Violence against women by Israeli society

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this a different Rabbi?

Israeli Rabbi Charged With Abusing 13 Women

A Safed rabbi was indicted on 13 counts of grave sexual crimes against women who had turned to him with religious questions.
Rabbi Ezra Sheinberg, 46, was charged Monday in the Nazareth District Court, Israel Radio reported. The charges include rape, indecent assault, sexual harassment, fraud and obstructing an investigation, Ynet reported.
The prosecution asked that the rabbi remain in custody until the end of legal proceedings against him, and for a gag order to be placed on the indictment and any details that could identify the complainants.
Sheinberg, who headed the Orot HaAri yeshiva he founded in 1999, is married with eight children. He was arrested at Ben Gurion Airport on July 2 as he reportedly waited to catch a flight to Brazil.

Read more: Israeli Rabbi Charged With Abusing 13 Women - Breaking News Forward.com
Same one you were talking about earlier.

It was a typo, but not one I'm unhappy about.
You are of course correct, all countries have problems with abuse, but I'm concerned how one country's advocates deliberately deny their problems.

Of course, I'm going to be told how Muslims mistreat women, and some do, but no one actually denies that, even if a minority think it's acceptable.

I have been offered sex with women I believed to have been forced into prostitution (Thus, rape) in Malaysia, but most of the pimps were Chinese.
The same goes in Thailand, but the customers were all westerners.
I've only been offered a child once whilst in Indonesia, by a Muslim taxi driver, but I wasn't fast thinking enough to record the conversation and have the bastard arrested.
Indo.......I was in Morrocco years ago,and a Guy crept out from the shadows in the Cazbah sic in Tangiers ......He said "You want the Hasish" I said no thanks,"Ahh" he said "You want the Woman" again I said no thanks....then he said "Ahhhhh YOU WANT THE BOY" I told him to Fcuk Off.

Such is life to some people..steve

So which did you go for? The tranny named Abdul? Ha ha ha.

Ps. Is there violence against transvestites as well?
I know here in Australia ..Trans-Gender Children do get a lot of help as they transit through puberty Roudy and schools take much pride in explaining the differences of these children and Gay children in the class room, as they get older.....It destigmatises sic and prevents Bullying.......steve

I have no problem with gays, in fact gays in general are classy, clean, educated people who like to live well, spend well, and have great taste. Transgender people on the other hand gross me out. I don't know why. I also think there is an element of mental illness and psychological issues with them.

I think you are still struggling with the bad stereotype from movies. They are not all drag queens or gregarious drama queens. The vast majority are just nice ordinary people who just feel like they are trapped in the wrong body. I can only imagine it would be a bit like having to wear an itchy uncomfortable uniform that gives them hives. They want to change into a different skin that reflects what they feel like inside. I have a grown daughter with two very active boys that has not worn a dress since she was nine years old. Girls can dress how they want and we think nothing of it. For boys or men to wear a dress, people stare and treat them strangely. Some just wear the silk undies and such but other it is not enough. They want be a girl/woman and want everyone to see and treat them that way.

If you get the chance to know and understand a transgender, you won't be grossed out. It is hard for the person, the family, friends and society to get used to. It really is a matter of having the wrong brain in the body. Since brain transplants are not available, changing the body will have to do for now. Imagine being a twin in the womb in the very early stages, but your sibling does not make it, but somehow you got her brain in your male body. Everything in your mind say, yells, you are female, but your body has all the wrong parts. Maybe your body developed as a hermaphrodite but your parents decide you should be a boy, only they did not check with your brain.

Is it really any odder than learning to treat a siamese or child with a birth defect the right way? Do you do everything for them or let them make a mess doing it on their own? Do you try not to stare or can't take your eyes off the oddity? Do you treat them like any other friend or do you treat them different?

It just take a bid of education, understanding and time to adjust. you think it is easy for them?

Well said - thank you for posting this :)

First thing you need to do is to verify your sources for example in the case of Prof Mordechai Kedar (Arab and Middle Eastern studies) claiming he suggested raping the mother's and sisters of terrorists so here is the rest of the story while the media already succeeded with the spin:

Israeli government promotes rape advocate as expert on Palestinians The Electronic Intifada
Bar-Ilan s disturbing defence of one of its own Times Higher Education
Israeli scholar Only raping the sister of a terrorist can deter him 972 Magazine

Here is what actually happened;

Needless to say he wasn't charged after the police investigation in this matter, all eye witnessing students backed this statement.

