Violent criminals are just a myth, until they aren't and you need a gun to stop them.

My favorite lines from people who see violent crimes

"That kind of thing never happens here"

Well , Moron it obviously did happen

Or when speaking of a murder victim

" Everyone loved him/her "

Well, Idiot, obviously at least one person didn't

So when you gun banning head in the sand ostriches are the victim of a crime please try to come up with something more original
^^^^^^^^^^Advice from a coward^^^^^^^^^

We shall see won't we?

What will you do if you are the victim of a home invasion?

Oh wait I know you'll piss you pants and watch your family members be brutalized

I'm not opposed to guns, and certainly not against using them to defend your home. Invade my home, one of us is getting shot. Doesn't mean I'm going to hide behind a gun every minute of every day. Coward.
Progressives do not get to say what other people do with their firearm ownership

You're right. You hide behind that gun all you think you need to.------coward.
Says an anti-gun nutter

We shall see won't we?

Oh wait I know you'll piss you pants and watch your family members be brutalized

I'm not opposed to guns, and certainly not against using them to defend your home. Invade my home, one of us is getting shot. Doesn't mean I'm going to hide behind a gun every minute of every day. Coward.
Progressives do not get to say what other people do with their firearm ownership

What will YOU do to protect your family when an armed burglar breaks into your home?

I don't need to be armed at a little league ball game to protect my family if someone breaks into my house.

We shall see won't we?

Says an anti-gun nutter

I'm not against guns. I have a few myself. I'm against gun nuts.

We shall see won't we?

What will YOU do to protect your family when an armed burglar breaks into your home?

See...according to bulldog and the other anti gunners, crime doesn't really happen. Crime is simply a myth created by gun nuts to scare people into owning guns...in bulldog's world, no one is ever a victim and he/she/it can prove it because no one they know has ever been a victim of violent crime, therefore violent crime does not exist.

We shall see won't we?

I don't need to be armed at a little league ball game to protect my family if someone breaks into my house.

Yes...tell that to the Republican baseball team when the left wing, democrat, bernie sanders supporter tried to murder them.......

We shall see won't we?

You can't answer my question?

We shall see won't we?

See...according to bulldog and the other anti gunners, crime doesn't really happen. Crime is simply a myth created by gun nuts to scare people into owning guns...in bulldog's world, no one is ever a victim and he/she/it can prove it because no one they know has ever been a victim of violent crime, therefore violent crime does not exist.
My husband stopped an armed home invasion with a gun. He didn't even have to take off the safety. A guy had just broken the lock on the sliding door with a machete when he was confronted.

So when you gun banning head in the sand ostriches are the victim of a crime please try to come up with something more original

We shall see won't we?

And I suppose you reserve that right for yourself.

We shall see won't we?

If we are against everyone being forced to open carry when out in public we are anti gunners. This last year, your bunch has lost ground and more gun legislature has become a reality. But it's been common sense laws. And most of them have not gone after all the guns. The Common Sense People are slowly winning the battle. So keep preaching and keep losing. Meanwhile, the rest of us may not be winning but we certainly are not losing.

We shall see won't we?

Where do you come up with all that crazy shit, and who are you to say what I believe? You might have mental problems that cause you to be a gun nut, but that doesn't excuse such blatant lying.

Yes...tell that to the Republican baseball team when the left wing, democrat, bernie sanders supporter tried to murder them.......

So all Bernie sanders supporters are gunning for you now? You need to get help.

I'll do what you, or most anybody else would do. I'll make a quick assessment to determine the level of danger, and pray that I'm right as I eliminate that danger. Good chance that I would use a gun to do that. I certainly wouldn't shoot someone who was backing off. I won't be there to protect my home if I'm out at a store somewhere, so using the excuse of being armed to protect my home would be a lie at those times.

What`s the big deal? Scalise didn`t mind getting shot at the baseball game. He`s still owned by the NRA.

When you discuss gun self defense here on U.S.messageboard, the anti gunners call anyone who carries a gun for self defense cowards, and various other names...."What, you can't go outside without a gun, what kind of wimp, coward, are you." And then you get the " no one in my family has ever, ever been a victim of crime so no one should ever be allowed to carry or own a gun for self defense since because no one in my family has ever, ever been a victim of any crime, it is obvious that no one ever, anywhere in this country needs a gun for self defense...."

And then something like this happens.....

Video: Armed citizen effectively defends family in Houston

Investigators said it all started when the man’s wife pulled into their driveway Tuesday night. Then the two armed suspects jumped out and tried to rob her.

First, they took her purse, and then they tried to force her into the house. However, that is when her husband showed up.

He heard the commotion from inside, grabbed his gun and ended up exchanging gunfire with the intruders. Fortunately, the couple weren’t hit, but one of the suspects was hit in the head, police said. The other suspect took off running.

“One can only imagine what was going through their mind,” Choi added. I’d guess it was something along the lines of thank goodness we could effectively defend ourselves. The victims should be thankful to live in a state that doesn’t go out of its way to interfere with that right, too.

A good guy with a gun not only stopped a bad guy with a gun, but he almost certainly saved lives, starting with his own. Opponents of the individual right to bear arms usually dismiss these scenarios as improbable, if not entirely theoretical. That’s why it’s well worth highlighting such incidents when they occur, even if they largely speak for themselves.

And with guns, the US is a more violent place.

Great.
Then why does the UK have twice as many rape and assault victims per capita than the US?

I'll do what you, or most anybody else would do. I'll make a quick assessment to determine the level of danger, and pray that I'm right as I eliminate that danger. Good chance that I would use a gun to do that. I certainly wouldn't shoot someone who was backing off. I won't be there to protect my home if I'm out at a store somewhere, so using the excuse of being armed to protect my home would be a lie at those times.
Yah because you could never be the victim of a crime outside of your home right?

We shall see won't we?

Shows you know nothing about concealed carry

We shall see won't we?

Says an anti-gun nutter

I'm not against guns. I have a few myself. I'm against gun nuts.
Squirt guns don't count

When you discuss gun self defense here on U.S.messageboard, the anti gunners call anyone who carries a gun for self defense cowards, and various other names...."What, you can't go outside without a gun, what kind of wimp, coward, are you." And then you get the " no one in my family has ever, ever been a victim of crime so no one should ever be allowed to carry or own a gun for self defense since because no one in my family has ever, ever been a victim of any crime, it is obvious that no one ever, anywhere in this country needs a gun for self defense...."

And then something like this happens.....

again- gun in the home 43 times more likely to kill a family member than a bad guy...

Did you get into a lot of trouble for defending a deranged guy who shot an unarmed black man for pushing him?

I'm sure said piece of shit home invader will patiently wait for you to go to your gun safe( if you had one) open it and load a weapon before he rapes your daughters

Naw, he'll just wait outside for you to go to sleep, break in and then take you out.

DGU's are a myth. They don't really happen.

Idiot

One I have an alarm that would go off
Two I have two dogs that would make a racket

Three if he still came in after the alarm went off I'd have no problem shooting

Where you'd suck his dick and tell him to take anything he wanted

Forum List

Back