Violent leftist traitors strike again...

You damn right you are evil. Never seen a bigger group of liars either.

so
what do you recommend be done about EVIL liberals?

silenced?
rounded up?
lynched?
gunned down in the streets like the "cowardly dogs" they are?

This entire narrative is premeditation on the part of people like we have here in this thread. They want to start assaulting protesters at the massive marches that will continue to take place. They are trying to give themselves an excuse. Period.
Sound familiar?

Nope. I'm a pajama wearing pencil neck who's afraid of guns. I'd never want to try to hurt a big, bad, rugged manly man like you!

so

silenced?
rounded up?
lynched?

This entire narrative is premeditation on the part of people like we have here in this thread. They want to start assaulting protesters at the massive marches that will continue to take place. They are trying to give themselves an excuse. Period.
Sound familiar?

Nope. I'm a pajama wearing pencil neck who's afraid of guns. I'd never want to try to hurt a big, bad, rugged manly man like you!
Most intelligent thing you posted all day.

so

silenced?
rounded up?
lynched?

Keep lying troll. Those bastard aren't protesting they are committing crimes. As a criminal lover you approve. I hope the criminals get defended against real soon.

so

silenced?
rounded up?
lynched?

Sound familiar?

Oh! Thank you! please don't hurt me!

so

silenced?
rounded up?
lynched?

Keep lying troll. Those bastard aren't protesting they are committing crimes. As a criminal lover you approve. I hope the criminals get defended against real soon.

Where are you, tough guy? You know the way to Portland, don't ya? Go make a name for yourself.

For those interested in what ACTUALLY happened ..
As opposed to self-absorbed blowhard who thinks he's funny's highly edited version.
I see no "Antifa" here btw

Thanks!!!
That was Fn Hilarious!!!! I liked the part where the fat pasty bitch was holding leg and crying and there wasn't a scratch on it!! :auiqs.jpg:

My next favorite was listening to the whiney cuck asking why they weren't arresting the driver and the cops ignored him.:21:

This my all time favorite of the cops not doing what the crying lefist want!!

so

silenced?
rounded up?
lynched?

Sound familiar?

Damn. You got pussy hat written all over you...

could you remind what the punishment for TRAITORS is?

thanks
Death.

do you want to kill me?

how would you prefer to do it?

lynch me?
shoot me?
torture me?

do you have a preference?

I'd prefer to see you accidently run over by a garbage truck.

Sound familiar?

Damn. You got pussy hat written all over you...

I know. You are so rugged! I wish I could be a tough guy like you!

could you remind what the punishment for TRAITORS is?

thanks
Death.

do you want to kill me?

how would you prefer to do it?

lynch me?
shoot me?
torture me?

do you have a preference?

WTF, don't you like surprises?

Antifa is the Liberal 'Brown Shirts', the group proven to have taken both Russian and Soros cash to treasonously spread racial division and violence in America, the group whose leader ADMITTED to showing up in Charlottesville with the intent to INITIATE violence...which they did.

' Nuff said.

Link to their cash from Soros and the Russians please.
This I know: Donald takes in more from the Russians every day than they've ever given to Antifa.
Link - asshole.

Link - asshole :)
Chapter 1 - The Moscow Project

Old news. You are a week late.

The “elderly motorist” had hit people with his car and fled. Your video doesn’t show that part.

There is no proof that anyone there is “antifa”.
Bull Shit!!!

Awwww. You seem upset. Maybe you should take a break from being a moron for a while. It hasn't worked out for you.
That makes no sense.......you seem upset.

As opposed to self-absorbed blowhard who thinks he's funny's highly edited version.

The morons ran right in front of his car. They got what they deserved.

You're deplorable - they were there when he hit the gas and the dude was very pleased with himself.

Nope, they ran right in front of his car. Furthermore, they had no business being in the middle of the street. They were breaking the law. Too bad he didn't do them bodily injury. In some states it's legal to run down protesters in the street.

Old news. You are a week late.

The “elderly motorist” had hit people with his car and fled. Your video doesn’t show that part.

There is no proof that anyone there is “antifa”.
Bull Shit!!!

Awwww. You seem upset. Maybe you should take a break from being a moron for a while. It hasn't worked out for you.
The irony is priceless!

The morons ran right in front of his car. They got what they deserved.

You're deplorable - they were there when he hit the gas and the dude was very pleased with himself.

Nope, they ran right in front of his car. Furthermore, they had no business being in the middle of the street. They were breaking the law. Too bad he didn't do them bodily injury. In some states it's legal to run down protesters in the street.

What video were you watching angry little man?
And do link us to the states that allow you to run down protesters in the street.
IDIOT :icon_rolleyes:

I hate to say it, but - if the police refuse to do their job and the Democrats refuse to condemn and call for the stopping of what is going on - what 'needs' to happen to stop this is a concealed carry permit-owning citizen who is legally carrying a firearm shooting one of these thugs in an act of self-defense out of fear for their own safety.

That would put a quick halt to all this crap.

The left wants everybody to think they don't like Guns! But if you look at the real world they do nothing to stop the violence by focusing attention on the criminals, and instead focus on the Guns being used by the criminals. They actually embrace gun violence, it supports their agenda to remove Firearms from the "people" and take away the ability to resist or defend ourselves against an Oppressive Govt. ( The real reason for the 2nd Amendment) Don't fool yourselves.

Anti-fascists and the black bloc tactic originated in Nazi Germany and resurfaced in United Kingdom in the 1980s.

"There's a crisis among the left," he said. "And they're looking for alternatives outside of party structures. The anarchist movement is one that's working outside structures...

v=6IovWPu2w44
Recent video of Antifa members protesting not getting paid as promised, chanting “Soros”

riseup.net — funded by Soros charity and private donations
- used by Antifa/ARA* worldwide as email server, web host. All of their email and web addresses end with “riseup.net”
- owners on this site hide behind names of birds

Soros-Funded Militant Group Claims ‘German Contingent’ At G20 Protests

- “Refuse Fascism” — Antifa alias (one of several)
- One of their sponsors is Alliance for Global Justice, funded by Soros

Look Who Funds The Group Behind The Call To Arms At Milo’s Berkeley Event

- More evidence of Antifa connection with Alliance for Global Justice: “According to its most recent 990 tax form, Alliance for Global Justice (AfGJ) received $2.2 million in funding for the fiscal year ending in March 2016.

One of the group’s biggest donors is the Tides Foundation, a non-profit funded by billionaire progressive philanthropist George Soros. Tides gave AfGJ $50,000.”

I Was Professional Anarchist Paid By George Soros To Topple Trump

Article by former Antifa member who got stiffed financially by Soros. He seems to do this a lot to his paid thugs.

Read NDA That George Soros Forced Professional Anarchist To Sign

Non-disclosure agreement signed by former Antifa member (prev article) for George Soros. All of his paid terrorists are made to sign NDA’s.

Forum List

Back