Viral photo of father and children vandalizing Tumalo Falls prompts investigation by NFS

Donald Polish

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2014
Kansas City
Viral photo of Tumalo Falls vandals taken by Prineville man prompts investigation OregonLive.com
Holy crap... The amount of people that think vandalism is OK and no big deal blows my mind.
Sure it's a few scratches in some man made thing, but it's the principle of the deal. How disrespectful is it to visit somewhere, and then deface it? Kids will be kids, but when they do it IN FRONT OF YOU, you should do your f@cking job as a parent and teach them to respect property that isn't yours.
How is this a hard thing to grasp?

Shit, that's nothing...

nocket-parks-case.jpg

Woman Who Allegedly Vandalized Eight National Parks Publicly Named As Prime Suspect SFist

There's an update in the case of Casey Nocket, the horrible artist/attention whore who vandalized a slew of national parks and Instagrammed the whole thing. As Reuters reports, Nocket has now been named by the Parks Service as "the major suspect" in their investigation into the vandalism, and a spokesperson for the agency says they have evidence linking Nocket to acts of vandalism in eight different parks.

"You have to be the change that you want to see in the world."

Sadly there are too many brain dead people walking this planet now.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

As someone who works in parks and recreation, yeah, vandalism is a pain. I work for the municipality, I am paid with tax dollars. When I have to spend time during my shift repairing, cleaning or replacing acts of vandalism, that's tax dollars wasted. Not just my wages, but any materials required too. Personally, I don't mind doing it, it's just frustrating knowing how many resources are just wasted.

God bless you always!!!
Holly
Yes it's sad, and these people deserve criminal penalty, but saying "God bless" won't help.

An entire family vandalism shit? Surely the white culture will be addressed in THIS thread.

Surely!

An entire family vandalism shit? Surely the white culture will be addressed in THIS thread.

Surely!
I think the cops should arrest her, throw her in the back of a van and make her sever her own spine.

God bless you always!!!
Holly
Yes it's sad, and these people deserve criminal penalty, but saying "God bless" won't help.
Not seeing a change in those around you doesn't mean that no one on this planet is changing at all. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. It can rain in one area and be nothing but sunshine is another. :) :) :)

Viral photo of Tumalo Falls vandals taken by Prineville man prompts investigation OregonLive.com
Holy crap... The amount of people that think vandalism is OK and no big deal blows my mind.
Sure it's a few scratches in some man made thing, but it's the principle of the deal. How disrespectful is it to visit somewhere, and then deface it? Kids will be kids, but when they do it IN FRONT OF YOU, you should do your f@cking job as a parent and teach them to respect property that isn't yours.
How is this a hard thing to grasp?

Agreed!!! It starts by "Leading,Teaching, Coaching, Parenting by example."
Understanding it all started with a message, that wasn't being heard 62,000+ posts later it's being heard loud and clear. Thanks to everyone that have shared liked and posted - It all starts by choosing to act on something you believe in. ~ Who says one voice is never heard ? ~ Oregonians are blessed with countless spots that millions of tourists flock to. I often tell people (Central Oregonians) take for granted snow cap mountains endless trail systems and high desert dynamics that sit in our back yard. One of the many reasons, I think this story and it's content has struck a cord. #Respect Visit# Admire# Share Though don't leave tracks behind for others to question. Brett Nelson

Holly

I know what's your name. You bring too much religion in debates, don't you think so?
I don't want to change myself, I love nature and nature loves me.
Don't you think these people deserved punishment?

Holly

I know what's your name. You bring too much religion in debates, don't you think so?
I don't want to change myself, I love nature and nature loves me.
Don't you think these people deserved punishment?
People who destroy other people's property deserve punishment, yes. To me, they shouldn't get away with it. They should be punished and then shown how things are supposed to go and the only way to show them is by doing what you think should be done.

Holly

Forum List

Back