Violence against women by Israeli society

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is about Israel not Kosovo. If you bring Kosovo in here then you are essentially empowering those Jews that believe that Israel is perfect and rape is only done by non Jews. I am not a moderator but since I started this thread, I think I am obligated to try to keep it on track by not rendering flaccid the notion that Israel is not perfect and furthermore it does commit rape. As a matter of fact, large number of rape cases in Israel that I have come across so far have been committed by Israeli soldiers. That is serious.

Nobody in their right mind thinks that ANY place is "perfect". That comment alone renders this OP a baiting and inflammatory thread. When you take such a ludicrous position you render any good discussion possible because you have no intent to discuss anything. You merely wish to bludgeon people with your opinion. And, that is simply stupid.

Provided they are in the right mind :)

I think this thread has potential to yield some useful information. For example, this is very serious that so many rape cases are being committed by Israelis soldiers.

I am simply sharing news. That is not baiting.

Not really. Show me a country and I can show you reports of their soldiers raping women. Any country.

Look at the proportion of the rapes being committed by Israeli soldiers and Rabbis. That is what causing concern.

Compare that with Pakistani soldiers and Imams. Go ahead, I dare you.

This thread is about Israel not Kosovo. If you bring Kosovo in here then you are essentially empowering those Jews that believe that Israel is perfect and rape is only done by non Jews. I am not a moderator but since I started this thread, I think I am obligated to try to keep it on track by not rendering flaccid the notion that Israel is not perfect and furthermore it does commit rape. As a matter of fact, large number of rape cases in Israel that I have come across so far have been committed by Israeli soldiers. That is serious.

Nobody in their right mind thinks that ANY place is "perfect". That comment alone renders this OP a baiting and inflammatory thread. When you take such a ludicrous position you render any good discussion possible because you have no intent to discuss anything. You merely wish to bludgeon people with your opinion. And, that is simply stupid.

I think this thread has potential to yield some useful information. For example, this is very serious that so many rape cases are being committed by Israelis soldiers.

Not really. Show me a country and I can show you reports of their soldiers raping women. Any country.

Look at the proportion of the rapes being committed by Israeli soldiers and Rabbis. That is what causing concern.

Since I believe Vikrant is an Indian Hindu, we should ask him about all the rapes in India and if he ever made a thread about the rapes on the Asia forum..

First thing you need to do is to verify your sources for example in the case of Prof Mordechai Kedar (Arab and Middle Eastern studies) claiming he suggested raping the mother's and sisters of terrorists so here is the rest of the story while the media already succeeded with the spin:

Israeli government promotes rape advocate as expert on Palestinians The Electronic Intifada
Bar-Ilan s disturbing defence of one of its own Times Higher Education
Israeli scholar Only raping the sister of a terrorist can deter him 972 Magazine

Here is what actually happened;

Needless to say he wasn't charged after the police investigation in this matter, all eye witnessing students backed this statement.

It was also Prof Kedar explaining the power of the media in the Arab world and disinformation among the M.E. dictatorship, I highly recommend looking into it.

Next distinguish between suspects and convicted, for making such a generalized claims.
For instance the case where 35 soldiers were accused of raping 11 yo girl, despite the fact that Rense did NOT back these with a credible news link(yes I tried to follow but there was no actual article in the end of the link) Rense of course never bothered to tell you that:
Court frees soldier arrested over IAF rape - Israel News Ynetnews
There whole story was unfolded back in 2006..where you again were misled to believe 35 soldiers were actually raped an 11 years old girl.

Also your post addresses all Jewish sexual offenses where in fact many of the crimes were NOT committed by Jews, keep that in mind.

Having said that, I believe you might want to reconsider the claims you made, However sexual offenses are (sadly) common all over the world at very large rates (any rate is unaccepted) where we find ourselves thinking what have we done wrong, it saddens me to think of the horrifying situations.

I am starting this thread to raise awareness about rape and violence against women committed by Israeli men. I think this is warranted because there are some Jewish members on this forum who think Israel is perfect and go around disrupting threads after threads with their racist antics.

