Violent crime up in every corner of the country......what should be done?

Arrest them, put them in jail, and throw away the key.
Arrest them, put them in mental institutions, and throw away the key.
And arrest the people who pay them to riot and attack, put them in prison, and throw away the key...unless you can prove treason, in which case they should be executed.

What if we create a psychic detective division, that can predict crimes before they happen

You just want to be the one polishing balls....
While you keep gagging on knobs

The precogs weren't dealing with knobs, though you seem obsessed.....
Obsessed with what?

Knobs, obviously.

Hey, knob gobbling champion is really your only accomplishment in life, so who am I to take that away from you? :dunno:

What if we create a psychic detective division, that can predict crimes before they happen

Obsessed with what?

Knobs, obviously.

Hey, knob gobbling champion is really your only accomplishment in life, so who am I to take that away from you? :dunno:
Stop trying to steer yet another conversation towards gay sex.

Obsessed with what?

Knobs, obviously.

How would I do that? You ripped the wheel off the post and steered us that way long ago.

You're not very good at this, sploogy.

Obsessed with what?

Knobs, obviously.

How would I do that? You ripped the wheel off the post and steered us that way long ago.

You're not very good at this, sploogy.
Now you're steering the conversation towards insufferable boredom

Apparently, there is a massive increase in violent crime in every corner of the country...and it has the police really concerned....

But analysis of the figures force by force, showed the full extent of the problem, with only one constabulary, Nottinghamshire, recording a reduction in violent offences.

The vast majority of police forces actually witnessed double digit rises in violent crime, with Northumbria posting a 95 per cent increase year on year.

Of the other forces, Durham Police recorded a 73 per cent rise; West Yorkshire was up 48 per cent; Avon and Somerset 45 per cent; Dorset 39 per cent and Warwickshire 37 per cent.

Elsewhere Humberside, South Yorkshire, Staffordshire, Essex, Hertfordshire, Kent, Wiltshire and Dyfed Powys all saw violence rise by more than a quarter year on year.

Violent crime on the rise in every corner of the country, figures suggest

I guess they could try banning guns...but they already did that......20 years ago....it didn't lower the gun crime rate or the violent crime rate.....so...I guess it didn't work...but now that violence is increasing all over the country.....they could...do it again?
It must be the economy. People who are making enough money don't mind lying and claiming everything is wonderful, to keep their bonuses.

2AGuy posts a serious thread about a serious subject and you two make a mockery of it.

Proud of yourselves?

So...after Britain banned guns....taking them away from normal, law abiding citizens......

View attachment 122249
Suppose a fleet of 1,000 helicopters dropped crates full of guns and ammo into the streets of London. Boom. Crime solved.

Well...in the same 20 year period that came after Britain banned guns....we increased our gun ownership by about 200 million...and our gun crime went down 75%...our gun murder went down 49%...and our violent crime rate went down 72%.....

Them......in the same 20 year period.....violent crime in some cities in Britain went up as high as 90%...75%....and across the board about 25%.......andgun kurder in London? Up 42%......

So of the two solutions.....ours seems to be working...theirs...not so much...

Law abiding citizens carrying guns keeps those citizens safe from the crime we now see in Britain....

Yet our number of gun related deaths is still way above that of Britain.

Gun violence rare in U.K. compared to U.S.

In a population of 56 million, that adds up to about 50 to 60 gun killings annually. In the USA, by contrast, there are about 160 times as many gun homicides in a country that is roughly six times larger in population. There were 8,124 gun homicides in 2014, according to the latest FBI figures.

Forum List

Back