Violence against women by Israeli society

Status
Not open for further replies.
First thing you need to do is to verify your sources for example in the case of Prof Mordechai Kedar (Arab and Middle Eastern studies) claiming he suggested raping the mother's and sisters of terrorists so here is the rest of the story while the media already succeeded with the spin:

Israeli government promotes rape advocate as expert on Palestinians The Electronic Intifada
Bar-Ilan s disturbing defence of one of its own Times Higher Education
Israeli scholar Only raping the sister of a terrorist can deter him 972 Magazine

Here is what actually happened;

Needless to say he wasn't charged after the police investigation in this matter, all eye witnessing students backed this statement.

It was also Prof Kedar explaining the power of the media in the Arab world and disinformation among the M.E. dictatorship, I highly recommend looking into it.

Next distinguish between suspects and convicted, for making such a generalized claims.
For instance the case where 35 soldiers were accused of raping 11 yo girl, despite the fact that Rense did NOT back these with a credible news link(yes I tried to follow but there was no actual article in the end of the link) Rense of course never bothered to tell you that:
Court frees soldier arrested over IAF rape - Israel News Ynetnews
There whole story was unfolded back in 2006..where you again were misled to believe 35 soldiers were actually raped an 11 years old girl.

Also your post addresses all Jewish sexual offenses where in fact many of the crimes were NOT committed by Jews, keep that in mind.

Having said that, I believe you might want to reconsider the claims you made, However sexual offenses are (sadly) common all over the world at very large rates (any rate is unaccepted) where we find ourselves thinking what have we done wrong, it saddens me to think of the horrifying situations.

Vikrant

Vikrant is not interested posting the truth but rather about venting his hateful spleen.
His Rense.com story (35 Israeli Soldiers Raped 11-yr Old Girl was certainly not what was posted there.

Wow this is big issue in Israel. I read rabbi pedophiles in Brooklyn get sent to Israel, kind of like Priests use to get sent to a different parish.

Can you tell us where Imam pedophiles in the Muslim world are sent to? There have been plenty of stories about them, but nobody says where they are sent to.

All pedophiles should be sent to prison, I don't know where are they sent?

This isn't anti Israeli as such, just a story told to me by a lady diplomat that had worked in that cuntry.

She relaid the problems she'd had over there, making note of her opinions on Israeli men.
She considered they assumed a women was available for sex so, in their minds, rape was just a minor thing, not really a crime.

That's purely an impression from one lady, not an informed comment.
Perhaps others could verify or deny the truth in her opinion.

OMG! There is violence against women in Israel as there is in every Western society?! What a shocker!

Wow this is big issue in Israel. I read rabbi pedophiles in Brooklyn get sent to Israel, kind of like Priests use to get sent to a different parish.

Can you tell us where Imam pedophiles in the Muslim world are sent to? There have been plenty of stories about them, but nobody says where they are sent to.

In Australia,they are given long prison sentences,moreover we get them returned from Asian countries(Thailand,Vietnam,Cambodia,Laos etc,.)where these Assholes think they can do their deeds blatantly to children abroad.....and the book is thrown at them,in Australia they fear going to prison for obvious reasons,it's is called inmate justice.steve

I think things are worse for women right here in the US than in Israel.

Nearly a third of U.S. women have experienced domestic violence - The Washington Post
Trouble is Roudy it's everywhere including Australia......in Australia and the US,we have extensive and accurate records...(other countries do not.Often worldwide these matters are swept under the carpet)...the trouble is many Women don't tell anyone or the authorities what is happening to them,for fear of retribution by the perpertrator.......often they are murdered by their partner........I think DOMESTIC VIOLENCE should be top of the list for Criminal Crime.steve

This isn't anti Israeli as such, just a story told to me by a lady diplomat that had worked in that cuntry.

She relaid the problems she'd had over there, making note of her opinions on Israeli men.
She considered they assumed a women was available for sex so, in their minds, rape was just a minor thing, not really a crime.

That's purely an impression from one lady, not an informed comment.
Perhaps others could verify or deny the truth in her opinion.
I hope the word CUNTRY was a mispelling Indo., this is not a matter to play politics with,as it is a worldwide problem.and very damaging to Women and Children everywhere.steve

Not really. Show me a country and I can show you reports of their soldiers raping women. Any country.

Look at the proportion of the rapes being committed by Israeli soldiers and Rabbis. That is what causing concern.

Compare that with Pakistani soldiers and Imams. Go ahead, I dare you.
Since I believe Vikrant is an Indian Hindu, we should ask him about all the rapes in India and if he ever made a thread about the rapes on the Asia forum..

Since I believe you are a Jew, we should ask you about the rapes in Israel and if you ever made a thread about the rapes on Israel.
Why should I start a thread about rapes in Israel. I am not Jewish, but I think this thread you started is rather stupid since there is rape all over the world, especially lots of rapes in India. Have you discussed rapes in India on the Asia forum? By the way, do you want to tell us about this incident regarding soldiers? Seems a lot of them were in on the rapes.
Kunan Poshpora incident

The women of Kunan Poshpora in Kashmir - Kalpana Sharma - India Together
What started as a slant against Israel,and if true is appaulling Hoss.....but this debate is as you say not just about Israel it is a Worldwide problem,So men see women and children as chattles......Me,I'd give them a thrashing NO flaying and send them to prison..steve

In Australia,they are given long prison sentences,moreover we get them returned from Asian countries(Thailand,Vietnam,Cambodia,Laos etc,.)where these Assholes think they can do their deeds blatantly to children abroad.....and the book is thrown at them,in Australia they fear going to prison for obvious reasons,it's is called inmate justice.steve
Here in the States, child molesters also receive prison justice. They don't have much of a life span in jail.