---

Prominent Safed rabbi indicted for rape of 12 women

Rabbi Ezra Sheinberg of Safed was indicted Monday for raping, sodomizing and/or sexually assaulting 12 women.

The rabbi, who heads the Orot Ha’ari Yeshiva in northern Israel, was also charged with aggravated fraud, obstructing justice and criminal threatening. The Nazareth District Court remanded him until Sunday.

According to the indictment, Sheinberg allegedly committed the crimes both in personal meetings with the women and in video chats during which he asked them to strip.

The incidents took place mainly during the last decade, when Sheinberg served as a community rabbi in addition to his job as head of the yeshiva.

He was considered both a Torah scholar and a kabbalist with special powers. As a result, he was often consulted by members of his own community and some from outside it. According to the indictment, he abused this trust to sexually exploit women who consulted him.

Prominent Safed rabbi indicted for rape of 12 women - Israel - news Haaretz
This from an Indian?! FFS!

Since I believe Vikrant is an Indian Hindu, we should ask him about all the rapes in India and if he ever made a thread about the rapes on the Asia forum..

Gosh. No one denies the rape problem on India, but you try to deflect from the rape problems in Israel by saying others are as bad or worse.

Most countries have a problem, but Israel is about the only 'western' army in the world with such a crap record of rape amongst its soldiers. It's far worse than America, and bloody terrible when compared to European armies.

However, it's the only country that has supporters denying the problem.
That is a massive issue.

Since I believe you are a Jew, we should ask you about the rapes in Israel and if you ever made a thread about the rapes on Israel.

Gosh. No one denies the rape problem on India, but you try to deflect from the rape problems in Israel by saying others are as bad or worse.

Most countries have a problem, but Israel is about the only 'western' army in the world with such a crap record of rape amongst its soldiers. It's far worse than America, and bloody terrible when compared to European armies.

However, it's the only country that has supporters denying the problem.
That is a massive issue.

I find it very curios that even though India ranks very low on rape index, the media in the U.S. has created an image among its readership as if India ranks very high on rape index. Even Israel ranks higher than India on rape index.

The rape is a major problem in western countries like UK, Germany, etc. It is not a major problem in India.

India has more than one billion people yet it ranks lower than Israel on rape index.

Frankly speaking when I started this thread, I did not think Israel had such a massive rape problem simply because media does not cover it. CNN is busy rehashing the same old rape story from India again and again.

Question is why is Jewish media of the U.S. purposely lying to its readers about India?

Every third Israeli woman falls victim to sexual assault

The suspect himself greeted the beat policemen who hastened to the apartment on Balfour Street in Bat Yam in response to a call about a murder. "I murdered her," said the man, and held out his hands to be arrested. "We are divorced, we had a fight," he added right after the killing two weeks ago.

In the adjacent bedroom Esther Avraham's corpse lay on the floor, riddled with eight bullet holes. She was in a high-risk category for murder victims - a divorced Ethiopian immigrant woman - according to the violence-against-women index prepared recently by the Public Security Ministry, and which is reported here for the first time.

Report Every third Israeli woman falls victim to sexual assault - - Haaretz Daily Newspaper Israel News

This thread is about Israel not Kosovo. If you bring Kosovo in here then you are essentially empowering those Jews that believe that Israel is perfect and rape is only done by non Jews. I am not a moderator but since I started this thread, I think I am obligated to try to keep the discussion on track by not rendering flaccid the notion that Israel is not perfect and furthermore it does commit rape. As a matter of fact, large number of rape cases in Israel that I have come across so far have been committed by Israeli soldiers. That is serious.

If I could go back and change the title of the thread, it would be this:

Israeli Soldiers: Fighters or Rapists?

