Vindman Lies Under Oath And Outs Himself As Source For Whistleblower Complaint

Only republicans get prosecuted.. don’t know why

Never occurs to you that its the Republicans committing the crimes......
I know 3 Dems that have recently lies under oath and nothing.. you guys are nazis

I am sure the voices in your head tell you that many, many people are lying.

But its just your Orange Messiah lying to you all the time.
After John durham puts Obama
In jail let’s talk lol

As much as he has earned it , his status as the first half breed President, not only got him elected, it will insulate him from ever being punished.
At least not by the government.

I know 3 Dems that have recently lies under oath and nothing.. you guys are nazis

In jail let’s talk lol

Oh wow- so basically you are saying we will never need to talk?

When is your prediction- roughly- that John Durham will put President Obama in jail.

I want to put it on the calendar so we can check back in then.

Just another democrat lying under oath nothing will happen

All you have to do is prove that he lied.............don't have to wait for the House to press charges- the military would do that.

But it requires that proof thingie .....

Trumpkins have what Trump has- lies, smears, slanders......

16FE7630-7774-4A81-AFC3-C1B3FBB94597.jpeg

In jail let’s talk lol

Oh wow- so basically you are saying we will never need to talk?

When is your prediction- roughly- that John Durham will put President Obama in jail.

I want to put it on the calendar so we can check back in then.
May-June

This is outrageous behavior!

Vindman says he does not know the whistleblower’s identity, which conflicts with earlier testimony. More on this issue coming in subsequent stories. Adam Schiff stops Nunes from completing his question.

Nunes originally asked Vindman about whether he had shared the contents of the phone call between Trump and Ukraine President Zelensky with anyone outside the White House. In response Vindman stated “two people” and then named George Kent, and a person from the intelligence community. Then things get interesting. Vindman refuses to name the intelligence agency.

And Schiff (for brains) implicitly jumps in and confirmed that Vindman contacted the “whistleblower” by refusing to allow him to identify who he spoke to after the phone call.

Nunez played that well.

Very well. I'll translate for any dem incapable of understanding what just happened;

Vindman: 'I don't know who the whistleblower is.'

Nunes: 'Well, who was the other person you spoke to?'

Vindman: 'I can't answer that because it will reveal the whistleblower.'

Hmmmm I missed those quotes.

In jail let’s talk lol

As much as he has earned it , his status as the first half breed President, not only got him elected, it will insulate him from ever being punished.
At least not by the government.

His status as the first black man in the White House is why so many Trump supporters despise President Obama to this day.

Nope
Reasonable people dont like that he has never been and never will be held accountable for his crimes due to being half black.

All you have to do is prove that he lied.............don't have to wait for the House to press charges- the military would do that.

He did lie

I know Trump lied.

I am asking you to prove that Vindman lied.

Instead of baseless smears of Vindman, prove any claim you have.

Or just admit all you have are baseless smears.

Not sure about that.
We may have an actual legitimate patriot heading up law enforcement currently.
Where are we sending the case judicial prosecutors everywhere have been infiltrated by the deep state left-wing Democrat retards

it’s a one party state .. public opinion won’t sway democrats own the main stream and education

And they still can never get more than half the country to agree with them.

Vindman says he does not know the whistleblower’s identity, which conflicts with earlier testimony. More on this issue coming in subsequent stories. Adam Schiff stops Nunes from completing his question.

Nunes originally asked Vindman about whether he had shared the contents of the phone call between Trump and Ukraine President Zelensky with anyone outside the White House. In response Vindman stated “two people” and then named George Kent, and a person from the intelligence community. Then things get interesting. Vindman refuses to name the intelligence agency.

And Schiff (for brains) implicitly jumps in and confirmed that Vindman contacted the “whistleblower” by refusing to allow him to identify who he spoke to after the phone call.

Your post is based entirely on false assumptions. It is little more than fantasy. What you wish was true.

But that is all Trump's fans have, fantasy and outright lies, much like Trump himself.

This is from the transcript provided by the White House. This is what Trump told the Ukrainian president.

