Virginia HS announces Honors placements will now be race-based

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Racism is everywhere and it's called affirmative action and we're told it's a way to FIGHT RACISM!!!

School: AP and Honors classes will be decided by skin color, not intelligence

aug 6 2017 A Virginia high school sent a disturbing letter to parents and students announcing they would be selecting students for Advanced Placement and honors classes at least partly based on skin color, a concerned parent told Fox News.

A parent forwarded me a copy of the letter sent from John Handley High School in Winchester.

“Through our collective work, advanced classes such as AP and Honors will have proportional representation,” read the letter. “Proportional representation is 40% White, 35% Hispanic, 12% African American, 10% mixed race.”

The letter went on to explain that public schools across the country “continue to see outcomes that are disproportionate by race and social class.”

“American demographic trends indicate that America will be a majority minority nation in the next 25 years,” the letter read. “Therefore, the new work of American public schools is to develop systems to address disparate outcomes.”

Racism is everywhere and it's called affirmative action and we're told it's a way to FIGHT RACISM!!!

aug 6 2017 A Virginia high school sent a disturbing letter to parents and students announcing they would be selecting students for Advanced Placement and honors classes at least partly based on skin color, a concerned parent told Fox News.

A parent forwarded me a copy of the letter sent from John Handley High School in Winchester.

“Through our collective work, advanced classes such as AP and Honors will have proportional representation,” read the letter. “Proportional representation is 40% White, 35% Hispanic, 12% African American, 10% mixed race.”

The letter went on to explain that public schools across the country “continue to see outcomes that are disproportionate by race and social class.”

“American demographic trends indicate that America will be a majority minority nation in the next 25 years,” the letter read. “Therefore, the new work of American public schools is to develop systems to address disparate outcomes.”

your sources are questionable....

but if it were true, it wouldn't be appropriate.

Black man keeping you down shoog?

Lemme get this straight: They're re-instituting segregation in the name of diversity? :cuckoo: :wtf:

I always knew SJWs were racist, but this takes the cake!

Will there be categories for each of the 72 genders as well?

Oh man, I hope they never read that. :eek:

Last edited:
A race-based "honor" is a mark of shame.

Exactly, I wouldn't want to be granted an honor just because of what I look like unless I was trying out to be a model

images

I'm sure Matthew and a few others around here wouldn't mind seeing you in a speedo.

As for me...

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

And watch the resultant white exodus town, leaving behind the poor whites who cannot relocate. Of course, at that point they'll scrap the program or otherwise just not follow their own regulations.

your sources are questionable....

but if it were true, it wouldn't be appropriate.

Please, not the it's not true because I don't like the source bullshit.

Since blacks benefit from a government endorsed program that uses race to give them an advantage, the keeping down thing doesn't exist. If you use such a program, you've already indicated you can't do it on your own.

Lemme get this straight: They're re-instituting segregation in the name of diversity? :cuckoo: :wtf:

Why wouldn't they call it diversity. Those that support it believe using a characteristic, race, as a consideration and to benefit is perfectly OK but using the same thing to deny would be wrong. I'm confused how the same things can be good and bad.

Since blacks benefit from a government endorsed program that uses race to give them an advantage, the keeping down thing doesn't exist. If you use such a program, you've already indicated you can't do it on your own.
Like the GI Bill?

Why wouldn't they call it diversity. Those that support it believe using a characteristic, race, as a consideration and to benefit is perfectly OK but using the same thing to deny would be wrong. I'm confused how the same things can be good and bad.
You should be well versed in that seeing as how your entire system's foundation is built upon free genocided onto land and seed wealth generated from free enslavd labor.

Like the GI Bill?

You mean something someone earned by being a GI? I didn't know anyone had to do anything but be born black to be black.

You should be well versed in that seeing as how your entire system's foundation is built upon free genocided onto land and seed wealth generated from free enslavd labor.

My system's foundation was built upon hard work and using the opportunities to their fullest extent. I don't know anything about benefitting from the genocide or slave labor you speak of since I didn't commit any of it or own slaves. My family didn't come to the U.S. until after 1900.

Forum List

Back