Vietnam’s forgotten war victims

No, you're not just a fool, you're a scoundrel. After what the US did in Vietnam, you filthy brute, dare you accuse the USSR?
Remember the basis for the war as we were told at the time, was we must stop the advancement of Communism. The phony “domino effect.” The whole world would fall to communism if the US government didn’t stop it. All bull shit of course, to gin up war hysteria.

Old tactic but it works every time.

"I met one family of victims with four blinded children, no eyes -- period."- a Vietnamese researcher, of Agent Orange's aftermath.
Furthermore, U.S. Admiral Zumwalt wrote that American manufacturers knew as early as 1964 that Agent Orange was toxic.

-
The Dreat Satan Inc, NLC(no liablity corp) is loved by you fucking idiots.They sell, you pay
https://blog.world-mysteries.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/AGENT-ORANGE.jpg

No, you're not just a fool, you're a scoundrel. After what the US did in Vietnam, you filthy brute, dare you accuse the USSR?
Don't be silly. Without the support of the USSR and Communist China North Vietnam couldn't have continued it's aggression for a week. I am pleased and proud of what I and my Country did there and the part She played in the end of the USSR. You sound like a twelve-year-old know-nothing girl.

So your answer is Communist propaganda. The same old stale shit I've been hearing for 50+ years. Shame the comrads can't come up with new and interesting lies.

The old Pravda hacks were more intelligent and better educated than their current hacks.

Don't be silly. Without the support of the USSR and Communist China North Vietnam couldn't have continued it's aggression for a week. I am pleased and proud of what I and my Country did there and the part She played in the end of the USSR. You sound like a twelve-year-old know-nothing girl.

^Quoted for truth.

Soviet Union had 16 military advisors killed during the Vietnam war.

That anybody admits to. We know they had pilots flying interdictions and training flights all through the war, no telling how many were shot down, and plenty of Red Chinese troops on the ground as aides.

North Vietnam couldn't have continued it's aggression for a week
Aggression... North Vietnam carried out "aggression" in its own country. And the USA came from the other side of the world, to carry "freedom and democracy" in the form of Agent Orange... Goebbels envies such propaganda skills ...

Last edited:
"I met one family of victims with four blinded children, no eyes -- period."- a Vietnamese researcher, of Agent Orange's aftermath.
Furthermore, U.S. Admiral Zumwalt wrote that American manufacturers knew as early as 1964 that Agent Orange was toxic.

-

How about the hundreds of thousands of Vietnamese murdered by the Communists during and after the war? How about the hundreds of thousands of South Vietnamese who were robbed of all their property and/or sent to "reeducation camps" after the war?

Congressional Democrats refused to let President Ford honor our promise to provide air and logistical support if North Vietnam invaded after the peace treaty was signed, and as a direct result of this betrayal, the Communists won.

Forum List

Back