Viral video shows just how dumb the left is on " white privilege"

Ahhh, I see, so when let's say a black soldier comes home and unable to use the GI Bill to purchase a home that would prevent his children from getting the same head start although the only crime the soldier committed was the offense of being black.

Now you're starting to describe privilege and what it is. You're getting there.

Why would a soldier get a GI bill to buy a home? Serve two years in the military and get a free home? That is your answer? Again....the leftist brain.
Here is a true story...
A man was born into crushing poverty. His father abandoned the family at a young age, and his mother was a drug addict. He had two kids. He worked in a hopeless job, and where they lived there was no hope for escaping their condition. Then his wife left him to care for the two kids.
He took his two children and walked 40 miles, on foot, and went to stay with relatives in a better job environment.
One of his children grew up to be one of the first black true millionaires.
If he would have stayed and just accepted his plight, that child would have likely never got anywhere.
And that child was James Brown.

Last edited:
Plenty of black soldiers fought only to come home and be denied their rights. Sound alike you understand and just described the privilege you claim didn't exist and the only thing 5he black didn't do was be white.

Progs think the job of government is to "level" the playing field for everyone.

It's the victim culture the Prog ruling class has used to get these stupid fucks to vote Democrat and keep them in power.

Maybe the NFL should start giving White players 14 points when they score a TD because black athletes are generally superior.

It's not fair.

And of course the leftist is unable to see that this very generation poverty and perpetual victimization is the direct result of liberal social programs in the late 50's thru the 80's.
The plight of the urban black has overwhelmingly more to do with those liberal policies and programs than the ridiculous notion it is because of slavery over 100 years ago.

'Viral video shows just how dumb the left is on " white privilege"'

No, it doesn’t.

The video and thread premise exhibit the stupidity common to most on the right, and the ignorance typical of most conservatives as to what constitutes a hasty generalization fallacy.

No, it doesn’t.

The video and thread premise exhibit the stupidity common to most on the right, and the ignorance typical of most conservatives as to what constitutes a hasty generalization fallacy.

Read... "I don't have an argument, so I will attempt to deflect by appearing to say something intellectual, but actually saying nothing at all".

Good video

Born on third base and act like you hit a triple

No, it doesn’t.

Conservative fallacy of....I did it all on my own

Odd that life is a contest with winners and losers.

I thought Progs didn't give out trophies and awards.

When did that change?

This is just asinine. Privilege my ass.
So basically....if in life those that make good choices, don''t commit crimes, raise their children well...don't make lousy, selfish choices....all of their gains in life is due to "PRIVILEGE"...

And this is how the leftist brain works....amazing.

Did you watch your own video? Because the video shows that by making no choices at all they are ahead.

How did you miss that part of the video? You didn't even watch it! Lmao but the snowflake just got offended before even knowing the point.

Typical. And you see folks, how the leftist brain works.
All they see is that people who have more - have it undeservedly.
And people who don't, DO deserve to have it because they are the ones that really deserve it.

No matter how bad you want to be the victim the video showed kids who are privileged. The white kids didn't "work hard". The minorities didn't "commit crimes".

That was the point of the video. I don't use the words deserve...you did because you want to make this about feelings and not facts snowflake

You are diseased.

Denial-is-so-White-by-Ampersand.jpg

Progs think the job of government is to "level" the playing field for everyone.

It's the victim culture the Prog ruling class has used to get these stupid fucks to vote Democrat and keep them in power.

Maybe the NFL should start giving White players 14 points when they score a TD because black athletes are generally superior.

It's not fair.
The job of Government is to help those who need help

Some people in my high school were smarter and studied harder than I did...so they got full rides to Ivy League colleges.

That's not fair that I had to pay my own way through a state university, is it?

The wonderful quotes conservatives use to deny care for those who are destitute are merely excuses to be rude and uncaring.

When did that change?

Here's a guy who is so confused he thinks trophies have been awarded and he missed out. Someone help the nice man find a seat.

Some people in my high school were smarter and studied harder than I did...so they got full rides to Ivy League colleges.

That's not fair that I had to pay my own way through a state university, is it?
There were some people in my high school who needed extra help
They got it

Life is a race. We must make everyone have the same starting point on earth, and then see who wins the race.

Sorry aborted babies....you are not allowed to enter the race.

How are murdered babies represented in that video?

When did that change?

Here's a guy who is so confused he thinks trophies have been awarded and he missed out. Someone help the nice man find a seat.

The video was about winning a race.

Progs don't like winners and losers.

Your own bullshit confuses you.

When did that change?

The video was about winning a race.

Progs don't like winners and losers.

Your own bullshit confuses you.
The video is about where you start out in the race

This is just asinine. Privilege my ass.
So basically....if in life those that make good choices, don''t commit crimes, raise their children well...don't make lousy, selfish choices....all of their gains in life is due to "PRIVILEGE"...

And this is how the leftist brain works....amazing.

Cry me a freakin' river. What does black America want white America to do for them?

Black privilege is everywhere, NFL, NBA, TV, ...etc.

Forum List

Back