"I would like you to do us a favor though. The other thing, there's a lot of.talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it ... It sounds horrible to me."

No hearsay, no second or third hand testimony, the quote above is straight from the horse's mouth.

So, is this.

At a recent briefing, White House chief of staff Mick Mulvaney blithely described quid pro quo. “What you’re describing is a quid pro quo,” asserted a reporter. “We do that all the time,” replied Mulvaney. “Did he also mention to me the corruption related to the DNC server? Absolutely. No question about it. But that’s it. That’s why we held up the money … I have news for everybody: Get over it. There’s going to be political influence in [Trump's] foreign policy.”

Republicans spent most of the day avoiding the testimony of the witnesses, providing their own testimony, attacking the media, and attacking the integrity of the Democrat's witnesses, Jennifer Williams and Colonel Alex Vindman.

In the afternoon the Intelligence Committee dealt with the Republican witnesses, Kurt Volker and Tim Morrison. They basically substantiated the reasons for the impeachment inquiry.

Volker offered very different testimony on Tuesday than he did when he spoke behind closed doors with House impeachment investigators.

"Since these events, and since I gave my testimony on October 3, a great deal of additional information and perspectives have come to light," Volker told the House Intelligence Committee.

Volker said in his October testimony that any conversations with the Ukrainians about making an announcement on the opening of an investigation into the Bidens had ended in August. But on Tuesday, Volker acknowledged that US Ambassador to the European Union Gordon Sondland had told a top Ukrainian official on September 1 that he believed the military aid was tied to the announcement of an investigation.

In an eyebrow-raising text he sent to a Ukrainian official Volker wrote “assuming President Z convinces trump he will investigate / ‘get to the bottom of what happened’ in 2016, we will nail down date for visit to Washington.”

Timothy Morrison, who recently quit as the senior director for Europe and Ukraine at the National Security Council, said he did not think the President’s July 25 call with President Volodymyr Zelensky of Ukraine was inherently wrong or illegal, but feared it would ignite a political storm if it became public.

“I feared at the time of the call on July 25 how its disclosure would play in Washington’s climate,” he said. “My fears have been realized. I understand the gravity of these proceedings, but I beg you not to lose sight of the military conflict underway in Ukraine today.

These are Republican witnesses. The Democratic leadership can only thank Nunes, Jordon, and the rest of Trump's defense team.

He did lie

I know Trump lied.

I am asking you to prove that Vindman lied.

Instead of baseless smears of Vindman, prove any claim you have.

Or just admit all you have are baseless smears.
Trump lied under oath? Link?? Vindman lies he said he didn’t talk to the WB , then said he didn’t .. under oath

Nunes originally asked Vindman about whether he had shared the contents of the phone call between Trump and Ukraine President Zelensky with anyone outside the White House. In response Vindman stated “two people” and then named George Kent, and a person from the intelligence community. Then things get interesting. Vindman refuses to name the intelligence agency.]

Where did Vindman lie?

Where did Vindman out himself as the source?

Oh wait......just another smear of an American wounded serving our country.
Mr. Morrison is testifying npw. How interesting... He comes off very straightlaced, knowledgable and great character. I was worried about his testimony for fear that he might say something that could hurt the presiden;t case.

All was ok, nothing big, until he was asked about Mr. VINDMAN, I call him Mr. WINDman. Morrison was his boss. Mr. Windman said Trump said the word"demand" in his phone call to the president of the Ukraine. Others listened to the phone call said they didn't hear that. The transcript didn't say that. Windman was so concerned that he thought he should tell someone. But he didn't go to his boss, he went to his brother and three others. When he started to name the last one, Rep. Schiff yelled, "YOUR TIME IS UP! STOP! and repeated the order again.

Well, I and others here on the board came to two conclusions 1) If Windman told four others and NOT his boss....HE is a leaker! 2) Schiff pointed it out to all of us. When naming the people he told, he was stupid enough to either name the last person he told, the whistleblower or the first person that let the world know there was a WHISTLEBLOWER.

