Vindman Testified He Was “Reporting to Chain of Command” – But Leaked Info to Numerous People

I listened to that testimony. Where did he say he leaked anything? It seemed to me that he went out of his way to make it clear that the people he shared it with, in order to discuss the transcript, were need to know people.
Don't know if this means any thing to you, but if he was concerned, the person he SHOULD have reported that to was his superior. Telling people within his sphere could be the leaker himself.

Looks like The Witch Hunt Trial again looks like a failure with now.

The Democrats are looking like they have something to hide, and Have No Evidence to Provide.

I listened to that testimony. Where did he say he leaked anything? It seemed to me that he went out of his way to make it clear that the people he shared it with, in order to discuss the transcript, were need to know people.

Yep, if he didn't say he leaked, he didn't leak...that sure sounds like some great liberal logic.

I am not sure how far up he is on the food chain, but I don't think he is at the point where Generals and President are "need to know" occupants.

The Democrats are looking like they have something to hide, and Have No Evidence to Provide.

Trumpybear is the one obstructing Congress.

That's okay, Trumpybears plot got blown up and everyone sees the corruption permeating from not only the White House but from those who refuse to do what's right for the team and demand the quarterback resign!

Eric Ciaramella had his access restricted after he broke the law and leaked calls between President Trump, Mexico, Thailand and Australia, and if Vindman was still sharing classified information with him, Vindman should be prosecuted. He should not be allowed to side step who he shared classified information with.

They pull this stunt in The Senate if it can even get there, he'll be forced to testify and so will Eric Ciaramella.

That's okay, Trumpybears plot got blown up and everyone sees the corruption permeating from not only the White House but from those who refuse to do what's right for the team and demand the quarterback resign!
Only Soviet Union Commie Jizz Guzzlers would assert that a President Exercising his Civil Rights is 'obstructing justice'.

Don't know if this means any thing to you, but if he was concerned, the person he SHOULD have reported that to was his superior. Telling people within his sphere could be the leaker himself.
WHAT LEAKER? Which of the three thousand leaks or are we talking about the whistleblower, or what?
He told the lawyers when he heard the Pres say something he thought was inappropriate.
I haven't heard him do anything wrong yet, except saying the President did something inappropriate.

Not one Count of Corruption, nor One Example cited of US CODE being Violated has been announced, listed, written down, alliterated, or even inferred.

Can you find a single US Code violation listed Mueller or Schiff have proven The President Committed?

The President was Investigating Corruption that lead to a COUP attempt.

When that points right to Clinton, Obama, and Biden, I am sure you will be ripping them a new asshole over it.

Nah, you are a licker of Ayatollah Assahollah, and that is what you will do. That or make you some Putin Pudding for your dead daddy al baghdadi.

WHAT LEAKER? Which of the three thousand leaks or are we talking about the whistleblower, or what?
He told the lawyers when he heard the Pres say something he thought was inappropriate.
I haven't heard him do anything wrong yet, except saying the President did something inappropriate.

When he was bothered with what Trump said on the call, he told several people, but not the man above him in the chain of command. That isn't "need to know" basis...it leaking classified information.

Only Soviet Union Commie Jizz Guzzlers would assert that a President Exercising his Civil Rights is 'obstructing justice'.

Have you come out yet big boy? You should follow the advise of you therapist.

What civil right do you imagine he's exercising in his obstruction of Congress?

Don't you have a date with Putin tonight to discuss your work on The USMB.
Stock up on vaseline.

Not one Count of Corruption, nor One Example cited of US CODE being Violated has been announced, listed, written down, alliterated, or even inferred.

Can you find a single US Code violation listed Mueller or Schiff have proven The President Committed?

The President was Investigating Corruption that lead to a COUP attempt.

When that points right to Clinton, Obama, and Biden, I am sure you will be ripping them a new asshole over it.

Nah, you are a licker of Ayatollah Assahollah, and that is what you will do. That or make you some Putin Pudding for your dead daddy al baghdadi.

Trumpybear tried to illicit the very same type of corruption from the Ukraine that the USA has been trying to stop in the Ukraine.

Stock up on vaseline.

So I guess you don't have answer on what civil rights you imagine he is exercising when he orders his subordinates not to obey Congressional subpoena's?

Jordan made that innuendo and then proceeded to talk over the witness until his time expired. Vindman then was allowed to address Jordans' innuendo.

Jordan needs to be thrown into the ring with about 6 of those ex wrestlers that accused him of knowing their molestation and let them take care of the enabler.

Stock up on vaseline.

Why? Will he be worn out from tearing your ass up?

Forum List

Back