It was also Prof Kedar explaining the power of the media in the Arab world and disinformation among the M.E. dictatorship, I highly recommend looking into it.

Next distinguish between suspects and convicted, for making such a generalized claims.
For instance the case where 35 soldiers were accused of raping 11 yo girl, despite the fact that Rense did NOT back these with a credible news link(yes I tried to follow but there was no actual article in the end of the link) Rense of course never bothered to tell you that:
Court frees soldier arrested over IAF rape - Israel News Ynetnews
There whole story was unfolded back in 2006..where you again were misled to believe 35 soldiers were actually raped an 11 years old girl.

Also your post addresses all Jewish sexual offenses where in fact many of the crimes were NOT committed by Jews, keep that in mind.

Having said that, I believe you might want to reconsider the claims you made, However sexual offenses are (sadly) common all over the world at very large rates (any rate is unaccepted) where we find ourselves thinking what have we done wrong, it saddens me to think of the horrifying situations.

Vikrant

That is what we are trying to do here. At the end of the discussion we will find out where Israel stands.

Look at this statistics: Israel Crime Stats NationMaster.com

According to this statistics Israel ranks 17.6 on rape index which is lower than most western countries such as UK but it is much higher than most Asian countries. Most Asian countries rank around 1.x.

Thing is the most rape crimes in European countries are committed by Asians..with the UK and Sweden on top of the list Anyway my point is that you should deal with facts, now based on that you might wonder about the rape crime stats in Israel, very well, so lets compare Israel to India, 54% to 60% according to officials is the amount of UNREPORTED rape assaults, however according to NationMaster statistics they do not count these.. in Israel less than 40%, where also statistics including WB crime stats, holding the major part of these unreported crimes, taking the unreported crimes off the count and there is a women being raped every 20 minutes in India at present.

Rape statistics - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
Rape in India - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
Crime in Israel - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
Race and crime in the United Kingdom - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

It's extremely difficult to get accurate statistics on sexual assault of women across different countries. Some countries have very broad laws as to what constitutes rape and sexual assault while other countries define it very narrowly. For example - rape within marriage. There are also big discrepencies on reporting. In countries where a woman is "ruined" by rape, or considered "at fault" by her mere existence, there will be far fewer reports. I'm not sure it's true that most rape crimes in European countries are committed by Asians. In Sweden - that claim that it is some sort of "rape capital" is both controversial and misleading.

Sweden s rape rate under the spotlight - BBC News

Comparing crime rates across countries is fraught with difficulties - this is well known among criminologists and statisticians, less so among journalists and commentators.

Sweden has the highest rape rate in Europe, author Naomi Wolf said on the BBC's Newsnight programme recently. She was commenting on the case of Julian Assange, the Wikileaks founder who is fighting extradition from the UK to Sweden over rape and sexual assault allegations that he denies.

Is it true? Yes. The Swedish police recorded the highest number of offences - about 63 per 100,000 inhabitants - of any force in Europe, in 2010. The second-highest in the world.

This was three times higher than the number of cases in the same year in Sweden's next-door neighbour, Norway, and twice the rate in the United States and the UK. It was more than 30 times the number in India, which recorded about two offences per 100,000 people.

On the face of it, it would seem Sweden is a much more dangerous place than these other countries.

But that is a misconception, according to Klara Selin, a sociologist at the National Council for Crime Prevention in Stockholm. She says you cannot compare countries' records, because police procedures and legal definitions vary widely.

"In Sweden there has been this ambition explicitly to record every case of sexual violence separately, to make it visible in the statistics," she says.

"So, for instance, when a woman comes to the police and she says my husband or my fiance raped me almost every day during the last year, the police have to record each of these events, which might be more than 300 events. In many other countries it would just be one record - one victim, one type of crime, one record."

The thing is, the number of reported rapes has been going up in Sweden - it's almost trebled in just the last seven years. In 2003, about 2,200 offences were reported by the police, compared to nearly 6,000 in 2010.

So something's going on.