Seems there is a past of Mr. Windman. Those in the Rangers with him call him "lazy" and a "Chow horse". Mr. Morrison says he is a known leaker, thinks a lot of himself, was not invited on trips with the others in the office. There was more but I can remember it all.

He may have talked himself into a court martial....

He sure as hell blew his future in any government capacity military or otherwise.
I too wasn't aware the purple heart was awarded for minor injuries like skined knees, if so I should have a half dozen or so.

The fact that he applied for the Purple Heart for his wittle owee and that he would parade it on National TV PROVES he is a phony poser.

Oh great- I looked for what he got his Purple Heart for- I am glad you know all about it- where is the link to the info on his purple heart?

In September 2004, he deployed to Iraq and was wounded in combat just a month later by an improvised explosive device, per Army Times. He finished the deployment and returned to the United States in September 2005. Vindman also earned the Combat Infantryman Badge, which is awarded to infantry soldiers who have fought in active ground combat.

According to the Army, Vindman's awards include the Purple Heart, Defense Meritorious Service Medal (2nd award), Meritorious Service Medal, Army Commendation Medal (4th award), Army Achievement Medal (3rd award), National Defense Service Medal , Global War on Terrorism Expeditionary Medal, Global War on Terrorism Service Medal, Korean Defense Service Medal, Army Service Ribbon, Overseas Service Ribbon (4th award), Valorous Unit Award, National Intelligence Meritorious Unit Citation, Republic of Korea Presidential Unit Citation, Presidential Service Badge, Joint Chiefs of Staff identification Badge, and Navy Unit Commendation.

The fact that they told him to go back out after he was "injured on his leg" gives you an idea how they give out those medals. Show up most of the time...get a medal.

He may have talked himself into a court martial....

He sure as hell blew his future in any government capacity military or otherwise.
I too wasn't aware the purple heart was awarded for minor injuries like skined knees, if so I should have a half dozen or so.

The fact that he applied for the Purple Heart for his wittle owee and that he would parade it on National TV PROVES he is a phony poser.

Oh great- I looked for what he got his Purple Heart for- I am glad you know all about it- where is the link to the info on his purple heart?

In September 2004, he deployed to Iraq and was wounded in combat just a month later by an improvised explosive device, per Army Times. He finished the deployment and returned to the United States in September 2005. Vindman also earned the Combat Infantryman Badge, which is awarded to infantry soldiers who have fought in active ground combat.

According to the Army, Vindman's awards include the Purple Heart, Defense Meritorious Service Medal (2nd award), Meritorious Service Medal, Army Commendation Medal (4th award), Army Achievement Medal (3rd award), National Defense Service Medal , Global War on Terrorism Expeditionary Medal, Global War on Terrorism Service Medal, Korean Defense Service Medal, Army Service Ribbon, Overseas Service Ribbon (4th award), Valorous Unit Award, National Intelligence Meritorious Unit Citation, Republic of Korea Presidential Unit Citation, Presidential Service Badge, Joint Chiefs of Staff identification Badge, and Navy Unit Commendation.

Totally irrelevant! Completely.

Interesting. I took it that way, too. I just kept thinking, Oust the bastard!

I was not impressed with Vindman at all. First he wore his uniform since he served, and had a "purple heart" for his injury while serving.. While everyone is impressed, he had to tell about his injury...something hit a jeep he was in and his leg was scratched. He went back into service that same day. Purple Heart! That makes purple hearts meaningless!

He also had to pull out the immigrant card... Make that "Windman."
He's what I call a "poser". For whatever reason he hates Trump and he is using his service uniform and medals like some Banana Republic military leader would. "Ooooh look at all my shiny medals aren't I great?"
He appears very pompous, in other words, full of himself.

He's an honorable and great American patriot. We should all be proud.
Honorable men don't lie under oath.

Vindman looks like a man who knows he’s about to spend a long time at Leavenworth.

Or perhaps GITMO :D

Well I am certain that all of Trump's loyal supporters would like Trump be able to just lock up in GITMO anyone who offends him.

You are certain of many things that just aren't true.

Forum List

Back