Viral video shows just how dumb the left is on " white privilege"

This is just asinine. Privilege my ass.
So basically....if in life those that make good choices, don''t commit crimes, raise their children well...don't make lousy, selfish choices....all of their gains in life is due to "PRIVILEGE"...

And this is how the leftist brain works....amazing.

Well, blaming others for your place in life is just an excuse, and redistribution of wealth and will not help nobody. Fact

No blame, just a fact
It’s up to the individual to change their status in life, everything else is just an excuse.

Yet another thing that we aren't discussing but thanks for that wisdom

Absolutely mind blowing how LefTards can continue to teach our youth that their shortcomings in life are / were predetermined due to their ethnicity. Why not just say: "Don't even try, you will not achieve success, you are destined to fail. Do not hold yourself accountable for any actions."
Am I missing something here?
Boy oh boy am I glad I operate using simple logic.

No where did anyone say anything about being behind because of ethnicity. But when it comes to race white people hear all kinds of things no one said to cry about.

Hmmm...I thought I heard the fucking idiot in the video say something like..."If it weren't for your head start in this race of life some of these BLACK dudes would smoke all of you"

DId I hear that? Is BLACK not an ethnicity?
You can't be that retarded...the whole point in the video is to show that BLACKS are destined to fail due to being BLACK. Come on man..pull your head from your ass....PLEASE!

So basically....if in life those that make good choices, don''t commit crimes, raise their children well...don't make lousy, selfish choices....all of their gains in life is due to "PRIVILEGE"...

No blame, just a fact
It’s up to the individual to change their status in life, everything else is just an excuse.

Absolutely mind blowing how LefTards can continue to teach our youth that their shortcomings in life are / were predetermined due to their ethnicity. Why not just say: "Don't even try, you will not achieve success, you are destined to fail. Do not hold yourself accountable for any actions."

No where did anyone say anything about being behind because of ethnicity. But when it comes to race white people hear all kinds of things no one said to cry about.

Hmmm...I thought I heard the fucking idiot in the video say something like..."If it weren't for your head start in this race of life some of these BLACK dudes would smoke all of you"

You can't be that retarded...the whole point in the video is to show that BLACKS are destined to fail due to being BLACK. Come on man..pull your head from your ass....PLEASE!

Right, black is an ethnicity but again no one said anyone being behind is BECAUSE they are predetermined to fail based on their ethnicity. I mean you said it and now the proof they teach something no one said is because they used the word "black".

That's clever if you were 8 but hen you're an adult it's obviously a bullshit tactic to continue lying.

Right, black is an ethnicity but again no one said anyone being behind is BECAUSE they are predetermined to fail based on their ethnicity. I mean you said it and now the proof they teach something no one said is because they used the word "black".

That's clever if you were 8 but hen you're an adult it's obviously a bullshit tactic to continue lying.

I love it when LefTards speak...it makes me feel so smart and in touch....you show just fucked up and twisted the Lefts perception of reality really is...Anyone who completed third grade and isn't blind can see the message in the video clearly..."Black people are prevented from achieving success because they were born black"
Did we watch two different videos?

No blame, just a fact

His head's been up his ass for years. It's probably permanent by now.

I love it when LefTards speak...it makes me feel so smart and in touch....you show just fucked up and twisted the Lefts perception of reality really is...Anyone who completed third grade and isn't blind can see the message in the video clearly..."Black people are prevented from achieving success because they were born black"

Oh, wait I get it.

You think the word black means "teaching other blacks they can't achieve success"

So when they guy said the word black, that brought you to that unsaid conclusion.

Nice job but the word black is simply a color...not all that extra stuff about failure.

Oh, wait I get it.

You think the word black means "teaching other blacks they can't achieve success"

So when they guy said the word black, that brought you to that unsaid conclusion.

Nice job but the word black is simply a color...not all that extra stuff about failure.

Just WOW....watching you koooks self manipulate is entertaining as hell....thanks!

But again t comes down to.....What did YOU do
Vs What did you do because you had help?

There you go again.
Being a good parent should not be viewed as special. That is just all kinds of wrong.
70% of black children born have no meaningful relationship with their father. You know how f*cked up that is?? But nooooo....let's portray kids who don't have a deadbeat father as "privileged".
How about showing the "race" with instead of the kids...show their parents...
Everyone who left their child step backwards....
We are talking about the students not their parents

You don't get to pick your parents

Oh, wait I get it.

Just WOW....watching you koooks self manipulate is entertaining as hell....thanks!

Yeah, I'd try to emasculate someone after they pointed out my logic didn't make sense too...if I was a child.

Of course acting responsibly gives you an advantage. That's why you do it. Leftists don't take responsibility and then complain that life is unfair, what they should be complaining about is their own stupidity.
Beautifully said. Your post should be made a Sticky.

We each create our own life through our own choices and actions. By making good decisions and doing the right things we can improve our own lives, and our children will benefit, too. That, is how those white kids got a head start. It has always been about hard work and right choices. It's not rocket surgery.

