[VIDEO] ~ "Real News" Journalist "attacked" @ G20

Reasoning

Apr 15, 2010
If you were the supervisor of the cops who grabbed the microphone, socked the journalist in the face, and was ramming the bike into people's sides what would you do when handed the video tape?

I won't put up a poll with choices I have thought of, just post your honest opinion of how you would handle any discipline.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7OA920pbv8]YouTube - Real News journalist attacked at G20[/ame]

Clear case of confrontation journalism.

These kids are sent out with a camera with the intent of direct involvement of the most abrasive situations such as these in order to secure footage that is most often anti-law enforcement - if such clear footage is not obtained, it is simply created in the editing room.

I know this scenario all too well...

Clear case of confrontation journalism.

These kids are sent out with a camera with the intent of direct involvement of the most abrasive situations such as these in order to secure footage that is most often anti-law enforcement - if such clear footage is not obtained, it is simply created in the editing room.

I know this scenario all too well...

If you were the supervisor of the cops who grabbed the microphone, socked the journalist in the face, and was ramming the bike into people's sides what would you do when handed the video tape?

Forum List

Back