HEROES!.

few cases doesn't change the fact that dozens of thousands of them are brave protectors

Since I believe you are a Jew, we should ask you about the rapes in Israel and if you ever made a thread about the rapes on Israel.
Why should I start a thread about rapes in Israel. I am not Jewish, but I think this thread you started is rather stupid since there is rape all over the world, especially lots of rapes in India. Have you discussed rapes in India on the Asia forum? By the way, do you want to tell us about this incident regarding soldiers? Seems a lot of them were in on the rapes.
Kunan Poshpora incident

The women of Kunan Poshpora in Kashmir - Kalpana Sharma - India Together

Countries Compared by Crime Rape rate. International Statistics at NationMaster.com

No country has a 0% rape in their history. I question the lack of report on Liechtenstein, even spousal rape. If there was not rape, why have a need for the crime on the books, punishable by up to 14 yrs. Men of any faith and nationality can be stupid bastards for a number of reasons including mental illness and drugs. Some countries don't report rape because the women would be killed for doing so.

You are trying to hold Israel to an artificial standard and bias because of your personal prejudice not because of the facts.

Israel is even blamed for "not" being rapists by palestinians because of racism.

Damned if they do and damned if they don't

One girl was mentally impaired and lied about her age and had a history of actively going out and seeking sex. Her father was aware of it before going to that base. The base should have been informed and forewarned and the girl should have been monitored to prevent her from engaging in sex again.

Sadly there are cases of impairment due to alcohol and drugs where neither party remembers seeking or giving consent.

It would be ideal if this was a black and white issue. Not all rape is forced or without consent.

Wow this is big issue in Israel. I read rabbi pedophiles in Brooklyn get sent to Israel, kind of like Priests use to get sent to a different parish.

Wow this is big issue in Israel. I read rabbi pedophiles in Brooklyn get sent to Israel, kind of like Priests use to get sent to a different parish.

Can you tell us where Imam pedophiles in the Muslim world are sent to? There have been plenty of stories about them, but nobody says where they are sent to.

Can you tell us where Imam pedophiles in the Muslim world are sent to? There have been plenty of stories about them, but nobody says where they are sent to.

Paedophile imam confronted by the grown up girls he abused in a Swindon mosque Daily Mail Online
How about this one?

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/02/16/u...m-highlights-a-communitys-divisions.html?_r=1

The Israeli army has seen a 40 percent rise in the number of indictments issued for sexual crimes in the army in 2014, the IDF’s weekly magazine Bamahane reported this week. The total number of alleged sex crimes for which soldiers have been indicted — 37 — was up from 26 in 2013 and 20 the year before that.

In Israel s citizen army a steep rise in sex crimes The Times of Israel

Woo. A country of 7 mil in which almost everyone serves in the military and they had 37 indictments for alleged sexual crimes? I'm shocked!

First thing you need to do is to verify your sources for example in the case of Prof Mordechai Kedar (Arab and Middle Eastern studies) claiming he suggested raping the mother's and sisters of terrorists so here is the rest of the story while the media already succeeded with the spin:

Israeli government promotes rape advocate as expert on Palestinians The Electronic Intifada
Bar-Ilan s disturbing defence of one of its own Times Higher Education
Israeli scholar Only raping the sister of a terrorist can deter him 972 Magazine

Here is what actually happened;

Needless to say he wasn't charged after the police investigation in this matter, all eye witnessing students backed this statement.

It was also Prof Kedar explaining the power of the media in the Arab world and disinformation among the M.E. dictatorship, I highly recommend looking into it.

Next distinguish between suspects and convicted, for making such a generalized claims.
For instance the case where 35 soldiers were accused of raping 11 yo girl, despite the fact that Rense did NOT back these with a credible news link(yes I tried to follow but there was no actual article in the end of the link) Rense of course never bothered to tell you that:
Court frees soldier arrested over IAF rape - Israel News Ynetnews
There whole story was unfolded back in 2006..where you again were misled to believe 35 soldiers were actually raped an 11 years old girl.

Also your post addresses all Jewish sexual offenses where in fact many of the crimes were NOT committed by Jews, keep that in mind.

Having said that, I believe you might want to reconsider the claims you made, However sexual offenses are (sadly) common all over the world at very large rates (any rate is unaccepted) where we find ourselves thinking what have we done wrong, it saddens me to think of the horrifying situations.

Vikrant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back