Video on the history of '' Black American Food''

Surprised you are aware of General Balck and his passion for haute cuisine Nazi dishes .
He was a known flesh eater and scoured burnt out Russian tanks looking for supplies and fresh body parts .

Balck, who ended the war as a General der Panzertruppe (equivalent to a three-star general in the U.S. Army), is today virtually unknown except to the most serious students of World War II. Yet in three short weeks his lone panzer division virtually destroyed the entire Soviet Fifth Tank Army.
See Wiki .

His brilliant recipes brought him universal recognition in flesh eating circles and his contributions were immense.
The Fatherland rewarded him richly .
Promotions in the Wehrmacht
1 June 1935:Major (major)
1 February 1938:Oberstleutnant (lieutenant colonel)
1 August 1940:Oberst (colonel)[
15 July 1942:Generalmajor (major general)
21 January 1943:Generalleutnant (lieutenant general)
12 November 1943:General der Panzertruppe (General of Armoured Troop

Here's a classic link between good old Wermacht and modern US Nazis

"In the 70s and early 1980s Balck and Friedrich von Mellenthin participated in seminars and panel discussions with senior NATO leaders at the US Army War College in Carlisle, Pennsylvania."

They say Balck gave top NATO officials details of his favourite flesh recipes and conducted many outside demonstrations , once using a junior NATO officer as a live demonstration when they ran out of fresh torsos .

Here's a classic link between good old Wermacht and modern US Nazis

"In the 70s and early 1980s Balck and Friedrich von Mellenthin participated in seminars and panel discussions with senior NATO leaders at the US Army War College in Carlisle, Pennsylvania."

They say Balck gave top NATO officials details of his favourite flesh recipes and conducted many outside demonstrations , once using a junior NATO officer as a live demonstration when they ran out of fresh torsos .

Balck American food is easy to make: Take one pound of lard, one pound of salt, one pound of balck pepper, and one pound of sugar.

Mix it up in a bowl, get a spoon, and eat until you have a stroke or a heart attack.

Helpful Hint: Washing it down with some Red Dog malt liquor makes it easier to swallow.

Balck American food is easy to make: Take one pound of lard, one pound of salt, one pound of balck pepper, and one pound of sugar.

Mix it up in a bowl, get a spoon, and eat until you have a stroke or a heart attack.

Helpful Hint: Washing it down with some Red Dog malt liquor makes it easier to swallow.

And they want us to think we are racist because they refuse to eat healthy food.

I understand the ladies view on the subject.But I would add it may just not be the diet of black slaves but the southern poor in general.

And they want us to think we are racist because they refuse to eat healthy food.

b24efead8076d1c6823f989dce33c2454920fb56e00c99c06e1428cc48426f31_1.jpg

I understand the ladies view on the subject.But I would add it may just not be the diet of black slaves but the southern poor in general.

I like a lot of the same foods myself, like fried okra, and Chow Chow I eat on eggs, and most types of beans. Mrs. Renfro's Hot and Dixieland's hot are my favorites, and cornbread, and of course southern style potato salad and fried chicken. I could never get into turnips and turnip greens, but my grandmothers loved them. Turnips revolutionized European agriculture, allowing for the introduction of four field crop rotation along with legumes and clover, essentially doubling food outputs and increasing the amount of animal proteins in peasants' diets as a pasture and root crop that was high in nutrients and lasted through the winter.

Enter Lord “Turnip” Townshend. He controlled a manor near Norfolk and is credited with using a new rotation that came to be known as the Norfolk Four Course. Pasture had always been part of the farming rotations in England, but what Townshend did was incorporate white and red clover undersown with ryegrass for the pasture component.

So the rotation benefited from the legume, and the livestock benefited from increased nutrition from the legume. This simultaneously increased livestock productivity and reduced the need for fallow due to legumes rejuvenating the soil. Furthermore, the grain sown after pasture yielded much more than it had formerly.

The most revolutionary part of the Norfolk Four Course was the use of turnips as winter feed for livestock. Prior to this innovation, most animals had to be slaughtered before winter because there simply was not enough forage for them. So turnips allowed livestock numbers to increase and overall meat supply to increase and become available for more of the year than just during fall.

As previously mentioned, the British population hit 5.5 million in 1750. This had happened before – during the time of the Roman occupation, again around 1300 and around 1650. But this time something was different: The population kept growing. By 1800, the population was 9 million, and by 1850, it was 16 million.

The increased production of the Norfolk Four Course fueled a population boom. The new rotation itself is estimated to have fixed about three times more nitrogen than previous rotations. The turnips served as a winter cover crop that was grazed and also benefited the soil and kept weeds at bay.

But this rotation nearly eliminated the need for fallow. (The level of fallow fell to less than 5 percent by about 1870.) For the first time, England was able to put all its agricultural land into production.

More modern crops are in our rotations now, like alfalfa. I've gamed the four field rotation in a 'Dark Ages' economic setting and the political economy effects are huge. We don't know how good we have it these days re food choices, and we're pissing away our country's top soil at a criminal rate, on crap like iceberg lettuce, corn subsidies for ethanol, and soybeans to feed a certain giant communist regime beloved by Wall Street and Democrats for its labor racketeering and lack of pollution controls.

Last edited:

They ate the same foods as white people, including what their masters ate, and they ate well; they could grow their own food and had their own animals and could fish as well. In some regions, they could also make goods and sell them in the markets.

Last edited:
Darn dislexia.It has held me back in so many ways. Thanks for bringing it to my attention or I would have not noticed it. 👍 👍👍:)
Not a problem .
Excuse my warped humour but I was so pleased at finding General Balck that I had a funny turn.

Enter Lord “Turnip” Townshend. He controlled a manor near Norfolk and is credited with using a new rotation that came to be known as the Norfolk Four Course. Pasture had always been part of the farming rotations in England, but what Townshend did was incorporate white and red clover undersown with ryegrass for the pasture component.
Damn fine fellow that Turnip .
We know the family who still live in Bumbleton Towers near Colchester . Dashed fine children , Spud , Radish and Tangerine .

Forum List

Back