Video You Need to Be Sitting Down to Watch

I went to a dentist Friday that accepts Medicaid and the place was loaded with Mexicans. I was the only white American there and there was one black American woman. The place was filled with Mexican children that only spoke "Mexi babble" that Mexi parents force their children to learn.

Needless to say, when an American walks into one of those places he gets some very strange looks. I thought I would have to show a passport or something.

Don't let Willian Joyce starting this thread fool you. Roy Beck is not a racist or a xenophobe in any way!

GHook: Roy Beck is not a racist or a xenophobe in any way... unlike you, Hook, who support an ethnic homeland open for all american, russian, argentine, etc... Jews but not the same kind of state for Mexican, South African and Brazilian whites.

If you want to see a racist I strongly urge you to take a good look in the mirror.

José;3029757 said:
GHook: Roy Beck is not a racist or a xenophobe in any way... unlike you, Hook, who support an ethnic homeland open for all american, russian, argentine, etc... Jews but not the same kind of state for Mexican, South African and Brazilian whites.

If you want to see a racist I strongly urge you to take a good look in the mirror.

OK Jose!

Forum List

Back