That is not fucking privilege, it's common sense.

Want a better life? Get off your lazy fucking ass and earn it. Work, is not a dirty word.

The job of Government is to help those who need help
No, the government's role is not to act as a giant welfare office for losers who are too lazy to work.

The most sensible way for anyone to get ahead is to get an education and acquire some skills then (wait for it...) go out and get a fucking job.

IMG_0573.JPG

It doesn't mean that those who are ahead of them did something wrong.

It just means that, if we're decent people, we'll think about that and a bit less about ourselves.
.[/QUOTE]
Yes, there are people who by no fault of their own may have to work harder to get ahead. But it isn't white privilege that cause most of those faults. white privilege doesn't make a daddy leave his family. White privilege doesn't make a kid a drug dealer.[/QUOTE]
Terms like "white privilege" are just bumper sticker dogma.

The fact remains, we should be better than "every man for himself".
.[/QUOTE]
Got your head in the sand again eh Mac....

We should be better than every man for himself you say.

Well we are the most charitable nation on the planet not to mention all the free shit we give away to "help" the underprivileged.

Your statement & the facts do not match.

PS. Did you tutor a poor black child this week? No? Then stuff the bs[/QUOTE]
You believe we're doing enough.

And yet economic divisions are only increasing.

.[/QUOTE]
What is BLM doing about this statistic? Or the NAACP? Or AN
The point of the video is that many kids are behind through absolutely no fault of their own.

It just means that, if we're decent people, we'll think about that and a bit less about ourselves.
Yes, there are people who by no fault of their own may have to work harder to get ahead. But it isn't white privilege that cause most of those faults. white privilege doesn't make a daddy leave his family. White privilege doesn't make a kid a drug dealer.

Well we are the most charitable nation on the planet not to mention all the free shit we give away to "help" the underprivileged.

PS. Did you tutor a poor black child this week? No? Then stuff the bs

I guess the question is what are you doing? What is BLM doing about the following chart? What is the NAACP doing? What is Antifa doing? Nothing whitey does can change this, it take the black man to man up to his responsibilities.

And if we are not doing enough, then explain Obama.

imrs.php

The point of the video is that many kids are behind through absolutely no fault of their own.

Why? We can't change the mistakes they or their parents made.
There's nothing wrong with thinking about things that make us uncomfortable or challenge us.

We can tell them they're on their own, or we can at least acknowledge the obvious.

Bullshit.
For most there it will be their fault...in the next generation. For how many of those "behind" will leave their own kids equally behind? AGain, this is how generational poverty and victimization works.
Like I said, it is better to show reality - that abandoning your kids and all around being shitty parents indeed hurts your children. And putting the emphasis on that...not that we should feel sorry for the kids...rather admonish their parents instead of glorifying their selfish amorality.
If the parents were willing to do this to their kids in the first place, allowing the kids to continue to suffer won't change their parents' minds.

We're better than just letting the kids, who did nothing to deserve their fate, just continue to suffer. At least I think we are, maybe I'm wrong about us.

Yes, there are people who by no fault of their own may have to work harder to get ahead. But it isn't white privilege that cause most of those faults. white privilege doesn't make a daddy leave his family. White privilege doesn't make a kid a drug dealer.[/QUOTE]

.[/QUOTE]

PS. Did you tutor a poor black child this week? No? Then stuff the bs[/QUOTE]

.[/QUOTE]
What is BLM doing about this statistic? Or the NAACP? Or AN

Yes, there are people who by no fault of their own may have to work harder to get ahead. But it isn't white privilege that cause most of those faults. white privilege doesn't make a daddy leave his family. White privilege doesn't make a kid a drug dealer.

PS. Did you tutor a poor black child this week? No? Then stuff the bs

I guess the question is what are you doing? What is BLM doing about the following chart? What is the NAACP doing? What is Antifa doing? Nothing whitey does can change this, it take the black man to man up to his responsibilities.

And if we are not doing enough, then explain Obama.

imrs.php
[/QUOTE]
Nothing of value is accomplished until both ends of this argument look in the mirror and be honest.

I don't see that happening any time soon. All I see is denial and finger-pointing.

Perhaps we ought to have a second race.
Ok,

How many are here illegally…take two steps forward.
How many have lived in government housing…take two steps forward.
How many have had free medical…take two steps forward.
How many had an EBT card in their family….take two steps forward.
How many have subsidized health care…take two steps forward.
How many have lived on welfare ….take two steps forward.
How many have used food stamps...take two steps forward
How many have attended school on a government grant...take two steps forward.

Now, those of you that moved forward, take a look and thank those behind you for supporting your lazy sorry ass.
What would really happen is they would have all the white people run then give it to a black dude who didn't even try and run.

The job of Government is to help those who need help
No, the government's role is not to act as a giant welfare office for losers who are too lazy to work.

The most sensible way for anyone to get ahead is to get an education and acquire some skills then (wait for it...) go out and get a fucking job.
We the People will decide their role

Forum List

Back