Vindman Lies Under Oath And Outs Himself As Source For Whistleblower Complaint

Interesting. I took it that way, too. I just kept thinking, Oust the bastard!

I was not impressed with Vindman at all. First he wore his uniform since he served, and had a "purple heart" for his injury while serving.. While everyone is impressed, he had to tell about his injury...something hit a jeep he was in and his leg was scratched. He went back into service that same day. Purple Heart! That makes purple hearts meaningless!

He also had to pull out the immigrant card... Make that "Windman."
He's what I call a "poser". For whatever reason he hates Trump and he is using his service uniform and medals like some Banana Republic military leader would. "Ooooh look at all my shiny medals aren't I great?"
He appears very pompous, in other words, full of himself.

He's an honorable and great American patriot. We should all be proud.

He's not
He's personally offended that the President didn't follow his script.
He definitely should be brought up on charges for the conversation with the Ukraine President.

But, Ted Kennedy wasn't, john Kerry wasnt.
Of course he probably doesn't have the money that they had.

This is outrageous behavior!

Vindman says he does not know the whistleblower’s identity, which conflicts with earlier testimony. More on this issue coming in subsequent stories. Adam Schiff stops Nunes from completing his question.

Nunes originally asked Vindman about whether he had shared the contents of the phone call between Trump and Ukraine President Zelensky with anyone outside the White House. In response Vindman stated “two people” and then named George Kent, and a person from the intelligence community. Then things get interesting. Vindman refuses to name the intelligence agency.

And Schiff (for brains) implicitly jumps in and confirmed that Vindman contacted the “whistleblower” by refusing to allow him to identify who he spoke to after the phone call.

Nunez played that well.

To say the least. He could’ve destroyed vindman but he stayed classy.

It's not a trial
It's just an infomercial.
Destroying him doesn't help the big picture.

Vindman says he does not know the whistleblower’s identity, which conflicts with earlier testimony. More on this issue coming in subsequent stories. Adam Schiff stops Nunes from completing his question.

Nunes originally asked Vindman about whether he had shared the contents of the phone call between Trump and Ukraine President Zelensky with anyone outside the White House. In response Vindman stated “two people” and then named George Kent, and a person from the intelligence community. Then things get interesting. Vindman refuses to name the intelligence agency.

And Schiff (for brains) implicitly jumps in and confirmed that Vindman contacted the “whistleblower” by refusing to allow him to identify who he spoke to after the phone call.

He may have talked himself into a court martial....

He sure as hell blew his future in any government capacity military or otherwise.
I too wasn't aware the purple heart was awarded for minor injuries like skined knees, if so I should have a half dozen or so.

The fact that he applied for the Purple Heart for his wittle owee and that he would parade it on National TV PROVES he is a phony poser.

Nunes originally asked Vindman about whether he had shared the contents of the phone call between Trump and Ukraine President Zelensky with anyone outside the White House. In response Vindman stated “two people” and then named George Kent, and a person from the intelligence community. Then things get interesting. Vindman refuses to name the intelligence agency.]

Where did Vindman lie?

Where did Vindman out himself as the source?

Oh wait......just another smear of an American wounded serving our country.

He may have talked himself into a court martial....

He sure as hell blew his future in any government capacity military or otherwise.
I too wasn't aware the purple heart was awarded for minor injuries like skined knees, if so I should have a half dozen or so.

The fact that he applied for the Purple Heart for his wittle owee and that he would parade it on National TV PROVES he is a phony poser.

Oh great- I looked for what he got his Purple Heart for- I am glad you know all about it- where is the link to the info on his purple heart?

In September 2004, he deployed to Iraq and was wounded in combat just a month later by an improvised explosive device, per Army Times. He finished the deployment and returned to the United States in September 2005. Vindman also earned the Combat Infantryman Badge, which is awarded to infantry soldiers who have fought in active ground combat.

According to the Army, Vindman's awards include the Purple Heart, Defense Meritorious Service Medal (2nd award), Meritorious Service Medal, Army Commendation Medal (4th award), Army Achievement Medal (3rd award), National Defense Service Medal , Global War on Terrorism Expeditionary Medal, Global War on Terrorism Service Medal, Korean Defense Service Medal, Army Service Ribbon, Overseas Service Ribbon (4th award), Valorous Unit Award, National Intelligence Meritorious Unit Citation, Republic of Korea Presidential Unit Citation, Presidential Service Badge, Joint Chiefs of Staff identification Badge, and Navy Unit Commendation.

Vindman looks like a man who knows he’s about to spend a long time at Leavenworth.

Or perhaps GITMO :D

Well I am certain that all of Trump's loyal supporters would like Trump be able to just lock up in GITMO anyone who offends him.

Relevant reading -

To use his words from an earlier deposition, it was “inconsistent with the consensus views of the interagency.” Vindman also lamented that the president did not follow the “talking points” about corruption drawn up by the NSC staff before the Zelensky phone call.

There is only one, tiny little problem, that Vindman himself was forced to admit under examination by Rep. Elise Stefanik (R-New York): it is the president who actually sets US foreign policy, and “interagency consensus” – whatever that may be – is not.

Continued - Impeachment hearing raises question who is in charge of US foreign policy: Trump or 'interagency consensus'?

Nunez played that well.

Very well. I'll translate for any dem incapable of understanding what just happened;

Vindman: 'I don't know who the whistleblower is.'

Nunes: 'Well, who was the other person you spoke to?'

Vindman: 'I can't answer that because it will reveal the whistleblower.'

Jim Jordan caught both Vindman and Schiff in the exact same corner. It was beautiful.

Nunez played that well.

Very well. I'll translate for any dem incapable of understanding what just happened;

Jim Jordan caught both Vindman and Schiff in the exact same corner. It was beautiful.

That's hilarious. Do you suppose Vindman realizes what a dumbass he is?

Nunez played that well.

That's hilarious. Do you suppose Vindman realizes what a dumbass he is?

After listening to his testimony today, I can guarantee you that he does not...

28 inches from heaven knocking that batards lights out.Schiff needs it

Only republicans get prosecuted.. don’t know why

Never occurs to you that its the Republicans committing the crimes......
I know 3 Dems that have recently lies under oath and nothing.. you guys are nazis

I am sure the voices in your head tell you that many, many people are lying.

But its just your Orange Messiah lying to you all the time.
After John durham puts Obama
In jail let’s talk lol

Just another democrat lying under oath nothing will happen

Not sure about that.
We may have an actual legitimate patriot heading up law enforcement currently.
Where are we sending the case judicial prosecutors everywhere have been infiltrated by the deep state left-wing Democrat retards

it’s a one party state .. public opinion won’t sway democrats own the main stream and education

Forum List

Back