our guns, then skip a line and it's all about taking away our guns. You dems never remember history. WHAT DOES FIREARM REGISTRATION LEAD TO. That's right condor crap, confiscation. Say it again. Germany, Russia, China, Vietnam...

Firearms control is already primarilly Feds numbnuts. BATFe, FBI, NFA.... Some dumb ful like blackface means squat shit.

War? You must be talking to someone else. I'm peaceful, it's you dems that aren't. Antifa? You're probably a squad leader in your local antifa girl scout group.

Go piss up a rope if you even have a peepee. Or maybe call up the basement stairs to Mommy and ask if you can have your nerf gun back.

What's wrong with 20 AR, good investment. Even though I don't have one, got the wife one though and she's tickled with it. Even a suppressor on it, that should make you crawl under your bed cry and wet yourself I'm sure.
My, my, my... such teenage drama queens... and lunatic-asylum behaviors... all about having 20 AR-15s rather than 1 or 2, well-regulated.

The time is coming when you're going to be allowed that 1 or 2, rather than 20...

And you'll need to be licensed, and the guns registered, and tracked... on the Federal level... the States have proven themselves incompetent.

Hell... maybe it's time to start Lo-Jack'ing firearms... the technology is there... something else to pi$$ off you Killing Stick fans. :21:

Time to start "regulating" the "militia"... "well".
You sound like a fucking idiot

Forum List

Back