Look at the proportion of the rapes being committed by Israeli soldiers and Rabbis. That is what causing concern.

Since I believe Vikrant is an Indian Hindu, we should ask him about all the rapes in India and if he ever made a thread about the rapes on the Asia forum..

Since I believe you are a Jew, we should ask you about the rapes in Israel and if you ever made a thread about the rapes on Israel.
Why should I start a thread about rapes in Israel. I am not Jewish, but I think this thread you started is rather stupid since there is rape all over the world, especially lots of rapes in India. Have you discussed rapes in India on the Asia forum? By the way, do you want to tell us about this incident regarding soldiers? Seems a lot of them were in on the rapes.
Kunan Poshpora incident

What started as a slant against Israel,and if true is appaulling Hoss.....but this debate is as you say not just about Israel it is a Worldwide problem,So men see women and children as chattles......Me,I'd give them a thrashing NO flaying and send them to prison..steve

I disagree. This was not started as an attack on Israel. This is a discussion board. We discuss things here. That is what we are doing; at least that is what I am doing.

First thing you need to do is to verify your sources for example in the case of Prof Mordechai Kedar (Arab and Middle Eastern studies) claiming he suggested raping the mother's and sisters of terrorists so here is the rest of the story while the media already succeeded with the spin:

Israeli government promotes rape advocate as expert on Palestinians The Electronic Intifada
Israeli scholar Only raping the sister of a terrorist can deter him 972 Magazine

Needless to say he wasn't charged after the police investigation in this matter, all eye witnessing students backed this statement.

It was also Prof Kedar explaining the power of the media in the Arab world and disinformation among the M.E. dictatorship, I highly recommend looking into it.

Next distinguish between suspects and convicted, for making such a generalized claims.
For instance the case where 35 soldiers were accused of raping 11 yo girl, despite the fact that Rense did NOT back these with a credible news link(yes I tried to follow but there was no actual article in the end of the link) Rense of course never bothered to tell you that:
There whole story was unfolded back in 2006..where you again were misled to believe 35 soldiers were actually raped an 11 years old girl.

Also your post addresses all Jewish sexual offenses where in fact many of the crimes were NOT committed by Jews, keep that in mind.

Having said that, I believe you might want to reconsider the claims you made, However sexual offenses are (sadly) common all over the world at very large rates (any rate is unaccepted) where we find ourselves thinking what have we done wrong, it saddens me to think of the horrifying situations.

Vikrant

That is what we are trying to do here. At the end of the discussion we will find out where Israel stands.

Look at this statistics: Israel Crime Stats NationMaster.com

According to this statistics Israel ranks 17.6 on rape index which is lower than most western countries such as UK but it is much higher than most Asian countries. Most Asian countries rank around 1.x.

Is this a different Rabbi?

Israeli Rabbi Charged With Abusing 13 Women

A Safed rabbi was indicted on 13 counts of grave sexual crimes against women who had turned to him with religious questions.
Rabbi Ezra Sheinberg, 46, was charged Monday in the Nazareth District Court, Israel Radio reported. The charges include rape, indecent assault, sexual harassment, fraud and obstructing an investigation, Ynet reported.
The prosecution asked that the rabbi remain in custody until the end of legal proceedings against him, and for a gag order to be placed on the indictment and any details that could identify the complainants.
Sheinberg, who headed the Orot HaAri yeshiva he founded in 1999, is married with eight children. He was arrested at Ben Gurion Airport on July 2 as he reportedly waited to catch a flight to Brazil.

Read more: Israeli Rabbi Charged With Abusing 13 Women - Breaking News Forward.com

Kunan Poshpora incident

I disagree. This was not started as an attack on Israel. This is a discussion board. We discuss things here. That is what we are doing; at least that is what I am doing.
My apologies Vik,I mean't Indos CUNTRY bisso.,but not your original post....great and pertinent post by the way..steve

Vikrant

That is what we are trying to do here. At the end of the discussion we will find out where Israel stands.

Look at this statistics: Israel Crime Stats NationMaster.com

According to this statistics Israel ranks 17.6 on rape index which is lower than most western countries such as UK but it is much higher than most Asian countries. Most Asian countries rank around 1.x.

Most Western Countries have more accurate accounting
The ''It takes 2,2 Tango" was much like the Judishry sic in Ausland 20 years ago,totally different story today...steve

Today's Israeli crime report was brought to you by Vibrant, next on radio Islam will be local news and weather. LOL

I hope the word CUNTRY was a mispelling Indo., this is not a matter to play politics with,as it is a worldwide problem.and very damaging to Women and Children everywhere.steve

It was a typo, but not one I'm unhappy about.
You are of course correct, all countries have problems with abuse, but I'm concerned how one country's advocates deliberately deny their problems.

Of course, I'm going to be told how Muslims mistreat women, and some do, but no one actually denies that, even if a minority think it's acceptable.

I have been offered sex with women I believed to have been forced into prostitution (Thus, rape) in Malaysia, but most of the pimps were Chinese.
The same goes in Thailand, but the customers were all westerners.
I've only been offered a child once whilst in Indonesia, by a Muslim taxi driver, but I wasn't fast thinking enough to record the conversation and have the bastard arrested.

Today's Israeli crime report was brought to you by Vibrant, next on radio Islam will be local news and weather. LOL

And there goes a total bastard who makes excuses for rapists, because they're his favourite rapists.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back