Vindman Lies Under Oath And Outs Himself As Source For Whistleblower Complaint

Just another democrat lying under oath nothing will happen

All you have to do is prove that he lied.............don't have to wait for the House to press charges- the military would do that.

But it requires that proof thingie .....

Trumpkins have what Trump has- lies, smears, slanders......
He did lie

I know Trump lied.

I am asking you to prove that Vindman lied.

Instead of baseless smears of Vindman, prove any claim you have.

Or just admit all you have are baseless smears.
Who are you asking us to prove Vindman lied? You're not even an American citizen!

Interesting. I took it that way, too. I just kept thinking, Oust the bastard!

I was not impressed with Vindman at all. First he wore his uniform since he served, and had a "purple heart" for his injury while serving.. While everyone is impressed, he had to tell about his injury...something hit a jeep he was in and his leg was scratched. He went back into service that same day. Purple Heart! That makes purple hearts meaningless!

He also had to pull out the immigrant card... Make that "Windman."
He's what I call a "poser". For whatever reason he hates Trump and he is using his service uniform and medals like some Banana Republic military leader would. "Ooooh look at all my shiny medals aren't I great?"
He appears very pompous, in other words, full of himself.

He's an honorable and great American patriot. We should all be proud.
Honorable men don't lie under oath.

What specifically did he lie about? Please provide "credible" proof.

I was not impressed with Vindman at all. First he wore his uniform since he served, and had a "purple heart" for his injury while serving.. While everyone is impressed, he had to tell about his injury...something hit a jeep he was in and his leg was scratched. He went back into service that same day. Purple Heart! That makes purple hearts meaningless!

He's what I call a "poser". For whatever reason he hates Trump and he is using his service uniform and medals like some Banana Republic military leader would. "Ooooh look at all my shiny medals aren't I great?"

What is your definition of "credible"? Oh, let me guess: "Anything that says ORANGE MAN BAD".

Its really up to Lt Col Vindman to prove his innocence.

Just like it was for Justice Kavanaugh.

This is the new liberal standard.

Although to me, I heard part of his testimony, and I found it incredulous.

To think that a junior officer would warn the President of Ukraine about Russia, and the whole room wasn't on the floor laughing their asses off just didn't happen.

This is outrageous behavior!

Vindman says he does not know the whistleblower’s identity, which conflicts with earlier testimony. More on this issue coming in subsequent stories. Adam Schiff stops Nunes from completing his question.

Nunes originally asked Vindman about whether he had shared the contents of the phone call between Trump and Ukraine President Zelensky with anyone outside the White House. In response Vindman stated “two people” and then named George Kent, and a person from the intelligence community. Then things get interesting. Vindman refuses to name the intelligence agency.

And Schiff (for brains) implicitly jumps in and confirmed that Vindman contacted the “whistleblower” by refusing to allow him to identify who he spoke to after the phone call.

Nunez played that well.

Very well. I'll translate for any dem incapable of understanding what just happened;

Vindman: 'I don't know who the whistleblower is.'

Nunes: 'Well, who was the other person you spoke to?'

Vindman: 'I can't answer that because it will reveal the whistleblower.'

Hmmmm I missed those quotes.

Not surprising in the slightest. You may however have felt the breeze as they passed safely overhead, but most likely mistook it for... anything else.

Alexander Vindman "plotting his next moves" and "really thinking" about joining Jenny Craig, Curves

UPDATE: Planet Fitness said also to be in the running

UPDATE: He's decided to have a "Sex & the City" weekend, nothing but Cosmopolitans and gossip with his three closest pals! (He's the "Samantha" of the group, but sometimes he feels like a "Carrie!")

Ace of Spades HQ

Forum List

Back