Violent leftist traitors strike again...

You damn right you are evil. Never seen a bigger group of liars either.

so
what do you recommend be done about EVIL liberals?

silenced?
rounded up?
lynched?
gunned down in the streets like the "cowardly dogs" they are?

This entire narrative is premeditation on the part of people like we have here in this thread. They want to start assaulting protesters at the massive marches that will continue to take place. They are trying to give themselves an excuse. Period.

so

silenced?
rounded up?
lynched?

This entire narrative is premeditation on the part of people like we have here in this thread. They want to start assaulting protesters at the massive marches that will continue to take place. They are trying to give themselves an excuse. Period.

afb101218dAPR20181011114515.jpg

Old news. You are a week late.

The “elderly motorist” had hit people with his car and fled. Your video doesn’t show that part.

There is no proof that anyone there is “antifa”.
He hit people who were attacking his car and interfering with it. They deserved to get hit.

Nope. You are lying.
We have video of these assholes committing their crimes, moron.

The “elderly motorist” had hit people with his car and fled. Your video doesn’t show that part.

He hit people who were attacking his car and interfering with it. They deserved to get hit.

Nope. You are lying.

No. You don't.

For those interested in what ACTUALLY happened ..
As opposed to self-absorbed blowhard who thinks he's funny's highly edited version.
I see no "Antifa" here btw

The morons ran right in front of his car. They got what they deserved.

Nope. You are lying.

No. You don't.

How do you know he hit people with his car?

so

silenced?
rounded up?
lynched?

The law allows people to protect themselves, moron. If some protester tries to fuck with my car, he'll get pepper spray in the face, or possibly a bullet, depend on how severe it is.

I hate to say it, but - if the police refuse to do their job and the Democrats refuse to condemn and call for the stopping of what is going on - what 'needs' to happen to stop this is a concealed carry permit-owning citizen who is legally carrying a firearm shooting one of these thugs in an act of self-defense out of fear for their own safety.

That would put a quick halt to all this crap.
Like to think you’re right about halting it but I doubt it. Folks at the scene would lie about the facts of what took place a la Ferguson, the media would amplify them, and then they’d proceed to start yammering about the dangers of allowing concealed carry and the need to outlaw such permits and enact scads more useless gun control laws.

Always remember the Rham Emanuel rule: Never let a good crisis go to waste.

Arrest George Soros, and their support dries up quickly. He's the main financier of violent Leftist/Democrat mobs in this country. Just follow the money. Arrest him, and violent gangs like BLM and Antifa go away.

Nope. You are lying.

No. You don't.

How do you know he hit people with his car?

Saw it. Why haven't you seen it?

could you remind what the punishment for TRAITORS is?

thanks
Death.

do you want to kill me?

how would you prefer to do it?

lynch me?
shoot me?
torture me?

do you have a preference?
Rounded up tried, and sentenced.

Nope. You are lying.
I posted it but as you can see facts don't matter to these criminals.

Nope. You are lying.
I posted it but as you can see facts don't matter to these criminals.

You posted no such thing.

Antifa is the Liberal 'Brown Shirts', the group proven to have taken both Russian and Soros cash to treasonously spread racial division and violence in America, the group whose leader ADMITTED to showing up in Charlottesville with the intent to INITIATE violence...which they did.

' Nuff said.

Link to their cash from Soros and the Russians please.
This I know: Donald takes in more from the Russians every day than they've ever given to Antifa.
Link - asshole.

so

silenced?
rounded up?
lynched?

Sound familiar?

could you remind what the punishment for TRAITORS is?

thanks
Death.

do you want to kill me?

how would you prefer to do it?

lynch me?
shoot me?
torture me?

do you have a preference?
Just go away. I hear Venezuela has some nice huts for rent.

Forum List

Back