But Klara Selin says the statistics don't represent a major crime epidemic, rather a shift in attitudes. The public debate about this sort of crime in Sweden over the past two decades has had the effect of raising awareness, she says, and encouraging women to go to the police if they have been attacked.

The police have also made efforts to improve their handling of cases, she suggests, though she doesn't deny that there has been some real increase in the number of attacks taking place - a concern also outlined in an Amnesty International report in 2010.

"There might also be some increase in actual crime because of societal changes. Due to the internet, for example, it's much easier these days to meet somebody, just the same evening if you want to. Also, alcohol consumption has increased quite a lot during this period.

"But the major explanation is partly that people go to the police more often, but also the fact that in 2005 there has been reform in the sex crime legislation, which made the legal definition of rape much wider than before."

The change in law meant that cases where the victim was asleep or intoxicated are now included in the figures. Previously they'd been recorded as another category of crime.

So an on-the-face-of-it international comparison of rape statistics can be misleading.

Botswana has the highest rate of recorded attacks - 92.9 per 100,000 people - but a total of 63 countries don't submit any statistics, including South Africa, where a survey three years ago showed that one in four men questioned admitted to rape.

First thing you need to do is to verify your sources for example in the case of Prof Mordechai Kedar (Arab and Middle Eastern studies) claiming he suggested raping the mother's and sisters of terrorists so here is the rest of the story while the media already succeeded with the spin:

Israeli government promotes rape advocate as expert on Palestinians The Electronic Intifada
Israeli scholar Only raping the sister of a terrorist can deter him 972 Magazine

Needless to say he wasn't charged after the police investigation in this matter, all eye witnessing students backed this statement.

It was also Prof Kedar explaining the power of the media in the Arab world and disinformation among the M.E. dictatorship, I highly recommend looking into it.

Next distinguish between suspects and convicted, for making such a generalized claims.
For instance the case where 35 soldiers were accused of raping 11 yo girl, despite the fact that Rense did NOT back these with a credible news link(yes I tried to follow but there was no actual article in the end of the link) Rense of course never bothered to tell you that:
There whole story was unfolded back in 2006..where you again were misled to believe 35 soldiers were actually raped an 11 years old girl.

Also your post addresses all Jewish sexual offenses where in fact many of the crimes were NOT committed by Jews, keep that in mind.

Having said that, I believe you might want to reconsider the claims you made, However sexual offenses are (sadly) common all over the world at very large rates (any rate is unaccepted) where we find ourselves thinking what have we done wrong, it saddens me to think of the horrifying situations.

Vikrant

That is what we are trying to do here. At the end of the discussion we will find out where Israel stands.

According to this statistics Israel ranks 17.6 on rape index which is lower than most western countries such as UK but it is much higher than most Asian countries. Most Asian countries rank around 1.x.

Thing is the most rape crimes in European countries are committed by Asians..with the UK and Sweden on top of the list Anyway my point is that you should deal with facts, now based on that you might wonder about the rape crime stats in Israel, very well, so lets compare Israel to India, 54% to 60% according to officials is the amount of UNREPORTED rape assaults, however according to NationMaster statistics they do not count these.. in Israel less than 40%, where also statistics including WB crime stats, holding the major part of these unreported crimes, taking the unreported crimes off the count and there is a women being raped every 20 minutes in India at present.

Is Wikepeida your idea of credible source? Wikepedia is taken over by people like you who have too much time at hand.

Israel is 17.6 on rape index.
Israel vs United States Crime Stats Compared

India is 1.8 on rape index.
India vs United States Crime Stats Compared

As I said earlier, Israel has better record on rape than Western countries but it has far worse record on rape than Asian countries like India. Most Asian countries including India are very low on rape index but for some reason Jewish folks who dominate U.S. media have declared a propaganda war on India.

Vikrant

Is Wikepeida your idea of credible source? Wikepedia is taken over by people like you who have too much time at hand.

Certainly not a definitive source but for most basic information, casual conversations and as beginning for further research it is adequate.
It is far more accessible that more in depth and up to date statistics.

Most incidences of rape go un or under reported. The figures on Wiki are in this fairly accurate. It give a reasonable picture of what is taking place. Could they be off a bit? sure but for a general discussion they are a fair ball park. Use the references for furthering your own research.

Vikrant

Certainly not a definitive source but for most basic information, casual conversations and as beginning for further research it is adequate.

Most incidences of rape go un or under reported. The figures on Wiki are in this fairly accurate. It give a reasonable picture of what is taking place. Could they be off a bit? sure but for a general discussion they are a fair ball park. Use the references for furthering your own research.

Any portal where it is possible for Hasbara trolls to add false data cannot be trusted.

Any portal where it is possible for Hasbara trolls to add false data cannot be trusted.

Anybody who uses the phrase "Hasbara adding false data blah blah blah...." is generally an antisemite, a liar, and a false propagandist themselves.

Anybody who uses the phrase "Hasbara adding false data blah blah blah...." is generally an antisemite, a liar, and a false propagandist themselves.

You are entitled to your opinion, boy.

No such thing as Hasbara adding false data, you asshole. It's a made up term commonly used by IslamoNazi supporters when confronted with the truth.

No such thing as Hasbara adding false data, you asshole. It's a made up term commonly used by IslamoNazi supporters when confronted with the truth.

I do not think so. Here is a British production which explains Hasbara through satire.

As I said earlier, Israel has better record on rape than Western countries but it has far worse record on rape than Asian countries like India. Most Asian countries including India are very low on rape index but for some reason Jewish folks who dominate U.S. media have declared a propaganda war on India.

I would disagree on that. For one - comparing rape across countries is very problematic. What constitutes rape under the law varies as well as the willingness and abilty of women to report it. If a woman is "ruined" by rape - it is hardly likely to be reported. India does not have a good record when it comes to violence against women.

Wikipedia is an equal opportunity portal.

I am starting this thread to raise awareness about rape and violence against women committed by Israeli men. I think this is warranted because there are some Jewish members on this forum who think Israel is perfect and go around disrupting threads after threads with their racist antics.

---

Prominent Safed rabbi indicted for rape of 12 women

Rabbi Ezra Sheinberg of Safed was indicted Monday for raping, sodomizing and/or sexually assaulting 12 women.

The rabbi, who heads the Orot Ha’ari Yeshiva in northern Israel, was also charged with aggravated fraud, obstructing justice and criminal threatening. The Nazareth District Court remanded him until Sunday.

According to the indictment, Sheinberg allegedly committed the crimes both in personal meetings with the women and in video chats during which he asked them to strip.

The incidents took place mainly during the last decade, when Sheinberg served as a community rabbi in addition to his job as head of the yeshiva.

He was considered both a Torah scholar and a kabbalist with special powers. As a result, he was often consulted by members of his own community and some from outside it. According to the indictment, he abused this trust to sexually exploit women who consulted him.

Prominent Safed rabbi indicted for rape of 12 women - Israel - news Haaretz

what Vikrant...have you turned in an antisemite too now?

I thought highly of you before....

I will have my second thoughts about you now brother.

I do not think so. Here is a British production which explains Hasbara through satire.

Wow, your proof of this fictional Hasbara army is a youtube cartoon created by another antisemitic retard like yourself? You are truly pathetic.

I would disagree on that. For one - comparing rape across countries is very problematic. What constitutes rape under the law varies as well as the willingness and abilty of women to report it. If a woman is "ruined" by rape - it is hardly likely to be reported. India does not have a good record when it comes to violence against women.

Statistics gathered by professional organizations is more credible than what you have to say on this issue. You could easily be someone who has an ax to grind with India.

Can you give us an index which compares the honor killings in India and the other Southeast Asian countries like Pakistan versus the Israeli Jews. It would also be nice if you can give us a list of all the names of the Jewish folks who dominate the media. One time in the past a poster researched this and found this to be a fallacy, but perhaps you have the latest findings.

Wow, your proof of this fictional Hasbara army is a youtube cartoon created by another antisemitic retard like yourself? You are truly pathetic.

That was created by British people. Do you not trust British people? I thought they were very trustworthy.

Yes I agree. because they start with Israel first and then they follow with blacks and on and on....it's a very disturbing thing to behold :(

Yes I agree. because they start with Israel first and then they follow with blacks and on and on....it's a very disturbing thing to behold :(

I doubt any poster here on this forum has posted more anti-black posts than you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back